Forum › What's that manga called?

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I'm looking for this Takemiya Jin manga.. all I remember is this scene: the 2 girls had just finished having sex and the girl told the other girl to apply ointment on her secret garden because it might have been scratched or something.

I'm not even sure if it's a Takemiya manga, but that scene was whats stuck to me.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Happylemons posted:

I'm looking for this Takemiya Jin manga.. all I remember is this scene: the 2 girls had just finished having sex and the girl told the other girl to apply ointment on her secret garden because it might have been scratched or something.

I'm not even sure if it's a Takemiya manga, but that scene was whats stuck to me.

I'm not sure it's the one you're thinking of but there's this chapter of Girlish Sweet by her that's more or less like that.

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

I'm not sure it's the one you're thinking of but there's this chapter of Girlish Sweet by her that's more or less like that.

Thats it! THANKS BRAH

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 3:38AM

joined Dec 18, 2014

manga where the main character is like a demon, or has the blood of demons or something? And she's like a high school delinquent and she has to control her temper and then yuri shit happens.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 6:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

manga where the main character is like a demon, or has the blood of demons or something? And she's like a high school delinquent and she has to control her temper and then yuri shit happens.

Sounds like The Festival of Demons - A Cunning Chance Encounter to me.

joined Sep 2, 2015

After a month of searching I finally found what I was looking for, Utopia said she wanted it to so here it is
Warning - Suicidal Themes
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-unfitting-puzzle-piece/list?title_no=34202

Screen%20shot%202014-12-20%20at%201.25.28%20pm
joined Dec 28, 2014

All I'm really sure of is that it was Akagi x Kaga and there is a scene where Kaga collapses in the hall, crying. I remember that the art was shaded with pencil as well. I believe either Kaga or Akagi later sank, though I'm not sure if that's from the same story. This is all very vague, sorry, considering it sounds like all the other akaga mangas.

Thanks in advance!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm trying to track down a Touhou comedy (4koma?) - It Is mostly a Meiling doujin - probably not yuri and I don't remember much so I've not much hope anyone knows it - but Meiling brings a cat / kitten to the SDM - though it sounds like it is NOT the doujin 'Meiling and a Kitten'.

In this one Remi says she can't keep it - seems to have a cat phobia / dislike? Meiling gets rebellious / tries to convince her etc? Don't remember much more except the cat keeps jumping onto Remi's face like a face hugger lol - I remember the cat gets blown clear over the SDM to land right on Remi at one point. At the end she lets Meiling keep it in her guard outpost.

last edited at Mar 10, 2017 9:48PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm trying to track down a Touhou comedy (4koma?) - It Is mostly a Meiling doujin - probably not yuri and I don't remember much so I've not much hope anyone knows it - but Meiling brings a cat / kitten to the SDM - though it sounds like it is NOT the doujin 'Meiling and a Kitten'.

In this one Remi says she can't keep it - seems to have a cat phobia / dislike? Meiling gets rebellious / tries to convince her etc? Don't remember much more except the cat keeps jumping onto Remi's face like a face hugger lol - I remember the cat gets blown clear over the SDM to land right on Remi at one point. At the end she lets Meiling keep it in her guard outpost.

Aaay, that's no cat, that's a rabbit! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/remichu

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^LOL no wonder I couldn't find it - many thanks :)

Comp
joined Jul 25, 2016

I'm trying to find a manga, it might have been a one shot or just short, but there are two girls who meet and end up living together because one of their houses is closer to school. They get into a relationship and eventually one of their moms finds out so they run away for a night, but then the mom is accepting. Or something like that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, that's Concerto part 5. I like that one too.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I have to say, I keep coming across really nice things because of this thread.

Edit: Sorry; off topic.

last edited at Mar 14, 2017 10:42PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I have to say, I keep coming across really nice things because of this thread.

Edit: Sorry; off topic.

Me too :)

nyahappii - Did you read that on here? If so maybe it isn't on any more or your remembering is a bit off - I couldn't find anything to match - There doesn't even seem to be a pencil shaded Akagi x Kaga.

All I can suggest is opening the Akagi x Kaga tag then checking each one - there's only about 3 pages of them, and most you will be able to instantly rule out on size (many are very short) or style etc - if it's here you'd probably find it within an hour.

joined Mar 19, 2017

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a manga I've read a few years back. It has very slow progreds at that time that's why I have completely forgotten it until recently since I started dreaming about one of its scenes. I was thinking it was shinigami alice, but ai'm not sure. Uhhh.. soo here goes.

It's about a girl that's um..is a secret assassin/killer I can't remember much but I do remember that she was asked by a classmate to kill her own father, and when she did killed him, that classmate saw her kill her dad. She has a sick girlfriend, and everytime she succeeds in a task, an oracle appears and gives her "time" to extend her girlfriend's life as a reward.

I'm not sure if i'm mixing 2 separate mangas but thats all about I can remember. Thanks a bunch.
xoxo

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sounds like Mugen no Minamo ni, although I haven't actually read it through myself. The "time as a reward" thing matches at least.

joined Mar 19, 2017

Sounds like Mugen no Minamo ni, although I haven't actually read it through myself. The "time as a reward" thing matches at least.

OMG! That's it! Thank you so so much. I was thinking of this so much I barely slept in the past 3 days. I don't know why I kept associating it with shinigami alice though

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I don't know why I kept associating it with shinigami alice though

Probably because they are both horror manga's with gay assassins. It's understandable to get them mixed up. Lol

Screen%20shot%202014-12-20%20at%201.25.28%20pm
joined Dec 28, 2014

nyahappii - Did you read that on here? If so maybe it isn't on any more or your remembering is a bit off - I couldn't find anything to match - There doesn't even seem to be a pencil shaded Akagi x Kaga.

All I can suggest is opening the Akagi x Kaga tag then checking each one - there's only about 3 pages of them, and most you will be able to instantly rule out on size (many are very short) or style etc - if it's here you'd probably find it within an hour.

I took your advice and read every one, but it seems it's not there. I'm pretty sure I read it here now, since I don't read Akaga anywhere else. Most likely it was deleted. Thanks anyway!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I took your advice and read every one, but it seems it's not there. I'm pretty sure I read it here now, since I don't read Akaga anywhere else. Most likely it was deleted. Thanks anyway!

NP - Sorry you can't find it. Another possibility is if it isn't really Akagi x Kaga enough for a tag - i.e they are not a couple and/or one of them isn't in enough to get the tag - Like it if it was mostly about one of them and the other was hardly in it but for 'dying'. It would be very hard to find though if that is the case since there are no tags for individual characters.

I had a case like that once for a Touhou doujin - so basically just read through ALL of them lol! there are hundreds so it took like a month even with skipping ones I had already read a lot - or had tags I wont read. But Since I love touhou it wasn't a chore - and I found some great doujins I'd missed.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 12:35PM

joined Mar 23, 2017

Well, can I ask one too? I remember back with one girl that can play guitar and the other girl that can piano. It's like in the Highschool I think.... It's like the guitarist didn't know that pianist is so perverted and she just ran away after the pianist went to doing "stuff" to her. What's that manga called?

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Kako Yuri
That would be Concerto, chapter 1.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 7:46PM

joined Mar 23, 2017

Ah, that's it! Thank you so much, kind people! I really appreciate you!

joined Mar 23, 2017

One more manga to ask, the one with red hair and the one with blonde hair. that blonde is small and she was the one that confessing love to the red hair. It's like the red hair is a gamer or something.... Because I kinda confused whether they were in the same class or not. Because the last one that I read was like they were in the same class, but the rest of it wasn't.

joined Mar 18, 2017

Could someone help me? I'm pretty sure it's an original, one with blond hair wakes up in someone with black hair after going out drinking. They had sex, only because they were drunk. The girl with the black hair keeps trying to get in the blonde's hair after that. That's all I could remember.

To reply you must either login or sign up.