Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I only read the pilot but yeah it's… special. XD

Now I wonder how the latest AnoKiss arc would have turned out if written by Yoshimura…

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I only read the pilot but yeah it's… special. XD

Now I wonder how the latest AnoKiss arc would have turned out if written by Yoshimura…

Amane would probably be a yandere who tries to brainwash both Nina and Ryou into the poly relationship. 3some sex scene would be a given.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…I'd read that.

edit: Volume 6 is out. Not a lot of omake this time, unfortunately. =[ But anyway, I'll release it when I can.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Not a lot of omake this time, unfortunately.

You're downplaying it. I think the omake's wonderful this time around.

Rose giving Opinions:
Ayaka/Yurine: It's not like I like you or anything! Never change Ayaka.
Mizuki/Moe: Kinda sweet actually.
Yukina/Towako: Sweet as well. I'm liking how far these two have come since we last saw them.
Sawa/Itsuki: Sawa really needs to control Itsuki's thirst. Although another marriage proposal in this manga works too.

Izumi really needs to hide that bike of hers. People had already gotten hurt because of it.

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 9:35PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

"I don't know such a complicated color, sorry" LOL

Sawa & her flash mob idea was pretty funny, too xD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I wonder what's the colour for denial

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ Apparently grey

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

what font is used for the normal dialogue and floating text/narration?

joined Feb 18, 2015

The bike thing is hilarious! And all of the various ribbons are great too...

Woah, calm down your thirst a bit Itsuki

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I can't help but imagine Mizuki coughing at the last panel. XD

Izumi really needs to hide that bike of hers. People had already gotten hurt because of it.

Think about it, though − that means Ryou and Amane knew each other thanks to Izumi!

what font is used for the normal dialogue and floating text/narration?

Suplexmentary Comics for normal text, Dupree for floating text, Komika Text Kaps for boxes.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I can't help but imagine Mizuki coughing at the last panel. XD

Mizuki or Chiharu?

I'm thinking Chiharu would just glare at the idiot.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mizuki/Moe: Kinda sweet actually.

The most mature couple in this manga, natch. ^^ Their relationship is so far along, it cannot fit into any standardized coloring scheme -- and they are secure enough in it to not care about conventions and how anyone else might interpret their forms of affection for each other.

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 12:28PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Mizuki or Chiharu?

Senoo "I-Propose-in-Yukata-under-Fireworks-with-a-Big-Damn-Kiss-in-a-Summer-Festival" Mizuki. Though yeah, Chiharu must still be wondering what that flower shower in chapter 26 was all about.

Next chap's preview is up by the way. =O As usual between two volumes, it's an extra. About Sawa and Itsuki.

joined Sep 19, 2014

I think Sawa and Itsuki are my favourite couple after Ayaka and Yurine ^^ (seriously I could picture that flashmob idea XD lol)

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

30.5 should be up tomorrow.

Rumours say that Sawa's skull cells are cultivated to build prison walls and bank vaults.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

30.5 should be up tomorrow.

Rumours say that Sawa's skull cells are cultivated to build prison walls and bank vaults.

I saw your preview on batoto and....wow Itsuki is something else. I wish Canno did sex scenes because I always wonder how that dynamic would go with some of these. (And I do like Itsuki a lot as a character, her obsessiveness isn't necessarily a bad thing.)

It seems like even though no one is outright bizarre/abusive like the Cider and Crybaby couple, Canno likes adding some weird mental stuff to her couples in this too.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 7:34PM

Itsuki somewhat reminds me of Raphi from Gabriel DropOut

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It seems like even though no one is outright bizarre/abusive like the Cider and Crybaby couple, Canno likes adding some weird mental stuff to her couples in this too.

Yeah, Yurine, Moe, Izumi, Yukina, Itsuki… I love their little quirks. =3

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Sawa is the husband who's always forgetful about their wife's birthday and anniversary while Itsuki is the slightly possessive/obsessive wife with constantly changing mood... wait... That's every married couple

"Then, wish me a happy birthday with your cutest voice"
lmao I'm loving Itsuki even more, she's so cute

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I want a girlfriend like Itsuki ._. Damn they are so cute.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oops: The Chapter

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Imgur

At least Sawa realized it...

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 12:20AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I want a girlfriend like Itsuki ._.

I'd honestly react like Sawa in that panel if I had a girlfriend like Itsuki. >.> She's adorable in her mad love, yes, but still a tad creepy.

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 10:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.