Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I just wish this will be made into an anime in the future :)

joined Apr 28, 2016

So it will likely go the triad route. Or troll us by pairing the two and leaving Amane alone, but triad more likely.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, Canno never showed any inclination to leave any of her characters out of love and alone. She makes light drama, not aaaaaangst.

Every pairings she made until now worked out somehow.

^Canno's magic

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yeah, Canno never showed any inclination to leave any of her characters out of love and alone. She makes light drama, not aaaaaangst.

Except for the senpai that graduated and went to a school for astronomy, but I think she was suppose to be asexual anyways.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Except for the senpai that graduated and went to a school for astronomy, but I think she was suppose to be asexual anyways.

Her one true love is sugar.

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 6:57PM

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I actually kinda like this substory, which is a nice change.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

There are so many couples and sudestory that I forget who is with who. And what main character and her loved look like.

This is confusing >.> <.<

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Someone should make a comprehensive character chart with relationship arrows & all that fancy stuff for those who are unable to keep up with the couples in this series.

While I remember all the couples, their faces, stories, & dynamics, I don't know most of the names, so I'll benefit from this, too lol

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 8:42PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Someone should make a comprehensive character chart with relationship arrows & all that fancy stuff for those who are unable to keep up with the couples in this series.

While I remember all the couples, their faces, stories, & dynamics, I don't know most of the names, so I'll benefit from this, too lol

...do the words "Combinatorial Explosion" mean anything to you?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

No, first time hearing about it. So you're saying there're way too many characters & new ones coming in, so it's a pain to do it?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

No, first time hearing about it. So you're saying there're way too many characters & new ones coming in, so it's a pain to do it?

Pretty much, yeah. :D You are free to do it, I was just warning that the amount of work that goes into making such a chart for a series like this grows exponentially as the number of characters increases.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Pretty much, yeah. :D You are free to do it, I was just warning that the amount of work that goes into making such a chart for a series like this grows exponentially as the number of characters increases.

It's not gonna be easy for sure, but it'll be helpful. I might since I have a break coming up soon. We'll see.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Will that do?

(it'll need to be updated of course…)

edit: Oh yeah, her. She has like 10 pages of screentime, but eh.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 9:01AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Will that do?

Nice! I think there were more characters, though, e.g. I vaguely remember Yurine having a jealous sister... didn't she?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Will that do?

Awesome! Thank you for that!

I think it's good that you just boil it down to the main characters/couples.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 12:45PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

That's the whole cast actually. >.>

Anyway, the redrawer is late, so I'm thinking about releasing an LQ version of chapter 30, and then I'd release the redrawn version later…

^That's fine by me

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

That's the whole cast actually. >.>

The ones that matter, yeah. Saw Koveras mentioning the lil sister & there are also those random characters that pop up at the end of the chapters.

That's why I said it's good that you just stick to the ones that matter.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 6:25PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh, you mean the first version in Koveras' quote. But yeah, I won't bother with the Little Theater characters. >.< I don't really count those as part of the cast.

^^ Kay, let's do that then.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 7:36PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Will that do?

edit: Oh yeah, her. She has like 10 pages of screentime, but eh.

Love the picture you chose for Yurine.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This makes me just so happy, never expected to see polyamory in this work, great great!

joined Mar 13, 2016

meh, idk if its just me or not, but it felt like Amane just became the third wheel

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, that resolved quickly. I'm not sure about the pacing in the middle part, but I liked how Amane summed it up on the last page. But it feels like Ryou didn't really get a say in this. Or did the prospect of two girlfriends when Nina and Amane are hugging just sell her on the idea?

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 2:50PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Im glad that worked out. So nice to see polyamory being presented.

To reply you must either login or sign up.