Forum › Asking Some Questions

joined Mar 23, 2017

Well.... He-hello everyone. I'm kinda new in forums and things like this. So, um.... I want to ask some questions for you guys and I'm hoping that you would answer them.
-The first one is, is that on purpose why Sakura Trick volume 2 isn't there? I mean I already read that, but to see something missing is just feels awkward. If it's to support the mangaka, then it's good. I just want to know the reason.
-The second one is, it's just like pure Yuri, right? Like girl x girl? Is Futanari categorized as Yuri too? Like enhanced Yuri or something?
-The third one is, why Kinmoza is dropped? Is the translator or the publisher couldn't find the manga anymore? Or is it just not in the mood? I'm kinda curious.
-The forth one is, what's the different between Drama & Angst? Is it just like more into something?
-The fifth one is, is this an opening forum? Like you can ask anything as it's still in normal line. If it is, then there's a problem that I want to ask the advice from you guys. Because I hope there's a person (At least) who can help me.
-The sixth one is, is there any new upcoming pure Yuri animes? Like Sakura Trick? Because to be honest I'm waiting for ages and ages like mosses and hoping there's a Yuri anime that similiar to it. I'm waiting since the last Sakura Trick came out in 2013 if I'm not forgotten. To be honest, I don't like Netsuzou Trap and I'm not into NTR.
NOTE: Well.... I'm not a native english, so I'm sorry if my english kinda confusing for you guys. And probably I will ask about tags that made me confused. Thank you!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Sakura Trick is missing several chapters because those chapters are covered by the anime, so the scanlators felt that you could just watch the anime and see what was in those chapters.

Futanari is not yuri. Futanari is controversial here, but you will still find some futa around the site. (Including some very sweet, romantic, not-at-all-hentai-ish futa.)

Drama is "serious", in the sense that it's not comedy. It deals with conflict, but that conflict could just be the growth of a relationship as two people in love learn to deal with one another's various imperfections. Angst is drama with an added element of dread or anxiety.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Vankomycin posted:

Futanari is not yuri.

Which isn't true. As long as both girls are identifying themselves as girls, it is legit yuri. Some people here are just in denial about it. I'm not fan of futanari, but I still don't see a reason to not acknowledge it as yuri.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

When it is futari, there'll be a futari tag, too, though. I think that was their problem.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wtv posted:

When it is futari, there'll be a futari tag, too, though. I think that was their problem.

Even if, when it is tagged futa, it isn't tagged yuri, so when they search for yuri there is 0 chance they will ever encounter any futa.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Yes. That was the purpose of the question, I think.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll answer a couple of these that are related to my side of things.

-The second one is, it's just like pure Yuri, right? Like girl x girl? Is Futanari categorized as Yuri too? Like enhanced Yuri or something?

Futanari and yuri, for the sake of the tags, are considered separate categories here. This isn't likely to change. When you look at the tags for one or the other, at least in that sense you know what you're in for.

-The forth one is, what's the different between Drama & Angst? Is it just like more into something?

Drama is, as the word suggests, a story where drama is the focus. Angst refers to stories that have a character agonizing over something, often at length and sometimes in a melodramatic fashion.

-The fifth one is, is this an opening forum? Like you can ask anything as it's still in normal line. If it is, then there's a problem that I want to ask the advice from you guys. Because I hope there's a person (At least) who can help me.

I think this means can you create a topic, as you just did with this thread? You can do that, but restrict it to things like yuri manga, anime, and other things relevant to the site. This isn't a general life advice forum.

-The sixth one is, is there any new upcoming pure Yuri animes? Like Sakura Trick? Because to be honest I'm waiting for ages and ages like mosses and hoping there's a Yuri anime that similiar to it. I'm waiting since the last Sakura Trick came out in 2013 if I'm not forgotten. To be honest, I don't like Netsuzou Trap and I'm not into NTR.

There is an anime thread, which would probably be the best choice to ask. A couple of people might give you answers here too, of course.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Girl on girl futanari does sometimes fall under the yuri tag, however if you dislike it, you can either blacklist it, or set it among the excluded tags, when doing a search.

I'd imagine the reason Kinmoza was dropped, is that it was licenced.

As for anime, the upcoming Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai appears to be yuri, although probably in the same manner as something like Valkyrie Drive. Then there's Citrus, though there'll probably be two seasons or more until then.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 5:41PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Lol, since when did futanari became yuri?

Yuri is Japanese term for lesbains.

Futanari is a girl with a "penis".

And we always know that lesb.......you know what i'm trying to say.

So yeah, Futatri =/= Yuri

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 5:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Please don't continue your thoughts on this. I'm begging you.

This goes for everyone, for that matter. That way lies madness and a real pain in the ass thread which won't change site policy.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

A lot of japanese fans consider futari yuri. It was accepted in the twitter tag yuri network. But it should be tagged as such, because some don't like it.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Ulquiorra
"A girl with a penis" is still "a girl", lol.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 5:44PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

This goes for everyone, for that matter. That way lies madness and a real pain in the ass thread which won't change site policy.

Yeah, I agree which is why I didn't complete that sentence.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

@Ulquiorra

Like Nezsaid, let's not discuss this topic since it will only create hate and headache.

And possibly bans :P

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

Yeah, I agree which is why I didn't complete that sentence.

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

@Ulquiorra

Like Nezsaid, let's not discuss this topic since it will only create hate and headache.

They why you said anything in the first place when you knew it will turn into this? You want next ban that much? Do you ever learn anything?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Becuz, Mr./Ms. Genius, we were talking why futanari shouldn’t be be included in yuri.

It is a controversial topic to begin with. What do u expect? Flowers and rainbows?

Anyways, as I already agreed with Nez, I'm not discussing it.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

@Ulquiorra

It was, in fact, futanari which got me to realize this.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Ulquiorra

No worries there, just trying to ward off some predictable headaches, is all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They why you said anything in the first place when you knew it will turn into this? You want next ban that much? Do you ever learn anything?

I'm not banning. Please let it drop.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Alright, with that topic dropped, let mw address the sixth.

A advice for Kako Yuri, while there is an anime discussion, you should wait better for any upcoming anime to be finished becuz there is always a chance it might turn into het while you excitedly waiting for episode to be aired.

joined Mar 23, 2017

Oh my goodness.... I didn't expect to be a little war in here. I'm sorry for that question. Well, I thought I was supposed to be the one that hated here. And yeah of course, for Nezchan, I know this isn't a church or cathedral that filled with priest members. I will not ask how to be rich or success in life. It's just a problem that concerned with my gf after all. I just don't want to lose her.... Well just be relax and calm down. We are here not to hate each other, we are here to ask and answer the questions, right?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kako Yuri try posting in this thread

joined Mar 23, 2017

For Best Mangaka Rohan, I suppose you are right. But yeah, as you can see, I'm waiting for ages and ages and it always comes Yaoi and Yaoi. Like back in 2015 and 2016 where bunch of Yaois came out. I don't like it, I don't hate it either. And when I've seen Valkyrie, I thought it would be good between humans. But, again.... A weapon? That's not like what I expected. Well I hope there's a Yuri anime like Sakura Trick or something that with Highschool theme. Not a War theme.

joined Mar 23, 2017

Um.... Nevri, what is it? All welcome?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It is a off-topic thread 1 user made. You can talk about anything in there and people asked for advices in it before.

To reply you must either login or sign up.