Forum › Collectors discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Oh my god. Takako and Shinobu are so perfect yet so mismatched...

joined Feb 4, 2013

They're so cute right? XD

joined Jul 3, 2011

Oh my god. Takako and Shinobu are so perfect yet so mismatched...

This is what makes them so perfect. They create a balance for each other.

Shoolrummini
joined Jan 30, 2013

I really liked when Shinobu said she liked how Takako talks about what she likes: fashion.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They're the perfect married couple, too bad Japan isn't quite there yet.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Haha. I like how their friend mistook Takako's anger and jealousy for something entirely different, twice. And the last page of chapter 4 was pretty heartwrenching. Really shows that the reality is quite different (for the public sphere), even if comfortable within friends.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Just when I thought it's going to be a slow week. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Same here. Thanks a lot Lililicious !

I love this serie

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, didn't realize how prophetic my earlier comment would be. Wow.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Love it!

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

The artwork is quite refreshing and appealing, I like it. :)

AND THE LAST ONE FROM CHAPTER 5 IS SO ADORABLE AND AUGH

joined Nov 11, 2010

Shinobu and Takako are hot. It's so fun to see an adult relationship. Great new chapters.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Shinobu and Takako are hot. It's so fun to see an adult relationship. Great new chapters.

x2

I'm also happy to see more about their relationship. The first couple chapters felt like it was mostly covering their hobbies.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Augh, they're so adorable together, it's crazy. I wonder from whose perspective we'll be reading from next. :D

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just love this series so much ^_^ short but sweet :)

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Oh how I love this series. The art is just perfect, and the main couple is really interesting, and the writing is good, and I really enjoy shorter chapters, and...

Thank you so much Lililicious for scanlating this series. It's a real gem.

I really like Nishi Uko's art. I hope she dips her toes in some long-form stuff as well.

Speculation inc:

Well, the series keeps on going even after having released its' first tankoubon. If I'm not wrong it took more than three years from the series start to release that first volume. As it keeps on going I'm thinking that it's aiming to release a second volume. If it keeps on going at the same pace, that second volume would perhaps take yet another three years to release. If it ends there the series would have run for six years. That's pretty long term, don't you think?

last edited at May 4, 2013 3:43PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yeah Nishi doesn't do the long chapter thing. It seems like even a lot of the UKOZ doujins that exceeded maybe 20 pages were by her partner (the name escapes me). At the same time, it's pretty cool to see an artist that can say so much with such short chapters.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Why the hell does it have a Non-moe art tag? =/

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Maybe cause their eyes don't take up half their face? >.>

last edited at May 17, 2013 8:21AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Because it has non-moe art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's odd, I thought Shinobu taught at university level, but in chapter 4 her students are wearing school uniforms. They don't wear uniforms like that in Japanese universities, do they?

joined Feb 4, 2013

That's odd, I thought Shinobu taught at university level, but in chapter 4 her students are wearing school uniforms. They don't wear uniforms like that in Japanese universities, do they?

If i remember correctly, I thinks it's because she teaches a cram school or something. cause she was talking about how she didn't want to tell the students whom she meets only two times a week.... I may be wrong. She might be teaching at both. who knows. :D

joined Mar 23, 2013

The last page of chapter 7 was pretty dark. Classic woman type thing though, making sure you're always prepped up for your other half.

Also loved the last page of chapter 8. They're so similar in their line of thought, all dat miscommunication.

Well yet again here, it's pretty "woman" thing to do, hiding your inner monologue that is. It's also very japanish.

A lot of people say that men tend to not talk about their feelings. While that is very true, we are not adept at hiding them very much, it shows in our demeanour or in our face.

This couple is love though, I'm always waiting for updates.

last edited at Aug 12, 2013 10:25AM

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Oh my god...it's that why those two obsessed with their hobbies! Clearly it's shinobu fault! Lol!

last edited at Aug 12, 2013 10:31AM

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

(´;ω;`) ah miscommunication... but it was interesting reading apart of their back story

To reply you must either login or sign up.