Forum › obsessed discussion

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This Doujin is fucking Garbage. Boring sex, It try's to have a "Plot" and fail's miserably at it, The "Invite yourself over for a threesome" line is what made this go from a 2 to a 0. Don't recommend this to anyone.

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 9:49PM

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

I got lost. Couldn't tell who was who lol.

joined Aug 10, 2016

wow, that was an underwhelming let down.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

well... that was a thing

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The whole reasoning at the first was just a bit messed up. Although with a setup like that I'd normally expect the sex to be way more over hentai-style with about a hundred litres of fluid and scissoring the way nobody in the whole world does it, so that's refreshing.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

wow I need a cigarette

THAT SAID, don't stick sugary stuff up there unless you want to suffer later

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

sheesh, art is fucking terrible.
feels like something that wants to have a serious plot but ended up being very hentai-ish.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Awww come on. It wasn't 'that' bad. To defend this book, it does have some serious flaws, but in the afterword there is a big ol' apology about the doujin not being great. That said, the story and art could have been better. Maybe next time Kon will either draw a more hentai-ish book or developed the plot and release a drama. I kinda vote for the latter because this book presented some really damaged characters. Might be interesting to explore why and how they got that way.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Shouldn't it be 'het on page 5' instead of 'dicks on page 5'? Since the dick isn't drawn in (or I'm blind maybe).

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Counterpoint:
The story was great, the characters were great, the art was fun and enjoyable, and the emotions ran high. Hell, the emotional interplay throughout was fantastic, engaging, and complex.

And that is what we come here for, isn't it? Coming here and reading Japanese fan fiction for story is like expecting (high) literature out of a Danielle Steele romance novel. Something about throwing stones in a house made of glass.

joined Sep 2, 2015

I agree with Yeshall somewhat, I think the plot was good but how it was written was kind of garb. The author tried to turn what should of been 100+ pages into 30; made it confusing and lack luster.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I guess there's just not enough good yuri polyamory out there, I'm more than willing to forgive a few narrative missteps in order to get my fix

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

More depth could have helped. It's an interesting premise but the way it turned out was basically 'things happen to Minami'.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yeah I definitely agree it was really compressed. Too much was going on over any page

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

The art is better than I thought, but there can be improvements. The story is too compressed, I agree. It can be better.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought the plot was decent, I mean it's not the best plot/hentai I've read but it was good enough that I welcomed the "to be continued" cause I have a ton of questions about what will happen next ^_^

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Wow, this was hot garbage. It feels like every character except the one who gets cheated on is a bit of an asshole.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I've read it twice now. But I'm still confused and somewhat lost about the characters and the overall Plot. Art was ok I guess. So Overall I'd give it a 4/10.

joined Sep 30, 2016

need castration on 5 page

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Shouldn't it be 'het on page 5' instead of 'dicks on page 5'? Since the dick isn't drawn in (or I'm blind maybe).

Depends on your definition of 'dicks' ;)

joined Nov 17, 2016

Depends on your definition of 'dicks' ;)

lol...this joke is the only thing I have understood about this story

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I guess there's just not enough good yuri polyamory out there, I'm more than willing to forgive a few narrative missteps in order to get my fix

Dunno that you can quite call it polyamory at this point since there's not much of a relationship to speak of. Far as I can tell, and it's so confusingly presented that I can't be sure, Kanaede and Syuko are strictly casual fuckbuddies, at least partly because Syuko insists on things being that way. They bring in Minami on the same casual, nobody-means-it basis but she ends up having feelings for Kanaede who seems to reciprocate, but still treats it a bit lightly. So rather than a polyamorous group, it's a pair of lovers who haven't fully committed to each other yet and an occasional fuckbuddy, although it seems like Syuko is feeling something despite herself. Not sure if she'll get in a relationship with them or not at this point.

It's all very vague.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

nah Syuko's into Sae (though we don't know their relationship status at this point)

tbh I think people who say it's confusing and don't get it just don't know the source material? it's definitely not easily accessible if you don't but yeah

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 10:15AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Bah, if the author want to included a cheating a last be with a girl
also, who is abble to cheat Minami?
She is great girl in every aspect.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

slam dunk this waste of space into the garbage can!

To reply you must either login or sign up.