joined Mar 23, 2013

I cant Wait For the Next chapter . Its Getting Good

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Everytime they say Yuri's name I dont think of the actual person Yuri. gawd

joined Apr 1, 2013

wow...so hanging...want more !~ >_<

joined Mar 6, 2013

Man, I'm shaking from the cliffhangers!!!

...or the caffeine. Still blame the cliffhangers though!

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

aww fujiwara get hurt... and go yuri! fighting! let see what you can do this time thanks yuri project

joined Apr 3, 2013

Despite having read this while it was a WIP in YP.... reading it again in clean, crisp scanlation is such a treat.
T___T This manga is killing me. Can't take it...that...it'll be another few months before the next chapter is out...?!

Can I love these characters any more? I know they're cliche (as are characters in most... manga, in general) but OMG I LOVE THEM OKAY?!

Thank you Yuri Project and Dynasty Reader~

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

thanks a lot! hope the next one doesn't take long the cliffhangers kill me

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1?

isn't volume one out already?

thankies.. rofl. sorry i was confused, really really confused D:

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder what'll happen next <(?.?)>
what'll yuri do/ say to fujiwara and what'll fujiwara's actions be. urgh! thinking bout it makes me crave for more D:

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1? coz there are extra stories included in vol.1, right and there are only like 187 pages.. just wondering..

Volume 1 has been out for a while, it's 146 pages and includes Atsushi's other work, First Love. The last few chapters of this have only popped up on Tsubomi's web comic thus far (correct if inaccurate).

Hopefully my pessimism isn't leaking out...but after Chapter 8: Complicated Complications, I feel like we're going to have Chapter 9: Sudden Resolution. Hope Tsubomi gets the next one out as quickly as these last few!

i see now, thanks a lot.. :D i actually thought that these new releases from tsubomi web were scans from vol. 1..

so i got confused a lot. Thankies so much :D

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Shinobu for the win!! =D And I knew Fujiwara was lonely. She had an image projected onto her, but no one really got to know her, or acted casually with her. =( C'mon Yuri, do something bombastic! >=D I'm kinda hoping Yuri just storms into the classroom to steal Fujiwara away to have this big, emotional speech somewhere! (Classes be damned! XD)

Then again, that'd also be the climax. That would mean the manga is close to being over and I don't want it to end soon. ;____;
But just understanding her wouldn't make them a couple... so maybe there's hope for a little bit more chapters after they make up? =)

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

It has been a long time since I got addicted to reading manga series. Thanks to this series, I'm back into waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
Oh my gosh, this manga is such a teaser! I can't seriously wait for the next chapter no more! I want it now ( ;´Д`)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Shinobu for the win!! =D And I knew Fujiwara was lonely. She had an image projected onto her, but no one really got to know her, or acted casually with her. =( C'mon Yuri, do something bombastic! >=D I'm kinda hoping Yuri just storms into the classroom to steal Fujiwara away to have this big, emotional speech somewhere! (Classes be damned! XD)

Then again, that'd also be the climax. That would mean the manga is close to being over and I don't want it to end soon. ;____;
But just understanding her wouldn't make them a couple... so maybe there's hope for a little bit more chapters after they make up? =)

Yuri to the rescue! I feel like that is how it is sorta going to happen where she storms into the classroom and takes Fujiwara away .... or see her in the hall and calls her out! GAH just thinking what could possibly happen is making so fired up and pumped up for the next chapter >=O fist pumps

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Haah... So Yuri makes friends cuz of Fujiwara, then Yuri talks to those friends and realizes what THEY think of Fujiwara, then she feels nervous because she BELIEVES their interpretation, then she says something totally insensitive without knowing it and has to have Shinobu explain it to her?

Makes sense. Yuri always struck me as naive...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

What are the chances that a new chapter will be released tomorrow? From Tsubomi I mean.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

0%.
They caught up to the latest release in Japan. It's a once every two month thing for Tsubomi,

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Fuck. They aren't releasing stuff every second and fourth wednesday?

joined Apr 9, 2013

http://wiki.yuriproject.net/manga:tsubomi_webcomic

a month and a half between 8 and 7, and 7 and web04 which i think was chapter 6. doesn't look good :(

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Ok... but is Tsubomi gonna release anything tomorrow?!? I'm confused... I know that Yuri Project has caught up with the Japanese releases (except for some extra things in the tankoubon) but is MrE talking only about Notes or all of Tsubomi's series?

Well whatever. I kinda knew not to hope too hard...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I was only referring to Notes because this is a topic about Notes and I have no idea about their progress on the other things (all publicly available to check yourselves).

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 3:15PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ahhh!! Stop ending so fast!! squirms like an addict

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha. An even bigger cliffhanger than last time. The wait will indeed be harsh.

While I appreciate the friendship focus, the drama lately has gotten away a bit from what I felt was the best part of the series, which was the dialogue and character interaction. I really want to see Fujiwara and Yuri interacting again soon.

Also, if the friendship issue gets cleared up, I do wonder how the story will proceed to develop the romance/yuri component. No doubt, I think, Suga Atsushi will have something exciting for us in store.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well I think Fujiwara's jealousy isn't a romantic one, but as far as setup for after they make-up I think Yuri is already in love with Fujiwara or at least she's definitely starting to develop feelings for her.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Ugh, I smell an ending coming after they resolve the relationship problem. I hope I'm wrong. :|

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Has anyone else read the raws for the Shinobu extra? I can't wait for that to be translated. Looks adorable.

joined Apr 1, 2013

omg omg omg

joined May 22, 2011

Hopefully my pessimism isn't leaking out...but after Chapter 8: Complicated Complications, I feel like we're going to have Chapter 9: Sudden Resolution. Hope Tsubomi gets the next one out as quickly as these last few!

Ugh, I smell an ending coming after they resolve the relationship problem. I hope I'm wrong. :|

self-sabotage on the authors part if he ends it that quickly haha... would be a damn shame, too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.