Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

The Shadows of Pygmalion is now out on MangaGamer.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Finally got to play Birth by Sleep 0.2, that was actually better than i expected, shit felt pretty fast and fluid despite being Osaka team
Now they just gotta fix the Aerial Recovery and KHIII will be good to go

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

So after finishing Shadows of Pygmalion, I have to say -- This pretty much is the equivalent of Madoka Magica if not better in terms of the story, but it's also definitely much gayer. So buy it, play it, it's fantastic.

that ending though, we all came back to the main character becoming god again and saving the world. Great character development on her part; that was great to see.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So... Uh....
Little birdy told me that uh... Honey Select will be getting yuri support at the end of april... 'n' stuff...

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

So... Uh....
Little birdy told me that uh... Honey Select will be getting yuri support at the end of april... 'n' stuff...

This is one of those times I'm glad I had no idea what this was and had to look it up. Go me.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So, I ended up not getting For Honor at all, played around 2 days of the open beta and I had no desire to play more after that.

Played the open beta of Ghost Recon Wildlands. Scratches that itch that Firefall did, an open world co-op shooter... and its a terrible game! Just like Firefall was! yaaay~.... So desperate for anything like this that I already bought it.

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 3:57AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yooka-Laylee Nintento Switch Trailer, no release date. just 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac1oZU0nJuc

another Yooka-Laylee trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLRUce0a9CA

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

another Yooka-Laylee trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLRUce0a9CA

Is that the tower from Tangled at 0:35?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So, I ended up not getting For Honor at all, played around 2 days of the open beta and I had no desire to play more after that.

Played the open beta of Ghost Recon Wildlands. Scratches that itch that Firefall did, an open world co-op shooter... and its a terrible game! Just like Firefall was! yaaay~.... So desperate for anything like this that I already bought it.

Try to play Bully.

It's really a fun game. Far better than GTA..

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found 2 new ported jrpg on steam, night of azure and one of the atelier serie, can someone suggest me what to play first ? i can't decide ...

Nights of Azure has actual yuri when compared to the Atelier series.

Just to elaborate the story actually revolves around the main characters love for each other and there are multiple endings that decide how that plays out. It's a little bit like Romeo and Juliette but with actual lesbians. And the fate of the universe is at stake. No pressure.

Also has this strange mix of Persona elements with a straight up jazzy/hip-hop lite soundtrack, timed dungeon crawling segments at night, and slice of life stat boosting mini-games during the day, though the day time segments are presented in purely text akin to a VN.

All in all it's roughly similar to how Persona 3 Portable plays. Just with more lesbians.

thanks all for the answers, i was playing berseria (not gay but good) while dwnlding and configuring a software for keybinding for the 2 ports (i can't play with the pad while working, and i don't even own one).
then next is azure, following your advices,
i wanted to know if they were turn-based or real-time action, but recently i gladly play either

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

night of azure is real time action. Good game, with great musics as usual with Gust games.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

night of azure is real time action. Good game, with great musics as usual with Gust games.

thanks,
isn't your nick from a jrpg like recettear or fortune summoners ? i'm sure i remember it, but i can't google it

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nah, nothing like that, it's just my regular handle over the net using two french words (sing and moon) that I put together because I liked the sound of it. :p

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

160 brazilian reais... A little more expensive than what i hoped for, but i guess i'll take it

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Nah, nothing like that, it's just my regular handle over the net using two french words (sing and moon) that I put together because I liked the sound of it. :p

yes, sorry, at last i found why i had that impression, i was confused with a game called chantelize, i live near france but i know nothing about french

joined Jan 8, 2016

160 brazilian reais... A little more expensive than what i hoped for, but i guess i'll take it

Do you need a hug?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Do you need a hug?

It'll only increase the pain

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing so far. Aloy is a bold and unapologetically rude character and I love her.

Have played 16h so far and I'm sure I'm only about halfway through. It's a challenging game with interesting concepts while keeping the best elements of a dynamic action adventure.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 4:47AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Demon Master Chris has to be one of the most fun turn based RPG with tons of yuri hentai in it.

Really enjoying the heck out of it!!! RPG with girls only is the best!

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 5:10AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/02/spike-chunsoft-localizing-428-shibuya-scramble/

Whoa, apparently 428 Shibuya Scramble's getting a localization after all this time. Only thing relevant here in terms of yuri is that I believe this is the source material of the Canaan anime.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh scheisse fam! The damage's been done
Now i only have 10 days to finish Ikaruga without continues

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Has anyone here completed "The Shadows of Pygmalion"?

Are we given any choices in the game? Or it is only reading without any choices?

Also am i the only one thinking the main cast are actually the bad guys after playing the demo?

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Are we given any choices in the game? Or it is only reading without any choices?

Also am i the only one thinking the main cast are actually the bad guys after playing the demo?

There are 3 choices close to the end of the game, since a vast majority of this game is the common route.

No, they're not the bad guys, this game is just different shades of gray instead of being plain black and white a la good vs bad.

Just going to re-quote myself from a post that I made just above your comment:

So after finishing Shadows of Pygmalion, I have to say -- This pretty much is the equivalent of Madoka Magica if not better in terms of the story, but it's also definitely much gayer. So buy it, play it, it's fantastic.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

There are 3 choices close to the end of the game, since a vast majority of this game is the common route.

No, they're not the bad guys, this game is just different shades of gray instead of being plain black and white a la good vs bad.

Ah that's a shame. I wanted to side with dolls and Makoto who was actually a really caring character, rather with humans. The main cast actually is acting like dolls so far. Not trying to give a thought besides killing dolls and getting under Mina's panties..

But then again it's just a demo. Maybe things are different in main game.

I realise that. After the first ecounter with that friend doll

i wish they had given a choice to b/w factions in middle game rather than at end. Would have been more awesome.

This topic has been locked.