Forum › Sakurauchi-san, Aida-san, Good Work discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

If you're not aware of what happened at Aqour's first Live (which this is in reference to) you can read about the entire event here:
http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LuciaHunter/Aqours_First_Love_Live!_~Step!_ZERO_to_ONE~_Day_2_Report

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Fuck, first live feels
Although personally I was devastated-to clarify, I bawled- when I found out what had happened (didn't get to see it live :/), all the support Rikyako has gotten from both the fans and the fellow cast members really warmed my heart. I'm so so excited to see Aquors develop their live performances, and this was such an important stepping stone in their improvement!
I also loved to see that the cast members were so supportive of each other-a big worry of mine when I got into the Sunshine fandom was that it would be hard for them to get close to each other as much as the Muse seiyuus did, but they really showed how much they support each other and have a strong bond. It was really nice to see.

joined Jul 25, 2016

I heard it through an audio uploaded to YouTube, don't know who did it, but the first time I heard it, I was almost crying ;w; the way she said "I'm sorry... I'm sorry" while on stage, broke my heart :'( at first I thought the person saying "It's OK, let's start again" was An-chan, but then I realized it was Ainyan <3 the feels and the beautiful support from both the fans and the members were some of the things that made me love sunshine even more <3 really looking forward to the next lives :3

lineonthecanvas
R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

I heard it through an audio uploaded to YouTube...

eh? someone did? I suppose I have to search deeper again around yt.

I hope, like reaaally hope, that they wouldn't cut out that part from the BD because I thought it simply brought them closer to us fans. it reminded me that they're also human, they have pressure, worry, etc and that could help the fans to understand them more.

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

The feel is real.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

oh no my heart ;-;

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yea I heard on Tumblr. I hope Rikyako isn't too hard on herself for learning to play a new instrument in 3 months in front of a 15k crowd. She is an amazing artist and I wish her the best for other live performances.

Honestly I felt a bit sick at first reading her instagram post I thought she was going to quit for a second but it's a very emotional read.

Even reading this is teared up jeez I swear aqours is making me feel all sorts of things I thought I wouldn't especially since mu's finished. I was going to buy the BD anyway now I want to buy it even more.

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 9:21PM

joined Apr 27, 2016

I heard it through an audio uploaded to YouTube...

eh? someone did? I suppose I have to search deeper again around yt.

I hope, like reaaally hope, that they wouldn't cut out that part from the BD because I thought it simply brought them closer to us fans. it reminded me that they're also human, they have pressure, worry, etc and that could help the fans to understand them more.

I just watched the video uploaded......I started crying. My heart just broke
https://youtu.be/g1ltXDrze9A here is the link to the audio

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 10:42PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

If you're not aware of what happened at Aqour's first Live (which this is in reference to) you can read about the entire event here:
http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LuciaHunter/Aqours_First_Love_Live!_~Step!_ZERO_to_ONE~_Day_2_Report

That was really heartwarming.

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was really heartwarming.

There's been some amazing fanart produced as a result of the event

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61680756
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61667665
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61702723

thanks for posting the blog post, that must have been amazing to see, I got all misty eyed when they described the audience turning pink and chanting for her <3

and thanks for the pics! the last one is cute(and makes more sense after I read the blog post) but my fave is the first one showing all the support from her band members ^_^

ACK(re-read after knowing what happened) that made me cry <3

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 3:38AM

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I found some bad quality footage of it on youtube can i post the link or is it forbidden?

Edit: Already removed :(

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 9:39AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

omg I watch the footage of Rikyako's crying its a really heartbreaking sight to see her apologize like that. I'm so glad Anchan was quick to react to hold and calm her down. Though I got to say it was rather fast recovery but I guess it can't be help since the show must go on. Still for someone who only practice for 3 months Rikako is awesome!! I love how she plays :3

Tree%20hanamaru
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is powerful and heartwarming at the same time. I'm so glad Rikyako got so much support from everyone immediately, it shows us how much like a family they are. The fans, the members of Aqours, they are there for eachother when it's needed. Keep your head up, Rikyako! You are wonderful!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I really like this. It's a nice ChikaRiko doujin.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Someone care to provide a summary of the events this is referencing? I started reading that link above, but my eyes glazed over pretty quickly.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Someone care to provide a summary of the events this is referencing? I started reading that link above, but my eyes glazed over pretty quickly.

22.  Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare    <--- Read this part.

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 4:41AM

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

To be honest, it's because of the 2nd day of the live that I have no hate for Chika or ChikaRiko. Becuase Anchan was cheering her up I think. so nice!!! RIKAKO!!!

joined Oct 4, 2016

22.  Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare    <--- Read this part

Still don't get it.

Was this an actual live performance featuring the voice actors? Did someone screw up? If so, how?

joined May 10, 2015

Still don't get it.

Was this an actual live performance featuring the voice actors? Did someone screw up? If so, how?

Yes it was a live show from the voice actors. I wasn't there but from the sounds of it she messed up the piano and then broke down on stage due to her mistake. Everyone rallied to support her.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Dang. That's sweet. Very heartwarming.

Thanks for the summary.

Screen%20shot%202017-06-03%20at%2012.34.08%20am
joined Jun 7, 2015

I have a video of the scene because someone uploaded it on Youtube and I knew it was gonna get taken down due to copyright. Just in case it'll be removed from the blu-ray I can enjoy this moment. Anchan first coming up the stairs to comfort Rikyako moved my heart and how the fans changed their lights to support her after she broke down because she made a mistake with the notes.

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 7:33PM

Thatguywholikestoship
15078895_927017337429203_7393148802970343621_n
joined Jan 15, 2017

What happened in the live is something to remember. Personally at first I didn't think it was that great to learn how to play the piano, but when I got to see Rikako doing it (I found a video of the live somewhere) I was impressed. She did a great job and the only thing I'm not happy about is that I didn't have the chance to be there supporting her. It wasn't the nicest of moments, but I like how things turned out to be. The fans support, the bond between the Aqours members and all of that.
Oh, nice doujin btw

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

I have a video of the scene because someone uploaded it on Youtube and I knew it was gonna get taken down due to copyright. Just in case it'll be removed from the blu-ray I can enjoy this moment. Anchan first coming up the stairs to comfort Rikyako moved my heart and how the fans changed their lights to support her after she broke down because she made a mistake with the notes.

I only watched the audio one ;-; I wanted to see the video and save it... I WAS FREAKIN LATEE!!!

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Should have done the same. I'm not very smart :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.