Forum › Citrus discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Harumin's looking fabulous, as always.

But seriously, do any of you really think Mei will actually sleep with some guy? To me it seems pretty obvious that she wont, but it seems like a lot of you are actually humoring the thought of it actually happening.

I don't think she'll end up doing it, but i do think she'll try to do it

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

loud disgruntled sigh Matsuri really needs to be put on a bus.

under*

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

loud disgruntled sigh Matsuri really needs to be put on a bus.

under*

crushed under*

and wtf Matsuri twisted prick

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Matsuri will probably set Mei up on a date. I don't think matsuri is a big enough bitch to make Mei sleep with some guy. I do think that in the next chapter, Yuzu will go search for Mei on the day of the party, with Matsuri's help of course. And since this is Citrus, they will probably catch Mei being kissed by some random chick or dick. I predict Matsuri is going to get bitch slapped when Yuzu finds out the truth.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Also, I feel like there may be a small hidden secret inside of Yuzu that we don't know of yet... >.>
I'm just thinking there may be something else behind that look on page 23-24...

She really wants to be a wife, more specifically Mei's, but she can't due to so many obvious reasons I'm not going to point them out.

She could also be thinking that if she would become a wife, it would be to a nice man because don't forget she wanted a boyfriend until she met Mei, so now with her feelings changed so suddenly being a wife is next to impossible for her because all she wants is Mei.
Does that make sense or am I spewing word vomit?

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 8:17PM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Matsuri will probably set Mei up on a date. I don't think matsuri is a big enough bitch to make Mei sleep with some guy. I do think that in the next chapter, Yuzu will go search for Mei on the day of the party, with Matsuri's help of course. And since this is Citrus, they will probably catch Mei being kissed by some random chick or dick. I predict Matsuri is going to get bitch slapped when Yuzu finds out the truth.

Matsuri says something like, "Do ask for payment in advance.." so I don't think it's just a simple date.
And if you don't think Matsuri is a big enough bitch to do something like that..well, maybe you should reread the past few chapters.

joined Apr 9, 2014

Harumin's looking fabulous, as always.

the only hope.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

... I'm so mad. SO MAD. =lays down and gives up= I mean, obviously I don't think the author will let it go too far (these dramatics are really getting on my nerves though) but still. STILL.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

If she actually sleeps for some guy for money the manga has officially turned to shit.

But the art is so pretty!

Seriously though, we should pair her up with someone who knows how to write a good story... maybe Takemiya Jin, I never liked her art so it'd be a win win situation for me xD

Totally on board for this hahaha. I feel the same way about both artists.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Way to just throw in every terrible plot line into one manga. Sigh

Yeahhhh. Hate the writing, I love the art.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

It's not going to be a guy, because this is a Yuri issue. If there is believe me he wont get that far. I sense if its a guy it's going to be sensei, better yet, Momokino xD. If not a random girl, who knows even one of those hotties Saburouta draws, or that girl who was on the beginning of this chapter, she said Mei was beautiful since when has saburouta focus on background characters unless they're involved ;) positivism.~kari

That would be some nice foreshadowing there, if this girl at the beginning would be the date xD Don't know any other good reason, to let some background character have a speak role, if she isn't involved in the story later on. Well...we will see xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think that Matsuri's way out of her league and her plan will backfire on her. She seems calm but you can tell she doesn't have the slightest clue about how split Mei and Yuzu.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Hm, I still like this.

Edit: Turns out now that I read all of the pages, it's sorta feeling broken for me... But I'll still read if it turns out better (maybe).

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 9:11PM

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

i don't like this.... is like something bad is going on...

joined Jul 8, 2013

I don't think anythings going to happen. But if the "internet friend" turns out to be guy and if he KISSES HER OR EVEN JUST TOUCHES HER INAPPROPRIATELY, THEN I'M DONE. SO DONE IF THAT HAPPENS!
I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN THIS AUTHOR FOR LETTING THAT PIECE OF SHIT TEACHER DO THAT TO MEI IN THE BEGINNING AND I BARELY STAYED IN AFTERWARD, SO IF THIS AUTHOR DOES IT AGAIN, MUCH LESS WITH SOMEBODY WHO PAYS FOR IT THEN I WILL BE DONE FOR GOOD THIS TIME.
I can barely stand the fact that nearly ever girl in this series is an ACTUAL rapist but when you throw in guys, I just lose what little tolerance I already had
AND HOW FUCKING STUPID IS MEI AT THIS POINT!? You know what? I'm literally just reading this series for Yuzu now. And a little bit for Harumin because everybody else in this series is either awful or just plain stupid (MEI). If this girl STILL has not learned that she can trust her family in these situations then there's simply no hope for her at all.

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 9:37PM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Some shmit on my mind, where I think would be cool if this happens in the next chapter:

Let's say, the girl in the beginning who said, that she finds Mei beautiful and was blushing, is this one friend, Matsuri was talking about. So Matsuris friend (I will just Name her Girl A. A for Anonym.) is a totally baby dyke and Matsuri has persuade her to have some one night stand, or you know...for payment. So Girl A and Mei are meeting in some Love Hotel and Mei sees that she is super nervous etc. So Mei ask her, why she is even doing this, when she don't really want to. Then she begins talking about Matsuri and slipped out about Matsuris plans.Matsuri told her, that she has a perfect plan, to have her way with the girl she likes (Yuzu). Mei will be shocked and worried about Yuzu. She tells Girl A, that she has to go and went off to Yuzu.

Well, this will definitely not happen... but, y'know...it would be somehow cool ... xD

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

Damn, gotta have to wait for another month again :'(

Tumblr_mqujh3ov5f1s8ndaqo1_400
joined Aug 12, 2014

I really just hope that it's a girl because if not im so fucking done with this manga.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

You know what? If you just turn your brain off while reading this, it's not so bad.

joined Jul 8, 2013

You know what? If you just turn your brain off while reading this, it's not so bad.

You, sir or madam, deserve a cookie for that comment.

joined Mar 23, 2013

You people do realize there was no gender specific title when she told her about her "internet friend" so for all you know it is a woman. If she really wanted it to head in the direction of "fuck a random dude" Saburouta would have just wrote male specifics rather than keep it so anonymous (taking into account raws also didn't have gender specifics).

That or I'm reaaaaaalllly wishfully thinking.

Either way, I really want to know how Mei will deal with Matsuri after she finds all this out because I guarantee she can't possible not find out about it.

"I wish i could be as stable as Mei..."
Haha! Very funny, I could as the reader we can see things she can't but even so, I laughed.

As for the next chapter's attempted paid lay, there's more girls / women in the business and the gender was not specified, so there's a decent chance of that happening.

One cannot also exclude the potential for a set-up in which is included many men in a dark place in which no one could save her. Although this might just be my H-manga conditioned mind speaking here.

All in all not much happened in that many pages, but the sweet moment between the two leads and handholding ( lewd! ) was great. Still, it left me wanting for a lot more.

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 10:02PM

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

OOOMG, this is getting intense.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Fuck Mei fuck... someone slap her face to make her react. sigh... this characters are losing all their personality and charm.

anyway i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I actually want to stab myself in the face because of how angry this chapter made me. Is this a bad sign? Totally want to know what kind of person this "internet friend" is.

Eh, either way I have to see what happens next now. October is too long of a wait though. >.<

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I wanna see Harumin's sister.

To reply you must either login or sign up.