Forum › The Pocky Game with Nico-chan?! I Don't Get You! discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I forget what that pose is called, but wow it's everywhere in manga

tehepero

Ah. That's more the face. I thought what was being mentioned was the hands, not the expression. But yeah, tehepero is 'silly face with tongue sticking out'

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

One day, someone will have to teach manga girls how to properly kiss without leaving drool all around the place. >>

DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ok I know that hand holding has always been lewd... but we all agree that THAT was the lewdest hand holding scene right? Unless I'm missing something here

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

Also I burst out laughing at "business yuri"
And yeah, Nico was kind of an asshole in this, but it was still funny

My response was more along the lines of...

Ok I know that hand holding has always been lewd... but we all agree that THAT was the lewdest hand holding scene right? Unless I'm missing something here

If anyone believes they know of a more lewd hand-holding scene than that, then I think it's important they post it. To um, confirm what AkiraH said.

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 6:59AM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

One day, someone will have to teach manga girls how to properly kiss without leaving drool all around the place. >>

But drooling kisses are the best ones!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be a heretic and say I preferred it when drool-kisses were rare. First because drool kinda grosses me out a bit, but more importantly because there's no impact now. It's like someone did it like here or here and it stood out, so everyone started copying that to the point where that's how they think lesbians kiss all the time.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'll be a heretic and say I preferred it when drool-kisses were rare. First because drool kinda grosses me out a bit, but more importantly because there's no impact now. It's like someone did it like here or here and it stood out, so everyone started copying that to the point where that's how they think lesbians kiss all the time.

Those are both pretty passionate kisses and the last one comes off as a bit goofy. The little drool strands I find a bit more taboo because it's like the only sign or evidence that they did something while standing there and blushing (as opposed to writhing atop each other).

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Embarrassing relevant story time: One time in a ballroom dance class I was taking, I paired up with someone, then somehow epically messed up the handhold and accidentally interlocked fingers. She was horrified at the improper hand-holding and avoided me the rest of the semester

One day, me (male) went for a handshake with a pal (also male) and the moment we touched hands someone pushed him towards me, and I grabbed him to he wouldn't fall. The next thing we noticed is that our fingers were interlocked and I swear to god this is the day he won't even fistbump me due fear of the gay.

That happened similar to me to. Instead I was in the cafeteria and I went to get a soda from the soda machine. I was just about to push A3 (for a root beer) when another guy gently touched my fingers, almost liked he was caressing them. It was so awkward that we just stared at each other for a good ass 10secs until i realized. I left my root beer man... that was all the change I had :( Went back to see if the root beer was still there.... NADA cries in spanish

LMAO I don't know if i'm horrible for this but i have at least 2 gay friends in my group of friends (1 out to me, the other bi-curious) and most of us are touchy feely and open-minded so we are ULTRA gay (but only 4 of us know about each other), so its common for us to be holding hands or some shit as a joke. However, i take full advantage of that "joke" and get to do things like cling to my crush and holding her hand for a while.

TLDR: I am super gay with my friends as a joke and as a result I act the same way around my crushes and no one suspects a thing.

joined May 10, 2015

I don't know what was more entertaining, the doujin or the stories in the comments.

Good going you guys.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

What was with that Sailor Moon looking pose near the end

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

what huge bodies!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Nico is actually pretty horrible in here.

ah, yeah if it was reality Nico probably would think Maki is disgusting though

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel kinda bad for Maki in this one, having her feelings jerked around like that. Unless Nico's inner monologue there was another layer of self-denial, like the ending seemed to imply... At any rate an amusing one with some great panels, but kind of a bitter aftertaste.

(Clearly this means we need a sequel where Nico finally reciprocates genuinely)

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Awsl

To reply you must either login or sign up.