Forum › A Story of Eirin and Keine discussion

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Bwahahahahaha 'I counting on you to guide her, Keine' oh, you're diabolically lovely Kaguya xD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I don't get how two women together might be a problem in Gensokyou xD

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

This was one of the best things I've read in a while, thanks for this! I really enjoyed Unya's artwork in their smaller pieces, but to see that they're capable of writing really nice stories as well has got me excited to see what more great work is in store. I hope the raws for the sequel come up sooner or later so we can get to see what happens next! Thanks again!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

pg 21 "the power defend myself" (to defend)
pg 29 "I am a person will not die" (that will not die)

? Those aren't there.

I guess someone updated it? I saw them too the other day but now they are gone.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

pg 21 "the power defend myself" (to defend)
pg 29 "I am a person will not die" (that will not die)

? Those aren't there.

I guess someone updated it? I saw them too the other day but now they are gone.

Yeah, it was originally like that, but I updated it with the new one. But I updated it a couple hours before that post :p

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

There's sequel?! Waiting for it!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

She spends almost all her time in the human village, doesn't she? I'd imagine that skews her perception of what's normal.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

According to the release post there is in fact a sequel, but it apparently isn't online yet. Still, maybe one day...

joined May 30, 2016

It's a really good read and I like the fact that there is a development between Keine and Eirin, not just they were in love with each other just because. Hoping to see something similar between Mokou and Kaguya! Another thing I enjoyed about it is the relation between Keine/Mokou and Eirin/Kaguya being best friends like "bros" (sis's?). It actually seemed natural and believable for me. Lastly, those hugs were really warm.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Never forget, everybody is gay in Gensokyou.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

That was really great; something I didn't know I wanted.

And indeed, there is a 52 page sequel http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/ZHORE157254

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'll make this into a series tomorrow hopefully.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Nice, one of my favorite Touhou stories got a sequel~

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

These two are so cute together.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Haha this is so cute

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Aww soo cute, they're a pretty cute couple... Is it possible that Erin can make some elixir so Keine can be immortal too? Because they need to be together forever :B

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Aww soo cute, they're a pretty cute couple... Is it possible that Erin can make some elixir so Keine can be immortal too? Because they need to be together forever :B

That's kinda horrific. Maybe something more like the way magicians become immortal by turning into youkai.

joined Mar 6, 2015

I always love Unya's work. They're so adorable my cheeks hurt from grinning too much

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

THANK YOUUUU!!!! WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SO MUCH!! <3 <3 <3

Icon
joined Aug 15, 2014

Can't believe this got a sequel *-*

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 3:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A disappointing lack of things being done to mouths in part two though.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That's kinda horrific. Maybe something more like the way magicians become immortal by turning into youkai.

I agree - there is no way you'd do that to someone you love. The hourai elixir is probably the worst fate imaginable. But I agree there are many other ways Keine could gain regular immortality (i.e stop aging) and thus live with her for a very long time - that would be cool. And since she is already half youkai she probably has a few hundred years to do so.

Anyway it was great to get a sequel - though I agree with Nez that I'd of liked a lot more kissing!

Hopefully there will be more of it!

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 4:36PM

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I really like the art.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Unya, please LET THEM HAVE SEX!!!

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

i scrolled down the page list to see how long it is and freaked when i saw the 999

To reply you must either login or sign up.