Forum › Paradise Ginsekai discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's still great to be treated to older Touhou doujin. You don't see the overall rougher style and great facial expressions that often today.

joined Feb 25, 2016

Ah, For F**k sake look like Alice X Marisa pair is really dying or maybe already dead (This one wrote in 2006!) Calling : 2007! Seriously this ship is really underrated just look at them,they're really meant to be with each other! and yeah Marisa X Reimu is good and Alice X (Anyone) is nice but nothing can compare to this two together! "Why are we not funding this ?"

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

Ah, For F**k sake look like Alice X Marisa pair is really dying or maybe already dead (This one wrote in 2006!) Calling : 2007! Seriously this ship is really underrated just look at them,they're really meant to be with each other! and yeah Marisa X Reimu is good and Alice X (Anyone) is nice but nothing can compare to this two together! "Why are we not funding this ?"

It's alive and well as i pretty much check pixiv everyday to look for fanart to save

even found a doujin but my Japanese is a work in progress :V

joined Feb 25, 2016

It's alive and well as i pretty much check pixiv everyday to look for fanart to save

even found a doujin but my Japanese is a work in progress :V

Glad to hear that, Thank you

To reply you must either login or sign up.