Forum › Anime season

joined Oct 4, 2015

Spoilers are probably best maintained for newly released episodes, since it takes a day or two before everyone gets the chance to see them on their own.

If you're half a season behind, well...

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Spoilers are probably best maintained for newly released episodes, since it takes a day or two before everyone gets the chance to see them on their own.

If you're half a season behind, well...

I don't even watch the show. I asked because in the previous there was a bit of drama because of spoilers and was honestly confused as to the rules of the topic.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

if you're wearing your goggles in a children's series.

Why does this sound wrong? Should I participate in the crime and watch the show? Lol

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Why does this sound wrong? Should I participate in the crime and watch the show? Lol

It's not an actual children's show, actually. It's a late night anime and some designs are cleary made with otaku audience in mind. It just have the format of a children's show because...why not?

Although, that phrase shouldn't be weird when we talked a lot about shipping Mirai and Riko in Precure here.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 1:02PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's not an actual children's show, actually. It's a late night anime and some designs are cleary made with otaku audience in mind. It just have the format of a children's show because...why not?

Although, that phrase shouldn't be weird when we talked a lot about shipping Mirai and Riko in Precure here.

I didn't realize it was late night, it seems to be written for a younger audience.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I didn't realize it was late night, it seems to be written for a younger audience.

Me too, at first. Although some of the design (created for the game) are quite fanservicey if we think about it. But since the show choose not to focus on it, we didn't realize.
The director did say they wanted to do something family friend, but they also said they wanted something that could heal a person after a hard day of work.

joined Mar 25, 2013

For once, a Kobayashi episode wasn't that enjoyable. Guess when there's no Kobayashi to play off it isn't as fun. That's fillers for you though. Hit or miss. This latest episode wasn't in the manga right?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

For once, a Kobayashi episode wasn't that enjoyable. Guess when there's no Kobayashi to play off it isn't as fun. That's fillers for you though. Hit or miss. This latest episode wasn't in the manga right?

I liked it, especially seeing how Kobayashi has become close with the dragons, like when she tried to "play Santa" to please Kanna, and how comfortable she is with Tohru. They really feel like a family!

All those Kanna x Saikawa moments were nice too. And I enjoyed seeing Lucoa's boobs, just like the audience did. I laughed when both grandmas and grandpas were nodding in appreciation of her assets!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I laughed so much during the latest episode of Kobayashi-san. :o

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Exact opposite for me actually. This one is a bit more notable for me than the rest.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Finally got to watch the latest Maid Dragon ep & got to say, I love all these anime original episodes :D They push the family feel of the cast way further than in the manga, which is rlly nice. The Tohru x Kobayashi moment in the end was so cute, too. Also, the Kanna & Santa bits genuinely made me laugh

joined Mar 25, 2013

Looks like Maid Dragon's BD's have short specials.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

re-watching kiddy grade i really liked the show. can't say the same thing about the abomination of a sequel(it shall not be named), the 6 minute pilot was better than the entire sequel series.

last edited at Mar 17, 2017 2:44PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This week's kobayashi made me laught an awful lot. XD Best episode, with plenty of SaikawaxKanna moments ! best part was Saikawa being a delighted horse for Kanna. Her approval of Kanna being a magical girl a close second !

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

SANGATSU S2!!!!!!

The god of anime has granted my wish & so soon, too. AOTY, I know it.

This show has been almost everything I ever ask for in an anime. Love it so much & can't wait for S2!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Idol Incidents: That reunion scene just screamed yuri, as did the ending illustration.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Finally Plot happen in Little Witch!
anime that actually got plot!!
finally plot!!
actually deep and interesting plot!!
plot yeah!!
heil plot!! heil madokami!!

also Diana seems to be the another main character or the villain.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 12:35AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Finally Plot happen in Little Witch!
anime that actually got plot!!
finally plot!!
actually deep and interesting plot!!
plot yeah!!
heil plot!! heil madokami!!

Plot happened!? Been waiting the entire season for this. Done with all these episodic stuffs.

... Or are you talking about a different kind of plot?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Based on the Madokami thing, it appears that koneko means "plot" as in "YURIIIIIII!!!!" If so, am I glad to hear that it's finally embracing its yuri potential and blooming into the beautiful lily it could have become sooner if only its growth hadn't been stunted by a bevy of dumbasses. I don't know how and why I went all poetic and sappy all of a sudden. Probably my cue to go sleep though.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Based on the Madokami thing, it appears that koneko means "plot" as in "YURIIIIIII!!!!" If so, am I glad to hear that it's finally embracing its yuri potential and blooming into the beautiful lily it could have become sooner if only its growth hadn't been stunted by a bevy of dumbasses. I don't know how and why I went all poetic and sappy all of a sudden. Probably my cue to go sleep though.

no just actual plot.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

no just actual plot.

Good to hear. Would've been nice too if it was yuri plot, but I'm not watching LWA hoping it'll be yuri anyway, so it's ok.

joined Dec 16, 2013

wincest anime next season!!!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Finally got to see the latest Urara Meirocho. More like Urara Gayrocho, amirite? Nice Nina x Saku moment at the end! Saku's smell calms Nina down, huh? Ah, love.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think this is from the special that comes with the BDs

joined Dec 16, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/1qo8O2Xh.jpg

I think this is from the special that comes with the BDs

kanna ruined!

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 9:03AM by Nezchan

To reply you must either login or sign up.