Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

the specials are so sweet

joined Jul 17, 2013

Awwww! Hiwa smiled!

Wow, such cute, very smile, many goddess

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

HIWAAAAAA HNNNNNN ;w; I always liked her character design mainly for the baggy clothes thing and the very stern uninterested face, but the softness and the smiled made my heart leap awwwww

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

i just noticed in this in the credits page line up...
kotori and hiwa are most probably mirror twins. o.o

whoa... totally right, and their appearances fit with the idea that they represent the two sides of love. But I hope they aren't from the same being because if that's the case I feel like they'd eventually have to go back to being one, and I'd be sad Satoka and Shiori had to give up seeing their "live-in" gods.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

i just noticed in this in the credits page line up...
kotori and hiwa are most probably mirror twins. o.o

I don't think so, because then Shiori would had said something or reacted differently around Kotori... I know she wants to keep it as secret, the fact that a misterious cute girl comes in her room at nights to play (Who wouldn't?), but if she is so alike Kotori, it would be hard to just ignore it.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

What's cute is cute, indeed.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

DAAAHGH! That special was the cutest!

joined Apr 3, 2013

Hiwa's smile!
Rare smiles from tsun characters always make me go a;kldjf;lakjdf;lag.
All the girls are adorable, as ever. :3

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Awesome characters and art.
But can somebody explain me what does green thread mean?

joined Dec 29, 2013

Going to go out on a limb and say it's friendship.

Nezchan Moderator
joined Mar 6, 2013

I feel my heart throbbing at the cuteness yet again.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Delightfull, but I still have the unsettling feeling.

joined Mar 30, 2012

oh gods so cute

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_divine_love_alone_intermission_5#9

I was going to say, did Satoka indirectly admit that she has a crush on Kotori, but rereading the previous page ... did they mutually secretly love each other/confirm it? Either way... love's abound in this series, it's just too adorable!

side note: those over the shoulder drawings always get me, I can't get enough of the art from this series! so cute!

joined Dec 29, 2013

Total hug count: 37

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Delightfull, but I still have the unsettling feeling.

Actually, I have that feeling as well. But I might as well enjoy it while nothing "bad" is happening.

Love the art on this one, a lot! And I found the title intriguing, so now I'm into it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I cut my bangs too!!! PLEASE NOTICE IT!! ... SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME!!!

joined Apr 3, 2013

Lol, I am just imagining if the Yuri tag was a troll and the mangaka was a troll and it turns out Satoka is as straight as a stick, and dense to all the implied possible shoujo-ai moves. For. The. Rest. Of. The. Story.

...I'd still read it. :3 These characters are so cute.

joined Dec 29, 2013

shoujo-ai

Let us all look at him and laugh.
Though you're not far off about the rest.
As of this point in the story it's pretty obvious Kotori does not understand what romantic love is, and only deeply cares for Satoka in a platonic way.

It really is a shame Tsubomi was canceled, this story could have gone on for a while.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ooh it seem I have a lot of reading to do! What a cute series this has already turn out to be ♥

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

shoujo-ai

Let us all look at him and laugh.
Though you're not far off about the rest.
As of this point in the story it's pretty obvious Kotori does not understand what romantic love is, and only deeply cares for Satoka in a platonic way.

It really is a shame Tsubomi was canceled, this story could have gone on for a while.

Regardless of what the term shoujo ai may have meant at one point, the internet now uses it as a word to describe exactly what he meant. Get with the times man. I bet wen someone calls a gay guy a faggot, u start talkin bout bundles of sticks huh? Smh

joined Dec 29, 2013

u

Nice try, but flimsy semantics arguments won't work. Ever notice how there is not a shoujo-ai tag here? Or how it's not called Shoujo-ai Project? Just because people use it wrong does not mean it's right.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I bet wen someone calls a gay guy a faggot, u start talkin bout bundles of sticks huh? Smh

Lolol.

Ed:

Just because people use it wrong does not mean it's right.

U don't say.

Anyway, it's all about the context. As long as the point comes across.

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 7:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.