Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

i was cornered by those users and THAT "mod".

Isn't this rude? Also, it seems Dynasty Cafe is going downhill heading to becoming the worst thread ever. Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Isn't this rude? Also, it seems Dynasty Cafe is going downhill heading to becoming the worst thread ever. Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

Well, we could always just ban him for some time if he continues to act like that. Probably better than deleting a thread.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hey oliver, long time no see! What's up? Shame we have to meet under such circumstances looks at cafe's rundown walls

Well, "more light!" as Goethe said at his last moments (maybe..)

Anyways.

So I've managed to break glasses at my work worth more than half of my monthly pay. I feel salty. Really really salty. Well, working at only expensive shops is catching up to me =_=

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 4:48AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Other people are just fine with this thread and site as it is. Nobody is getting insulted or bullied here.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I think calling it the "worst thread ever" is going a bit too far.

Also, hi Galich ! Sucks for these glasses of yours. Surprising to hear you're working in a [expensive] shop; weren't you intending to some university ?

Dropping a track from one the movie with the best OST, Ghost Dog :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDHoMJ5X00U

Or even the whole OST : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPJ2sObEig&t=210s

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Other people are just fine with this thread and site as it is. Nobody is getting insulted or bullied here.

lol

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Excuse the fuck out of me?
A Shin Godzilla sequel???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

lol

lol x2

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

lol

lol x2

Usually not inclined to follow up on these, but I gotta say that line is bordering on sarcasm.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

lol

lol x2

Usually not inclined to follow up on these, but I gotta say that line is bordering on sarcasm.

Umm, How?

Also, It would sadden me alot to see this thread be deleted. This is easily the best thread on Dynasty, It's the only place on Dynasty where you dont have to worry about what you say because it's filled with tons of Chill people who will always accept you for who you are. It's basically heaven.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I come here, find this thread alive and go: YEAH!!!(◕ฺv◕ฺ)/

Then I read the comments and now I'm like: (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

@ oliver

Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

… my BABY!!! Please, don't take my baby!!! щ(ºДºщ)

(ó.ò) Unless I am forced to by the staff here, I really don't intend to delete this thread... There are so many good memories lingering here... I'd find it extremely sad to see it disappear...

@ everyone

But that said, I'd really appreciate it if people here would treat each other nicely...
This shouldn't be the place to talk about others behind their backs.
… it's probably too much to ask everyone to love each other here but let's at least be respectful to one another. And this should be a given but: staff and mods are people too, so please treat them accordingly.

I mean, if we can't coexist in peace here, how can we expect to ever live in a peaceful world...? (。◕‿◕。)
And now I'm gonna go full-on cheesy mode with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U#t=1m03s
(◦’ںˉ◦) v

@ Galich

So I've managed to break glasses at my work worth more than half of my monthly pay. I feel salty. Really really salty. Well, working at only expensive shops is catching up to me =_=

Hey there! ^^

Good to hear from you again! I see you're as clumsy as ever... I hope you got a good insurance at least ;)

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'd really appreciate it if people here would treat each other nicely...
This shouldn't be the place to talk about others behind their backs.
… it's probably too much to ask everyone to love each other here but let's at least be respectful to one another. And this should be a given but: staff and mods are people too, so please treat them accordingly.

I mean, if we can't coexist in peace here, how can we expect to ever live in a peaceful world...? (。◕‿◕。)

#AnonForModerator
Seriously, No truer words have been said. Thank you for creating this thread, This might sound reeeeealy lame but believe it or not, This thread got me through some though time's ;u;

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 2:22PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

The all-loving mother of dynasty is back! <3
I was wondering about where you have been already, anon, welcome back

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 2:32PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I think it's kind of nice to see a thread like this on a forum. You need that one thread in which people can just chill out a little, as long as it just that.

As stated above people have feelings and with so many people with hidden mental health issues out there you never know how they'll react outside of this forum. Not that I've seen much bullying on here myself yet, just wanted to give another perspective.

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 2:40PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anon for moderator ?

You pussies ! I dare say Anon for PRESIDENT.
Glad to see our symbolic mother back !

joined Jun 11, 2016

Anon for moderator ?

You pussies ! I dare say Anon for PRESIDENT.

Screw that! Anon for Queen of the Human Race! >:D

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 2:52PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

lol

lol x2

Well if you guys are not fine with this thrrad, no need to post. No one is forcing you, you know.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

This might sound reeeeealy lame but believe it or not, This thread got me through some though time's ;u;

Not just you, my friend, not just you! (╯•ω•╰)
I never would have thought that talking to people online could help you when your life seems to be taking the wrong turn sometimes... until I met you guys on here! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

No, please don't... I would just turn the whole world gay! ;)

@ none

The all-loving mother of dynasty is back! <3

I'm starting to feel like a real hippie ;)

I was wondering about where you have been already, anon, welcome back

Thanks! (^_^) Good to see you too! d (^‿^✿)

Honestly, I have no idea what I have been doing all this time... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Where has the time gone...? I've just taken care of some other hobbies recently...
How have you been?

@ Es0teric

Welcome! (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”
Nice to see some new people on here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

@ Utoptia

^^
Don't make me feel so old! ;)

Btw. I had to laugh really hard when I saw your last post in the „Suggestions for Improvement“ thread (^∇^) Just so like you... ^_^

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 3:12PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rohan

Well if you guys are not fine with this thrrad, no need to post. No one is forcing you, you know.

What happened to getting along with others...? T_T
You seemed to be doing so good before...

Like I said above, let's try to be respectful on here, please, even if we don't always agree on some things.
This place should be fun for everyone.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

lol

lol x2

Not really. It's a thread on this site, and thus in our interests. So everyone cut down on the casual insults and talking behind peoples backs here. It's not exempt just cause it's in this specific thread.

Like Anon said, everyone just try to be nice. Nice is good.

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 3:19PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

@ Rohan

What happened to getting along with others...? T_T
You seemed to be doing so good before...

Like I said above, let's try to be respectful on here, please, even if we don't always agree on some things.
This place should be fun for everyone.

I am fine with almost everyone. Just some people here who act like they don't like me joking with them but then start sarcasm.

i just don't like that. That's all.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Not really. It's a thread on this site, and thus in our interests. So everyone cut down on the casual insults and talking behind peoples backs here. It's not exempt just cause it's in this specific thread.

Like Anon said, everyone just try to be nice. Nice is good.

Sounds good.

How about we both be nice to each other? Let's start with never to quote each other unless it's important.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Are you really trying to dissuade them? x)

Honestly, I have no idea what I have been doing all this time... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Where has the time gone...? I've just taken care of some other hobbies recently...
How have you been?

I'm ok, I was a bit bored, but I finally started watching "Kobayashi-san [...]"... Also, got attracted to this book in the store called "The Cheese and the Worms," it's pretty interesting. I didn't expect myself to be interested in history...
On another note, are you enjoying Orphan Black?

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 3:37PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rohan

How about we both be nice to each other? Let's start with never to quote each other unless it's important.

Now that's not going to make anything better....
Just try to not take everything that is said personally and tone it down a bit.
I know you like posting here, and I like seeing you around, but acting like that will just result in another ban.
You said it yourself the last time we talked, that getting along with others for a change was cool... please just try to stick to that.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

It's rare to see dpf posting on the cafe, too bad it's under such circumstances.

Anon

Didn't intend to make you appear older when I said Mother, more like, highlighting your wisdom ! ;)
Zombies can't get old anyway.

Btw. I had to laugh really hard when I saw your last post in the „Suggestions for Improvement“ thread (^∇^) Just so like you... ^_^

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A world filled with real yuri ? Me being able to finally fully appreciate yaoi ? Fuck it, I"m in !

Ulq

This cafe is the place to chill, no doubt here. But even I sometimes try to subtly tell you to keep some of your thoughts to yourself. Needlessly throwing fuel on the fire doesn't give anything good. You can be so cool when you're not arguing; just like the reed, you sometimes should try to bend a little. (Dunno if I had either La Fontaine or Pascal in mind when I wrote that, seems like evening means philosophy).

Dynasty is love bro. Love implies humor and allows casual bad jokes, but not unremitting conflict. Time to sign the cease-fire.

To reply you must either login or sign up.