Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Love how it's funny but definitely building character relationships... And yes, the classmates really like getting in their way, don't they? XD

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh... this manga... I read it on another reader and kind of avoided it because I didnt quite follow what was going on... just noticed that it randomly skipped from ch 3 to 5 then 13, kinda ruined it for myself.

Need to get back on track, liking this, nice art, and relaxing to read even with all the intense reactions from our MC.

oh? where's this "another reader"? I'd like to take a peek on ch 5 over there now >_<

nvm: http://halfassscans.wordpress.com/releases/

last edited at Dec 30, 2013 12:49AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok this [cptr4] finally has me liking this.

joined Mar 30, 2012

best present (late xmas? early new years?) to know this is still being translated!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Dang. Yuu is just too adorbs. Thanks for the Christmas present, Yuri Santa. :)

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

OK, I just noticed the kuudere tag. Kanna-chan doesn't seem cold so much as searching for meaning and her path in life. Yuu-chan is just plain aloof and a bit of a space cadet. she isn't cold, stoic nor hard-boiled.

so who's the kuudere character?

Maybe Kuudere has been mistaken to mean "spacy and unassuming" instead of "cold and unassuming"; 空デレ - which looks like it describes a spacy/blank dere - was my first impression too. クーデレ is the actual term apparently; what are the roots?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

OK, I just noticed the kuudere tag. Kanna-chan doesn't seem cold so much as searching for meaning and her path in life. Yuu-chan is just plain aloof and a bit of a space cadet. she isn't cold, stoic nor hard-boiled.

so who's the kuudere character?

Maybe Kuudere has been mistaken to mean "spacy and unassuming" instead of "cold and unassuming"; 空デレ - which looks like it describes a spacy/blank dere - was my first impression too. クーデレ is the actual term apparently; what are the roots?

a quick lookup implies that the kuu ( クー) part may be a play on the English loanword クール ("cool"). after reading up a bit more on the dere-types, I "suppose" it could apply to Yuu's personality because she is rather cool and collected, but that's about as far as I see the archetype applying. in fact, I'd tag her personality as dandere because she is more shy and quiet than a cool beauty type.

So anyone else have any thoughts on who the kuudere character might be?

Btw, if I have made any mistakes or am completely wrong with my explanation for the origin of kuudere, then please correct me. And if anyone is interested in where I read up on the dere archetypes, here is the link: http://deluscar.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/a-guide-to-the-deres/

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well it was Yuu, because I was combining kuu and dan into one category (my mistake...).

As it was only being used for one story, and likely cannot be used to accurately describe anything on the site, I went ahead and killed the tag entirely. Dan could always be added as a replacement, but a similar lack of utility is going to keep me from doing that without some special request.

Yuu was also criminally adorable - as always - in this chapter.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Well it was Yuu, because I was combining kuu and dan into one category (my mistake...).

As it was only being used for one story, and likely cannot be used to accurately describe anything on the site, I went ahead and killed the tag entirely. Dan could always be added as a replacement, but a similar lack of utility is going to keep me from doing that without some special request.

no worries. just initially found it odd, but it's all good :-)

Yuu was also criminally adorable - as always - in this chapter.

most definitely!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Kanna x Yuu have became the most adorable pairing in my book. The cuteness level whenever they around was over 9000.

So HHHHNNNNGGG

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

The surprising part about "everyone knows what they want to do for their future except me" totally fits my description of my life.
Man..this is depressing (frown)..

joined Apr 15, 2011

The surprising part about "everyone knows what they want to do for their future except me" totally fits my description of my life.

awwww, don't frown. I've been searching and asking myself "what I want to be when I grow up" for a long time. sometimes the journey is just as important as the destination!

Eeerrrmmm..... that last sentence sounded like one of those damn 'Inspiration' prints you often see in companies and small offices. hmmm, my calling in life... cheesy quoter of inspirational messages?

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

awwww, don't frown. I've been searching and asking myself "what I want to be when I grow up" for a long time. sometimes the journey is just as important as the destination!

Eeerrrmmm..... that last sentence sounded like one of those damn 'Inspiration' prints you often see in companies and small offices. hmmm, my calling in life... cheesy quoter of inspirational messages?

Ehhhhhh...what? o___o

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I wonder when we'll be getting another update.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's quiet... too quiet.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

It's quiet... too quiet.

If I can find someone who can edit and clean raws with ugly shadows from a tankoubon then I'll be happy to pick this up later if there aren't any objections.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

According to YP, the series is still being worked on.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Hmm, by the looks of it, it almost looks like they're only doing the specials? I have no idea, but there hasn't been a chapter release for months. I have the tank version, and to my knowledge, there aren't many raws online because not many people are following it.

last edited at Apr 16, 2014 1:22PM

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Hmm, by the looks of it, it almost looks like they're only doing the specials? I have no idea, but there hasn't been a chapter release for months. I have the tank version, and to my knowledge, there aren't many raws online because not many people are following it.

It has only the specials listed because those are the only chapters left from the first volume and I couldn't be arsed to scan more until that is done.

The translator for the past chapters is an irregular, hence the massive delays. If you feel capable and willing to translate go to the YP boards and I'll happily take care of proper scans and editing.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

It has only the specials listed because those are the only chapters left from the first volume and I couldn't be arsed to scan more until that is done.

The translator for the past chapters is an irregular, hence the massive delays. If you feel capable and willing to translate go to the YP boards and I'll happily take care of proper scans and editing.

Alright, I'll do that when my schedule stops collapsing on me.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is soooo good, I remember reading this a while back. I can only hope that one day the rest of the chapters will be scanlated. Until that days comes though...

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

We can only hope.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Fear of gravity lol.

joined Jan 11, 2014

FINALLY, IVE WAITED 9 MONTHS FOR THIS.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

SO MANY PHOBIAS!

To reply you must either login or sign up.