Last page is very lewd out of context

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I hope they make a sequel to the game, the ending had me like ;_;

joined Apr 15, 2013

So cute!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The new problem has a very simple solution ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Sep 11, 2014

A Mizuki dakimakura!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

As if she doesn't know the solution ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Mar 14, 2017 1:12AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

That was sooo adorable!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mizulillie_comic#7 Is it just me, or is she cupping her own boobs in the last panel? XD I know that's not what it's supposed to be, but it's what it looks like.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I NEED TO BE ABLE TO MEET LILLIE AGAIN NEXT GAME T.T

joined Sep 2, 2016

Adorable ;_;

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mizulillie_comic#7 Is it just me, or is she cupping her own boobs in the last panel? XD

She wanted to, but sadly couldn't because development problem.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Very adorable.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

CUTIEEE

Lillie is the cutest Pokemon side character, every now and then through zun I would just squeal LILLIE WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE

i want more of thissss

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

you solved one problem by creating another

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The protagonist is so silly and adorable.
Is the protagonist in sun/moon more expressive than in the previous gens?
Or are all these doujins just wishful thinking?

joined Mar 11, 2017

She never stops smiling. Ever.
Other than that, no, not really

joined May 10, 2015

This paring is so cute, every one of these doujins are great.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Honestly, she's so unexpressive that it's kind of bizarre. She has one single smiling expression that never ever changes, no matter how desperate or touching or joyful the situation, and it started to look almost creepy and empty the more I saw of it. It's been speculated that she's actually a ditto mimicking a human, and the theory is fairly convincing based on her creepy smiling face alone.

You can kind of piece together the cheery, energetic, life-loving character that's usually portrayed in doujins by looking at how other characters react to her, because everyone else responds to her like she's the doujin character, and nobody seems to notice that she's actually a creepy smiling doll monster, so... She's implied to be silly and adorable, but you kinda have to imagine it for yourself.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Well she didn't smiled at ONE scene, but I don't remember which. :D

Ah, I know people who're calling the male protagonist Sun "the-always-smiling-bastard"...
smmmmiiiiiilllleeeeee :)

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Pokemon yuri doesn't get better than Lillie x Protagonist/Moon/Mizuki/Serena. The combination of two of my favorite things couldn't get better.

Lpt
joined Mar 15, 2017

Pokemon yuri doesn't get better than Lillie x Protagonist/Moon/Mizuki/Serena. The combination of two of my favorite things couldn't get better.

Selene, not Serena. Serena is X/Y protagonist (easy to confuse both names, I know).

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Selene, not Serena. Serena is X/Y protagonist (easy to confuse both names, I know).

Eh, why not, I'll just go ahead and ship Lillie with Serena too. Crack ships forever!

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Lillie and Serena are 2 best girls tho.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Honestly, she's so unexpressive that it's kind of bizarre. She has one single smiling expression that never ever changes, no matter how desperate or touching or joyful the situation, and it started to look almost creepy and empty the more I saw of it. It's been speculated that she's actually a ditto mimicking a human, and the theory is fairly convincing based on her creepy smiling face alone.

You can kind of piece together the cheery, energetic, life-loving character that's usually portrayed in doujins by looking at how other characters react to her, because everyone else responds to her like she's the doujin character, and nobody seems to notice that she's actually a creepy smiling doll monster, so... She's implied to be silly and adorable, but you kinda have to imagine it for yourself.

That makes more sense since pokemon usually doesn't have expressive characters. I'm just wondering if they changed their protagonist stance since i've been seeing a lot of pokemon doujins lately while pokemon has been around for a long time, xD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

thats more than any of the previous games

To reply you must either login or sign up.