Forum › Anime season

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai seems gay (and really lewd), airing in April. [Full female cast]

Rlly dig the song, but iffy about all them fanservice. Feels like VD all over again. Will give it a chance to see if the yuri is worth it.

Started on Kemono Friends. Didn't think I'd like it, but it's actually pretty charming.

I find that the charming factor easily overcomes the bad animation. There's a good sense to the writing, and everyone is likeable.

I actually wasn't bothered by the bad animation at all, tbh, since the show isn't taking itself seriously with it or anything. & yes, the cast is really likeable. I remember someone describes it as moe as in it's so clumsily charming, you just want to support it & I can see why now.

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 12:29AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

kemono friends exist solely for the h doujin markets..

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Are you trolling or do you just live in a world of your own?

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

WHAT?! Are you telling me that the 3D models and the tone of the anime aren't the hot new thing nowadays in the hen tie market? Nonsense, it's obviously tailored for that specific demographic of consumers. Why, it's even a late night show and it's been reported that the visits to zoos in Japan increased because of inspired viewers of Kemono Friends. They've obviously become primal with lust.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

WHAT?! Are you telling me that the 3D models and the tone of the anime aren't the hot new thing nowadays in the hen tie market? Nonsense, it's obviously tailored for that specific demographic of consumers. Why, it's even a late night show and it's been reported that the visits to zoos in Japan increased because of inspired viewers of Kemono Friends. They've obviously become primal with lust.

You gotta admit that we are all waiting for that sweet bag-chan x Serval doujin.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

A you a real person?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They've obviously become primal with lust.

Primal, heh.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh, hello there

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 12:16PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh, hello there

yesss more gundam

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

yesss more gundam

Speaking of which, i completely forgot that Thunderbolt's second season already started
Soundtrack ain't sounding as tight tho

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Gimmie Hathaway's Flash.

I like the Gundam in Twilight Axis. I like that it is a design built off of the Alex.

joined Jun 17, 2014
Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Rakugo ended... It's been a while since watching an anime ending makes me this emotional ; _ ;

I feel an empty void inside of me now that both this and Sangatsu are over... Next anime season doesn't look like it'll fill it up... unless I somehow get to see Yuasa's movies early, that is.

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 8:10PM

joined Jan 21, 2015

I know the spring season hasn't even started yet, but I found out about the existence of the summer show Princess Principal today and I'm super hyped for it. Spy girls? 19th century London? Kajiura Yuki music? Co-produced by the studio that made Flip Flappers?? Sign me up.

Other than that: Minami Kamakura ended and it was cute. Goofy but charming. It sometimes got silly but I didn't mind going along with it. And I need to quote that time someone says "In Colorado, people ride horses instead of cars". Come on. Really?

Urara Meirochou went wayyy overboard with the fanservice and the drunken antics in the last episode, but we got a lot of Nina x Saku out of it so I guess it could've been worse. Just a quick word on the adaptation (it's probably safe not to spoiler tag this, I think?): it was good overall and it stuck surprisingly close to the source material. The anime added a fuckton of fanservice, a lot of which was of the yuri sort (more precisely the "harmless teasing" variety), but it also consistently downplayed the Chiya x Kon subtext for some reason. Still, even slightly de-gayed it's obvious they're set up as soulmates of some sort.
I doubt this will get a second season, but at least it was a complete story arc.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So it turns out that Arc-VRAINS will feature the same composer from the first Yugioh anime

I can already feel it!

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/ehiko13/status/845450017246609408

Sigh. Called it. So much for FeMC.

joined Jun 17, 2014

tell me its a lie. i showed this to my sister and now she's bitter.(maybe i should keep quite next time).

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 2:41AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

tell me its a lie. i showed this to my sister and now she's bitter.(maybe i should keep quite next time).

What's worse is that if it's going to follow the Extella/Zero storyline, the female protagonist is going to be relegated to be the fake version of the male protagonist since she's obviously going to be present based on the PV. Talk about adding insult to injury.

...But it's fine right? A lot of people are apparently content with just her appearing no matter what demeaning role she takes.

joined Jun 17, 2014

What's worse is that if it's going to follow the Extella/Zero storyline, the female protagonist is going to be relegated to be the fake version of the male protagonist since she's obviously going to be present based on the PV. Talk about adding insult to injury.

...But it's fine right? A lot of people are apparently content with just her appearing no matter what demeaning role she takes.

my deathflag has been raised.

joined Jun 17, 2014

just watched the latest Iron blood orphans FUCK

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Given how far off it is, I wouldn't take any promotional material as entirely factual, be it the poster or the PV. ...Though it's most likely that SHAFT was told to use the male PC by the production committee

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Given how far off it is, I wouldn't take any promotional material as entirely factual, be it the poster or the PV. ...Though it's most likely that SHAFT was told to use the male PC by the production committee

True, although I have to point out that the poster is far more indicative that he's the protagonist compared to the PV.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Did that preview imply Gohan will lose to Krilin?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well.....look at the bright side at least we will get.......well............yeah they fucked it up -_-

To reply you must either login or sign up.