Forum › Collectors discussion

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

^ About the nagging. I have a friend who I'm always in argument with. Its not a romantic relationship like the one in the story, but its very similar in my opinion. Our arguments are petty and seems pretty much pointless, but our relationship wouldn't be the same without the constant arguments.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

^ About the nagging. I have a friend who I'm always in argument with. Its not a romantic relationship like the one in the story, but its very similar in my opinion. Our arguments are petty and seems pretty much pointless, but our relationship wouldn't be the same without the constant arguments.

Agreed. I also have one of those relationships with my best friend. We nag each other and poke at each other all the time, but without it, we would never be as close as we are today.

Anyway, I love how Nishi Uko just comes back to their love every single time. It makes my heart flutter and makes me wish I had that kind of relationship. Married life, anyone? Hahaha.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Thats what makes this fun to read though, the nagging.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That was freaking adorable, so glad when this is updated

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

That last page :3
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/collectors_ch12_5#4

That was so adorable!
Takako and Shinobu are seriously one of the cutest couples ever.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

First page: so Takako's Plato and Shinobu's Aristotle, huh?

Hollah. School of Athens parody.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

I really adore this couple.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I really adore this couple.

Could not agree more!

danieldaniel
A6wjop8_460s
joined May 17, 2014

funny and brilliant as always

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this chapter was extremely cute! :) they are so perfect for each other!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Shinobu's hairstyle changed. Her bangs are more evident now. (See the first page of chapter 1 for the comparison.)

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the best yuri so far.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Shinobu's hairstyle changed. Her bangs are more evident now. (See the first page of chapter 1 for the comparison.)

They really are! Good catch!

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

What oh? Why oh?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

What did Takako "Oh" for on page 3?

joined Mar 28, 2014

I wasn't sure at first but you know how some women toss their hair when someone they like is around? You can see in that page that Takako went to toss her hair and then realised there was no point since Shinobu isn't around. Not sure if I'm right about that.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I wasn't sure at first but you know how some women toss their hair when someone they like is around? You can see in that page that Takako went to toss her hair and then realised there was no point since Shinobu isn't around. Not sure if I'm right about that.

Yeah, that was the impression I got as well.

ah I see. I was wondering what that "oh" was about too. Since she's referring to Shinobu as Nitou-san does this mean we're finally going to get a peek into Takako's side of her first impression of Shinobu?!

*actually re-reading chapter 8, and then re-reading the latest chapter, it seems like Takako was putting as much effort into her appearance (getting up at 5am to get dressed) as Shinobu was trying to find books to distract herself from Takako. That's just too cute!

last edited at May 27, 2014 11:34AM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

So that was it..
thank you

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

So that was a flashback chapter??

jesus christ, this "open-ended, open to more interpretation than EvA" feeling, I can't shake it.

joined Oct 12, 2013

I thought it was moreso that it clicked with her why she was really making such an effort on her appearance when Nitou didn't show. idk though, I think a thorough rereading of the entire thing is in order. :D

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

jesus christ, this "open-ended, open to more interpretation than EvA" feeling, I can't shake it.

no, close but not quite that open

joined Feb 1, 2014

Takako says in ch 7 " I know that there was a time when Shinobu didn't notice me at all " and somewhere Shinobu mentioned that how could she forget this beautiful girl remember ? maybe we will see this flashbacks.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Somehow that reminds me of Homura's tossing her hair scene, with Madoka nearby...

To reply you must either login or sign up.