Forum › AnoYuna discussion

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Steam version is DRM free. I copied the folder to another PC to test.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

The collector of the director(?) tweets translates yurirei as yuri ghosts, but also calls them "Sapphantoms" which I found cute.

I thought this one was invented by the western fandom. Maybe it was adopted?

I have to say I think Hina is best girl and deserves Yuna though.

This Onee-san knows.

OT but Nurse Love Addiction is amazing as well, if you didn't buy/try that out. Still can't get over it and probably will always remember the characters.

This one is also sogood. I don't consider myself a siscon, but after playing this one, I'm not so sure. "Onee-chan" still rings in my head to this day.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

The director's tweet series (which also shows up in the recipe books) is translated by the same person who did the game translation, and the audio dramas, and I'm pretty sure the manga as well.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is my OTP!

My only complain with the game is not having a Ano route. And the worst is that the game teases you about it with that choice.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

When Ano freaks out and blushes after that choice, my heart fluttered.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

When Ano freaks out and blushes after that choice, my heart fluttered.

:(

Illusion of choice. Illusion of choice. Illusion of choi--

Could've had two friends who could see ghosts help each other out and naturally get closer. Heck, she already was helping Yuna out even without knowing the context. Sigh.

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I hate how I got baited by the game. The dialogue options made me think Ano is romanceable so I kept choosing choices that obviously favors her, imagine my surprise when Yuna falls for Hina. I was so pissed. I tried really hard to like Hina but I'm just not into the tomboy loli type.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I hate how I got baited by the game. The dialogue options made me think Ano is romanceable so I kept choosing choices that obviously favors her, imagine my surprise when Yuna falls for Hina. I was so pissed. I tried really hard to like Hina but I'm just not into the tomboy loli type.

I know how you feel. In addition to the fact that I'm also not into the tomboyish type, the game actually didn't give any hint that Hina had any interest in romance. The impression that I got from her was that she's just the little sister type of character, so I was really taken aback when she ended up being Yuna's partner. Thankfully they were the last couple to develop so it didn't really ruin my experience per se. I think if they made Hina's character like Nao from nurse love addiction (sister character that showed romantic interest towards someone) then maybe I would have liked the pairing. Their story really just felt like rushed to me. Even Hina's introspective extra content towards Yunaa felt awkward.

Screenhunter_1339%20jul.%2024%2004.21
joined Nov 17, 2013

well I bought it. time to get yurified! ;)

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I have to agree with other commenters on this second page. The romance for Yuna and Hina are just so rushed (On another note, Hina is cute, but I can't imagine her in sexual activities yet. Fluff wins for her, sorry). I think the game is better to have options that lead to either Hina or Ano with better developments (the rest as linear is perfect, but just not this). Because of this default Hina ending I lowered the rating and I'm still pissed off when I remember it. Not to mention Ano helped Yuna a few times even when she doesn't know anything...she deserves something at least. Well, I love OT3, anohinayuna is good, but...

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

big gae

To reply you must either login or sign up.