Forum › Your Fault discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

NTR!!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kuzushiro NSFW? :O
Cheating, Love Triangle... No thanks, I'll pass. =/

(was kinda happy to see something by this mangaka, a bit unfortunate on what it is)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not really Cheating now, is it? Since there's only one relationship and all.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

'Cheating'? Seriously? I know NTR doesn't mean shit but the meaning of cheating is pretty clear cut. And this isn't it.

NTR!!!

USEFUL COMMENT!!!

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 3:13PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ Useful comment indeed, I saw the "cheating" and "love triangle" tags and wrote it off immediately because I can't stand the stuff. I might just take a look now (though NTR isn't my cup of tea either D:<).

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.
NTR = cancer , they are people who think she desrve that for not being true to her feeling and calling kanako a child, b-but ..but ...this is soo wrong sigh .
Im goin reread some fluffy stuff to get ride of this feeling , and a NTR would be good so people like me dont get there day screwed .

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 3:44PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I understand the Cheating tag. It could be argued either way. I like most of what I see in Wildrose, but this one left a bit of a bad tasted in my mouth. I don't care for stories where they clearly want to be with each other and end up doing something else.

By the way, it seems to me that that senpai is just taking advantage of her and even actively trying to block them getting together, even though she just wants to use her. I don't like that senpai.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Honestly the senpai may not be as bad as she looks, I mean at least she was able to say that she loves Kanako out loud so.......I really don't think she's like a villain because we weren't exactly given anything as to her thoughts or anything like that. When she said girls could be wolves, she could have meant that she's totally different when in private as to her usual calm self. The only thing I can say about her is she's probably a stalker since she's been seen hiding/standing in creepy places a few times.

I enjoyed reading it and I think it shouldn't be tagged cheating because Ayaka and Kanako weren't dating. It sucks for Ayaka, but hey senpai got there first so eh

joined Aug 24, 2013

That was depressing :(

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

You know, I have to admit...
Before this doujin I didn't really see difference between NTR and Cheating.
But it actually makes sense now, at least for me.
Kind of a (rare) example when those aren't together.

Definitely not my thing though.

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.

There's a lot of stuff wrong with me. ;D I love tragedies, the worse the better (sure, this isn't as bad as it very well could have been, though I enjoyed it none the less), and I equally love other people's reactions to it, so when I got the chance to edit something like this I jumped at it. The disgusted comments just make my day.

And sure, technically it's not NTR or cheating, but I can entirely understand why someone would think that way (they're keeping the whole thing secret from one another after all), so perhaps those tags serve as a fair warning if nothing else.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

The art was marvelous.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't see any cheating
The sempai confessed when the friend couldn't, the girl accepted the confession and that's it. It just shows that the girl didn't have that much feeling for her friend.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 4:03PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I got halfway through but I couldn't finish it. I'm not that kind of person. I need my fluff

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Well that was kinda brutal. I seriously can't handle stories where you have two people who care for each other suffering just because they won't be open and honest and talk to each other. I know it's a common thing but seriously people it's not hard and a problem faced is far easier to deal with than one you close your eyes to and run away from.

joined Apr 1, 2013

i hate the blond friend for thinking needing to be male to be in a relationship with a girl

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Stop me if I'm wrong but there is only one person suffering here, no ?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yuri won't save you from the friendzone, I liked it

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

In the end I was just asking myself "So what?..". I mean, dark-haired girl and her senpai look really happy.Maybe it may be hard for the blonde girl but, well, life isn't a simple thing and things like that happens sometimes, it just takes some time to pass.

joined Jul 29, 2011

T_T this made me sad..

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

If you liked her, you should have put a claim on her :(

joined Aug 11, 2014

I feel like the scenario itself isn't really "cheating" or NTR in the strictest sense, but it seems like it was very much intentionally written with those concepts in mind. The childhood friend pair is pleasant and huggy and they kiss sometimes - the very picture of an innocent, childish love. I think the reason people are getting NTR vibes is not just because Kanako "cheats" on Ayaka with a senpai, but because the sexual, slightly kinky relationship is explicitly framed in opposition to the platonic one, and that Kanako's sexual awakening is portrayed as a corrupting or degrading influence that results in her losing interest in her ostensibly pure relationship with Ayaka. Moreover, Ayaka's reaction of feeling betrayed yet unbearably aroused and guilty about it is also a fairly typical NTR progression.

I think the story itself could have been told as a love triangle complicated by a disparity of feelings and sexual awareness, but I think the NTR vibes were a deliberate and intentional choice on the part of the author. I don't think it's supposed to be an emotionally complicated story about childhood friends failing to get together; I think it's supposed to be about an intensely sexual relationship proving so much more satisfying than a pure and innocent one, and the audience is almost supposed to revel in the corrupt eroticism of the situation.

I didn't like it, to be honest. It felt cheap, emotionally, and I was uncomfortable with the framing. Given what I think the author was trying to do, though, I guess it was reasonably successful as a work, and I can't really criticise it in that respect. Sure made me feel like shit, though.

I
joined May 21, 2014

Art is awesome. oh gosh, she is seeing her bosom friend being taken away by their sempai and she is very aroused and ntr/d until she shed tears, that's the best moment.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 4:57PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yep. I love the art but i can't stand this kind of story (that's just me i guess)

joined Aug 1, 2013

As much as I hate this and I do agree that it's sorta, not really, but kinda NTR, but I don't see how this is cheating. The MC is not in a relationship with that girl. And if you read the second part, you'd know that The second girl (Not MC) is actually in a relationship she wants to be with the girl she's sleeping with.
We're so salty about this because of the POV that it's in. If we saw the second part first, maybe we all wouldn't be so upset.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 5:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.