owch.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 10:33PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

"My fire is lit, if you know what I mean"

I'm dead.

So are they.

joined Aug 4, 2014

As much as I got tired of zombies in basically every medium combining them with yuri totally works for me.

Short and sweet, like every work of Mochi Au Lait posted here. Keep them coming, please.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Poor zombies,they just want to see the yuri get down.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"My fire is lit, if you know what I mean"

I'm dead.

So are they.

owch.

That's what they said.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

They best stop before having sex. Everyone knows, if you have sex in a zombie-infested setting, you are very next to die.

Hmmm, AFAIK the classic formula is that a woman who has sex in a horror movie dies first. However, if two women do it with each other, the system kind of breaks down, as it is no longer clear who of them should die first. Following this train of thought, it may be possible for them to deadlock the system and turn on the god mode for the rest of the story.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 3:06AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

wait, is this a good ending or a bad ending?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ It's open ended for readers' wild imaginations.

joined Jun 30, 2015

They best stop before having sex. Everyone knows, if you have sex in a zombie-infested setting, you are very next to die.

Hmmm, AFAIK the classic formula is that a woman who has sex in a horror movie dies first. However, if two women do it with each other, the system kind of breaks down, as it is no longer clear who of them should die first. Following this train of thought, it may be possible for them to deadlock the system and turn on the god mode for the rest of the story.

Darn you, the world isn't designed to cope with unexpected situation!

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That "My fire is lit" line really cracked me up.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Your method might be subverted by killing both simultaneously(perhaps while they're getting redressed). Now, if the killer won't interrupt a couple in the act...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Your method might be subverted by killing both simultaneously(perhaps while they're getting redressed). Now, if the killer won't interrupt a couple in the act...

This subversion is a trick of perception, however, as general relativity teaches us that true simultaneity does not exist in nature, ergo one of them would die first in at least one reference frame. However, since which one specifically is not defined (see above), it would create a space-time paradox, which will resolve itself into both of them surviving in all reference frames.

Thus, under the premises of general relativity, we conclude that yuri >> zombie apocalypse, q.e.d.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 5:38PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

This subversion is a trick of perception, however, as general relativity teaches us that true simultaneity does not exist in nature, ergo one of them would die first in at least one reference frame. However, since which one specifically is not defined (see above), it would create a space-time paradox, which will resolve itself into both of them surviving in all reference frames.

Thus, under the premises of general relativity, we conclude that yuri >> zombie apocalypse, q.e.d.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thank goodness it's a zombie apocalypse, since as we've seen on TV all too often getting romantically involved with a girl is fatal to at least one of them. Zombies and horror plays by a different rule-set and it's the hets that gotta look out.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

My fire's lit, if you know what I mean

I'm dead hahaha

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

nabid posted:

I'm dead hahaha

Sounds like you have something in common with the characters then!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Definitely a better yuri zombie situation compared to the one where the two girls ate each other.

Can I have the name perhaps sir?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

nabid posted:

Can I have the name perhaps sir?

Pretty sure the one they're referring to is this one-shot.

Hhmmm sad to know they're gonna die... even though they might be super cute together...

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

Then suddenly mochi goes in, blasts all zombies and goes out to make the next doujinshi

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

"MY fire is little of ya know what I mean" AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Bootiefuls job.

To reply you must either login or sign up.