Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

are those yuzumori's inner thoughts that Im reading right now??

need more of this!
we need to know the story from Yuzumori's perspective ;3
this is the best chapter so far ><

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Totally casual JoJo posing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yuzu is turning into such an S lol

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

First DBZ reference. Now Jojo reference. The author seems to be have a great taste.

I approve this!

Also the word Yuzu said in last panel was actually "Love" instead of "like". There is a huuuuuge difference b/w them

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Mimika best Jojo

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Mimika best Jojo

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/128/abf.jpg

Lol i actually feel bad to laugh at that wheelchair becuz of Part 7 reference.

Damn you Jojo meme!!

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 9:41AM by Nezchan

joined Jun 30, 2015

Yuzumori is Lolita reincarnated confirmed.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol - Mimika has it tough :) Yuzu needs to put her out of her misery soon and maybe allow kissing before Mimika explodes from keeping it all in lol!

I liked how Yuzumori picked up right away that Mimika was avoiding looking directly at her too much and confronted her.
It also seemed to me clear now that Shi chan is NOT a rival of Yuzu..

The last 2 pages switched to Yuzumori's thoughts, even though the rest of the chapter was Mimikas thoughts right? I was a bit confused.

And if so - why do you think she thought - 'ah, I really do like Mimika' then?

To me it seemed after seeing Mimika had dug her nails into her legs, and her expression, she realised how much Mimika wanted to kiss her or whatever, but was willing to go to those lengths to stop herself for Yuzu's sake - which showed how much Mimika cares for her - and made Yuzu realise it too?

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 3:29AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Shiet is offically going to explose soon for Mimika... She's at least a smart thinker after being pushed into a corner oike that ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

I'm liking this more and more. Chapter was too short.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yuzumori is just too cute. @_@

Looks like she wasn't actually sure of her feelings so far despite being the one to confess. Wonder what she's going to do next with that piece of information.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yuzumori is Lolita reincarnated confirmed.

Not really a comparable situation. Lolita was about a middle aged man preying on a child and rationalizing it by portraying himself as the victim of a worldly seductress when in fact he was just a pedophile trying to absolve himself of his crimes. Yuzumori and Mimika are both children and though there is a concerning age gap between them it's nowhere near as blatantly predatory as the dynamic between Humbert and Dolores and it literally could never be because Mimika is not Yuzumori's middle-aged stepfather.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 5:45AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Jojo ref?? A manga after my own heart

joined Aug 23, 2013

Please Yuzumori-san, relieve Mimika from her stress. She's clearly suffering.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Aand Yuzumori became fully aware of her feelings. This however implies that when she confessed she was- if not unsure, at least had doubts. Why did she confess in the first place then ? I guess that's what you would expect from a lonely 9 years girl who finally made a friend. Great thing she finally realized she thoroughly fell for Mimika along the way. I'm really dying to see how it's going to turn out.

Anyway, this manga is a fucking masterpiece ! Sorry guys, but Ejima Eri is currently ruling the yuri field.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

YOU LIKE TEASING HER TO THE POINT OF SADISM IS WHAT YOU LIKE! And I approve of this notion.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The sexual tension is strong in that one.

The fact that she's an elementary schooler stays disturbing though.

But that's what the author is aiming for probably : riding the fine edge between sexual tension (but genuine feelings) and the frowned upon age problem.

It's cleverly done.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 7:02AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

If someone could give a hot take on the last few pages, I'd appreciate it. Did the shoulder grab actually happen, or...

joined Jun 12, 2015

^It didn't happen.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Aand Yuzumori became fully aware of her feelings. This however implies that when she confessed she was- if not unsure, at least had doubts. Why did she confess in the first place then ?

My guess is that she felt threathened by Mimika's friend going all "I know Mimika better than you and so I'm closer to her than you are !" and confessed to "claim a stake" on Mimika despite not being entirely sure of her own feelings.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

If someone could give a hot take on the last few pages, I'd appreciate it. Did the shoulder grab actually happen, or...

On looking, if you mean the thing on page 11 - I think page 11 and 12 only, may have been showing what Mimika ALMOST did - i.e grab her shoulder and pull her in for a kiss - but she resisted the urge.

But it is possible that really happened and she stopped herself before kissing her - and the next panel jumps to after she has slumped back onto the door and let go her shoulder.

I'm not positive which is the case, but the 'rush' lines around the edges of panel 1 on page 13 seem to be like - BAM - sudden! back to reality? Where if Mimika had collapsed back, SHE should have some motion lines and the ones around the border don't seem a very good way to show that.

Though it seems a bit strange to 'imagine' or see what she 'almost' did - also be 'resisted' - wouldn't it have shown an actual kiss? then BAM - panel 1 page 13 to jump back to reality? Seems odd show like, 'whew, thank god, I almost ALMOST kissed her'? she would be resisting kissing her not resisting 'nearly' kissing.

But maybe that is easily explained by the author wanting to show her desire and her resisting but not wanting to show a kiss yet - not even an obscured imaginary one?

So page 11 and 12 happened or not - I can't decide lol - maybe it's 60 40 in favour of imagined..?

She stopped herself either way - but assuming 11 and 12 didn't happen, then she has a bit more control of herself is all.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 8:53AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I sort of appreciate the fact that Mimika didn't jump straight for "lovers" status just because they confessed to each other. Shows that she still has some awareness of her situation, and doesn't think that their feelings being "mutual" (inasmuch as they can have mutual feelings) means that anything and everything is fine. "Friends who are in love with each other" seems like an okay place for them to be, right now? Not sure if Yuzumori will see it that way, since they don't seem to have talked about it yet.

About Yuzumori's realisation: it could be a reaffirmation, in the "I fell in love with you all over again" sense, or it could be her understanding more fully what it means to like someone, in the "So I feel this way because I love you" sense. Somebody also mentioned that it might be the difference between the Japanese words for "like", which signifies milder romantic interest, and "love", which is much more serious and long-term. So it doesn't necessarily mean that she wasn't sure about her feelings when she confessed, just that she's realised that her feelings are much deeper than she thought.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ooooo now it's getting real

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

At first it felt like a couple of one-off jokes being played for laughs, but Mimika's self-harmful behaviors seem to be recurring and escalating in a disconcerting way...

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 8:48AM

joined Dec 13, 2015

Aaaaaaaaaanggggggggssst
FOR GODS SAKE JUST KISS YOU TWO ALREADY!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.