Forum › Anime season

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Fate/Apocrypha's apparently airing on July 2017. It just needs to give me enough screentime for Mordred, Karna, and Astolfo, and I'm good.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

And Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel now has the additional title of " I - Presage Flower " which means that's now the title of the first movie of the trilogy.

Also Presage is defined as "a sign or warning that something, typically something bad, will happen; an omen or portent."

Since it's a movie, I wonder if Ufotable will go all out with how terrible Shinji was to Sakura (anybody who played the VN would know what I'm talking about). Ufotable did show a very explicit scene of sexual assault in Kara no Kyoukai, so it still might happen.

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 10:50PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Urara Meirochou went wayyy overboard with the fanservice and the drunken antics in the last episode, but we got a lot of Nina x Saku out of it so I guess it could've been worse.

You have a low tolerance for fanservice if that was too much for you. I for one really liked the last episode, and especially enjoyed all those sweet Nina x Saku moments!

Hopefully there'll be a second season someday, but I doubt it.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I just remembered shin sekai yori and now im triggered. these tears won't stop. Muffled Screaming

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 4:46AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I just remembered shin sekai yori and now im triggered. these tears won't stop. Muffled Screaming

Because of the yuri?

Shinsekai Yori is freaking amazing in its own right even if the yuri wasn't the endgame. But yeah, I would've loved it even more if it had ended yuri somehow lol

joined Jun 17, 2014

Because of the yuri?

Shinsekai Yori is freaking amazing in its own right even if the yuri wasn't the endgame. But yeah, I would've loved it even more if it had ended yuri somehow lol

yeah i loved it because it was a good show and a yuri ending would be great but still the show ended good.

this ending song still gets me right in the kokoro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFE5pvfgtds

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

yeah i loved it because it was a good show and a yuri ending would be great but still the show ended good.

this ending song still gets me right in the kokoro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFE5pvfgtds

The entire goodbye letter scene for full emotional impact:
https://youtu.be/y4Z-1VOfdLA

joined Jun 17, 2014

The entire goodbye letter scene for full emotional impact:
https://youtu.be/y4Z-1VOfdLA

that scene really got to me. cry

joined Jan 21, 2015

Urara Meirochou went wayyy overboard with the fanservice and the drunken antics in the last episode, but we got a lot of Nina x Saku out of it so I guess it could've been worse.

You have a low tolerance for fanservice if that was too much for you. I for one really liked the last episode, and especially enjoyed all those sweet Nina x Saku moments!

You're right, I do! It felt a bit weird to spend so much time on naked people after an episode of emotional plot stuff. It was still cute though, don't get me wrong.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Arc-v: Well that was a finale...I mean I liked the episode...it's just...ah...it feels like there was some wasted potential here. Also, LOL! how cute they implied Serena and Yuri actually gave a shit about each other.
I really liked this show but the overall quality really fluctuated after the LDS tournament. Synchro was too long, XYZ was too short. So many characters got introduced and dropped immediately after...
On the other hand we got probably the best duels so far, and some of the best female duelists in YGO so far...for the most part anyway...once Yuzu got kidnapped, it was downhill from there. I hope improvements stay for VRAINS! and that these problems don't show up...

Urara: NINA x SAKU!!

Caught up with Kemono Friends! it's a pretty charming show. I'm glad I put the time on it.

https://twitter.com/ehiko13/status/845450017246609408

Sigh. Called it. So much for FeMC.

AND there goes my interest...

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

You're right, I do! It felt a bit weird to spend so much time on naked people after an episode of emotional plot stuff. It was still cute though, don't get me wrong.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm one of those people who could watch Valkyrie Drive without blinking an eye. xD

The ending illustration for the last episode of Idol Incidents was pretty gay, what with the (lewd handholding!)

And was that the last episode of Nyanko Days? I'd like some more of that, with an extra serving of gay, please!

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Shingeki no Kyojin S2 is gonna start soon and Ymir and Krista will be a thing once again. I wonder if they're going to make it even more obvious now that the producers and the mangaka confirmed that they're actually together.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

They really changed the story up in the anime adaptation of Tales of Zestiria, and now their final episode is going to air a month from now for some reason. Kind of amazing how it feels rushed even though it's already been 24 episodes; I've watched a lot of anime with better pacing in just 12 episodes. Still, since it's Ufotable it's also one of the best looking anime recently.

Ha, I knew Princess Principal's character design looked very familiar. Kouhaku Kuroboshi's apparently one of the people in charge of character designs.

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 10:43AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Will SnK get full adaptation? I haven't kept up with the manga since Ymir left, so I'm not sure what's happening with YumiHisu aside from the fact that Ymir still hasn't returned yet. If it gets full adaptation, great. If not, call me when Ymir returns to marry Historia for real.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Will SnK get full adaptation? I haven't kept up with the manga since Ymir left, so I'm not sure what's happening with YumiHisu aside from the fact that Ymir still hasn't returned yet. If it gets full adaptation, great. If not, call me when Ymir returns to marry Historia for real.

The second season wont cover the rest of the story of the manga, the manga is unfinished and I'm pretty sure ymir and historia haven't even reunited again yet in the manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't explain how happy I feel that today's episode of Kobayashi... Wasn't the last episode! I was so scared ....

joined Mar 25, 2013

So dad is showing up. I'm really glad that they animated the encounter with that girl. Also red hair and blue eyes. Wew. Very pretty. Hopefully she found herself a female master xD

Also happy to see their first encounter. They added a little bit to it which is nice.

A really nice episode overall.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can't explain how happy I feel that today's episode of Kobayashi... Wasn't the last episode! I was so scared ....

Yup :) same. I assumed it was the last ep - so glad we get one more :) People already guessed it would end on this event - it's a natural place to stop.

I hope it did well enough to get a s2 - it's been great.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

MAID DRAGON'S LATEST EP. Basically combines all the feels chapters into one ; ; It was beautiful.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I want a cross over between Kobayashi-san... and New Game! where Elma goes to work with Aoba and team.

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

i can never stop this love and hate relationship i have with cross ange triggered makes kakumeiki valvare look like a saint in comparison.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 4:18AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is my relationship with CA.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

This is my relationship with CA.

What is this? A game?

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

What is this? A game?

Yes. It's Super Robot Wars I think.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's from Super Robot Wars V, but since it was relevant (Cross Ange is one of the new debuts in it and because of that it is very key to the plot of the game), I posted here.

If anyone has any questions or would like to discuss it, ask in the game thread or the cafe and I'll answer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.