Forum › Citrus discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was totally wondering this after reading, Mei's father married Yuzu's mom but is the chairmen really the father of Mei's father? Was there somewhere in the story where this information is blatantly out there ish confused

Pages 14 - 16 in the 1st chapter talks about how mei is the grand daughter of the chairmen

Pages 24 - 25 in the 1st brings yuzu brings up the topic of her new dad and the mom speaks about it

and in chapter 2 when Yuzu, Mei and the mother go shopping the topic comes up again about Mei Grandfather and her farther

Idk if this answered your question

This is completely off topic but I am going to say it anyways because I LOVED the 1st season of railgun and just beyond excited... the first episode of To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S is finally out ^_^ that is all I will say of this

http://www.animeseason.com/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-1/

last edited at Apr 13, 2013 3:05PM

joined Apr 13, 2013

Wow, this is awesome. And I can just feel the angst coming up. Can't wait.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

I love Yuzu's character, also what a twist. :o

249670-ryuunosuke_large
joined Mar 21, 2013

I think I can safely say this is the first time I have ever seen "accidentally walked right into a fountain at the mall" as the excuse for why two characters have to take a bath together.

Love this series!

BTW, I agree that just because they are step-sisters does not make it incest. I mean, come on, what about Clueless? ;)

871052-capture43_super
joined Feb 26, 2012

perfect.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

I was totally wondering this after reading, Mei's father married Yuzu's mom but is the chairmen really the father of Mei's father? Was there somewhere in the story where this information is blatantly out there ish confused

Pages 14 - 16 in the 1st chapter talks about how mei is the grand daughter of the chairmen

Pages 24 - 25 in the 1st brings yuzu brings up the topic of her new dad and the mom speaks about it

and in chapter 2 when Yuzu, Mei and the mother go shopping the topic comes up again about Mei Grandfather and her farther

This is completely off topic but I am going to say it anyways because I LOVED the 1st season of railgun and just beyond excited... the first episode of To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S is finally out ^_^ that is all I will say of this

Best news I've heard all day. Q____Q

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Harumin is cool. :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Best news I've heard all day. Q____Q

Gah! I know right!!! <3

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Why hasn't Yuzu gotten her new uniform yet? Just wondering.. or is it to show her individuality from the other girls at her school. IDK =3=

joined Apr 1, 2013

loving this already! awsummmm

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

she has got her uniform. Grandpa even said it

joined Feb 7, 2013

Wow, that's fast! Thanks Yuri Project for the prompt update!

joined Feb 11, 2013

I love this.

111_1
joined Mar 31, 2013

New Reader!! shocks! this is sooo interesting!!!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Pathetic male teacher, no matter how we don't like him or hate him, still has his role. LOL, he was used as a trigger of topics and blackmailing or something along those lines... If the story between the two charas still develop, I can see that teacher interrupting their sweet little time... Mom seems to be a very carefree person so I guess she won't hinder the two's moments... Who knows, this is manga we're talking about... Anything's possible, for example, like Ryuunosuke said, using the "deep-in-thought-excuse-in-order-to-trip-and-trigger-a-flag-event" kind of thing... But still, Onee-san lusting over Imouto-san is definitely a way to quickly pass my exams... They both got a perfect grade from me... Mostly the bath scene... heheheh~

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

omg! I'm going crazy...kyaaa~ lol xD this is freakin' interesting...Yuzu go save ur lil' sister!!!
man...this is so exciting! xD woooot!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Page 3 bottom right panel when Mei says "slo'zu" <---- what does that mean :|

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Slow + Yuzu = Slow'zu. A taunt about Yuzu's unwillingness to get up.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Slow + Yuzu = Slow'zu. A taunt about Yuzu's unwillingness to get up.

Thank you, I kind of thought that is what Mei meant but wanted to make sure :)

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

she has got her uniform. Grandpa even said it

Oops misread it. haha ty xD

Natsuki-MaiHime
Devilhomu
joined Apr 14, 2013

wow ! is her step sister inlove with her??? xD , i wanna read more , i cant wait !!!! xDD ,by the way its awesome to read :))

I feel the same xD

joined Apr 13, 2013

i cant wait for the rest!!!

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..go yuzu....kick that guy ass!...save mei...

joined Jul 14, 2011

Just started reading and already love it!

Schierke_small
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm liking this so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.