Forum › Kase-san discussion

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Sometimes I worry about Yamada, I'm not sure how she could so in love with Kase, and yet so very dense. It's almost as if she has utterly no interest in any physical contact with the person she's romantically in a relationship with.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

JUST DO IT.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

JUST DO IT.

dont let dreams be dreams!!!!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

JUST DO IT.

dont let dreams be dreams!!!!

Yesterday you said tomorrow!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Sometimes I worry about Yamada, I'm not sure how she could so in love with Kase, and yet so very dense. It's almost as if she has utterly no interest in any physical contact with the person she's romantically in a relationship with.

I think she's just so happy with how things are with Kase right now that she can't imagine how things could be even better. Though I bet she'd be totally down at this point, especially if Kase took off her clothes first. From a couple of earlier chapters, yamada showed a lot of interest in kase's body (specifically boobs)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

A new chapter on my birthday, this is bliss

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just what is Kase's obsession with toilets, anyway?

joined Jan 31, 2013

The time has come. Please, for the love of all of us waiting, JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

No wonder tho. With dense girlfriend like that.

joined Dec 19, 2016

I'm confused, are Yamada and Kase still dating?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I figured since the bath was in there it was the place that Yamada took her clothes off? It does seem to be a bit lost on me too.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

It's really nice to see how Yamada is acting all excited now, compared to her usual self deprecating behaviour.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I figured since the bath was in there it was the place that Yamada took her clothes off? It does seem to be a bit lost on me too.

FYI, it's in reference to this
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08_1#12

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

The way she's been portrayed thus far, it's not a lack of interest. She's been portrayed as someone who literally has no idea how people can be intimate beyond kissing. She's not even aware of kissing anything besides the lips. You get the feeling she was raised in a special breeding vat and only allowed to watch the Japanese version of Mr. Rogers.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Kase is DEFINITELY into some watersports, ol toilet perv listening in, in an earlier chapter.

GUILTY OF:
Bed sniffing
(attempted) listening to Yamada pee
Staring at her thighs
Shirt lifting
pool-perving

what next?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kase is DEFINITELY into some watersports, ol toilet perv listening in, in an earlier chapter.

GUILTY OF:
Bed sniffing
(attempted) listening to Yamada pee
Staring at her thighs
Shirt lifting
pool-perving

what next?

Hopefully Yamada-fondling.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Kase is thristy alright ~ ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for that Ponana!! >:3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Damn! Don't end it here. I wanna know what happens next!

joined Sep 2, 2015

Waiwaitwait what KASE SAN DIDNT SKIP CHAPTERS FOR ONCE. I CAN READ IT AND UNDERSTAND :D

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

FYI, it's in reference to this
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08_1#12

Oh thanks! Geez I'd forgotten about that. This is certainly a consistent interest. Kase's pervyness is well thought out.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

There have been no indication to the contrary. The closest they have theoretically come to breaking up was when Kase decided to move to Tokyo, but before Yamada followed her. The more pressing issue here is, however:

The way [Yamada]'s been portrayed thus far, it's not a lack of interest. She's been portrayed as someone who literally has no idea how people can be intimate beyond kissing. She's not even aware of kissing anything besides the lips. You get the feeling she was raised in a special breeding vat and only allowed to watch the Japanese version of Mr. Rogers.

That's probably the most accurate description. Yamada is definitely not against physical intimacy with Kase, she's just a total sub in bed at the moment. And Kase is torn between protecting Yamada's (admittedly adorable) cluelessness from herself and doing what's really best for both of them.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Now finally... are we getting some action?

Also, ch.9 is sooooo nice, I hate the magazine versions they cut them on important points (a.k.a. character development).

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 2:20AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

The way [Yamada]'s been portrayed thus far, it's not a lack of interest. She's been portrayed as someone who literally has no idea how people can be intimate beyond kissing. She's not even aware of kissing anything besides the lips. You get the feeling she was raised in a special breeding vat and only allowed to watch the Japanese version of Mr. Rogers.

That's probably the most accurate description. Yamada is definitely not against physical intimacy with Kase, she's just a total sub in bed at the moment. And Kase is torn between protecting Yamada's (admittedly adorable) cluelessness from herself and doing what's really best for both of them.

Well, since learning that Yamada is willing to sleep with her/wants Kase to take the lead (this kind of tided over Kase I suppose, reassurance that they WOULD sleep together at some point), they got side tracked with making sure that Yamada passed her finals and Kase would most certainly not want to pressure her (briefly addressed with getting ahead of herself and asking them to live together 2nd year).

This chapter also added in that Yamada's just been...busy. Busy doing things all on her own and stuff, hence why Kase hasn't been to her apartment before. It's only been a 2-3 month time skip if I remember correctly.

Since that has passed and they're just getting adjusted to classes, it's the perfect time for Kase to resume her efforts.

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 2:43AM

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Since that has passed and they're just getting adjusted to classes, it's the perfect time for Kase to resume her efforts.

Give Kase your enegies!
You can do it Kase! Take the lead!

joined Feb 18, 2015

The sexual tension oozing off of Kase is almost painful! It kind of seemed like Yamada was trying to look cute for her as well, which does bode well, though she is still fairly clueless to the fact that there is a hungry wolf sitting right next to her!

Is it just me or did Kase seem a bit jealous of Yamada's relationship with the best friend seeing all those pictures and hearing about how she came over to her house to tell her when she passed her exam and stuff?

I'm not sure why you're confused, since they are planning on moving into an apartment together next year when Kase can move out of the dorms... But I guess every chapter DOESN'T begin with Yamada's monologue about "even though we're both girls, we're dating"...

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 3:43AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.