Forum › Two Spirals discussion

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I'm so confused yet intrigued

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

This really needs a comedy tag. I couldn't stop laughing, get hit by a car and lose a lot of blood? No problem just walk it off.
You need my body? Damn girl imma kill ya.

Interesting reactions for sure :3

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/two_spirals_first_part#22

i feel like that's an overreaction.

To be fair, a rich girl who's been plying her, a poor girl, with all sorts of good just demanded her body, after ruling out being in love with her. That could easily be taken as propositioning her like a whore. I could see someone getting a little offended by that.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I WANT THE SKELETON INSIDE YOU

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

what just happened-_- what did I just witnessed here-,-
there's so many things going on.
what clusterfuck first chap ever :P

It's actually quite simple: Minami is a poor student who grew up in almost-poverty but, thanks to her exceptional health and athleticism, was able to secure a tuition-free admission to a private all-girls academy. Kita is a teen genius specializing in genetics, who recognized Minami's superhuman regeneration ability after the accident and decided to use her genetic material for a daring experiment, probably involving splicing both of their DNAs together to produce Nishi (hence why she calls Nishi "out child" and why the story is called "Two Spirals" -- as in, "two DNA double-helixes"). To this end, she began gradually seducing Minami through her stomach, initially under the guise of an apology for the incident. The chapter is split pretty cleanly into the present-day part and the flashback part, and in-between those two, Minami probably moved in with Kita before or after Nishi came into existence, and some kind of romance ensued, which is why they behave like a married couple in the present.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 5:11AM

Hqdefault
joined Jan 12, 2017

Oh im loving this so so much i can't wait to see what happens and thank you again for your hard work :)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm no expert, but I'm not sure you'd be going anywhere in a hurry with that amount of blood leaking out of your head.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'm no expert, but I'm not sure you'd be going anywhere in a hurry with that amount of blood leaking out of your head.

This is the setting where artificial hearts are recharged from power banks. It's obviously sci-fi.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Am I he only one who wants to see a dramatic reading of this by Brian Blessed?

Oh, sorry. I misspelled that. I mean BRIAN BLESSED!!!!!!!

...maybe it's just me.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I love how artist relate character from their own series.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I love the art. I have been dying for yuri with art as mature as this.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I realize that "Two Spirals" is the official English title, but just to point out: らせん is more properly translated as "helix," as in 二重らせん, a double-helix.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Just reading this author's stuff makes my heart rate skyrocket.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

She's going super saiyan mode at the end.

joined Jan 3, 2015

a nice manga.. i really want to continue reading it... qnq

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Soooo, Kita wants Minami's body...to make a baby! :D

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 12:59PM

joined Jan 31, 2013

"I was run over by the exact car we're in ... "
sees a freaking murder scene Ok, there goes her brain and whatever is left of that head. RIP
"This is nothing. I'm going home."
What ...

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 7:46PM

BlueMoonScans
joined Feb 18, 2017

I realize that "Two Spirals" is the official English title, but just to point out: らせん is more properly translated as "helix," as in 二重らせん, a double-helix.

Well that makes sense given how one is into genetics and the whole "gimme your body" is probably for the sake of research or something. After all, getting hit by a car and just walking it off makes her "super" human. Conclusion drawn by her is: "it must be her genes, I must have her body!"

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Double-Helix = DNA

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

...maybe it's just me.

And! William! Shatner!!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks just as interesting as Heart Gifts!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

...maybe it's just me.

And! William! Shatner!!!

The former as Minami, the latter as Kita?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Very interesting. Like a less comedic, more dramatic Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san, but with an added twist. Thank you for your efforts, ZdY.

joined Sep 19, 2014

"I need your body"

• Then come and take it if you dare!!

XD I would like to see this she looked pissed

To reply you must either login or sign up.