Forum › Henai Girl discussion

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I just thought of this, what if Nagisa got a girlfriend or a boyfriend? How would Eiko react?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Definitely ditching my old "best confession scene ever written" avatar for this lovely, not creepy at all moment.

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 9:20PM

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

when I saw this i misread the title as "Hentai Girl"

joined Apr 30, 2014

...if the next batch gets more extreme, I'm definitely tagging this "wtf am I reading?"

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I think I love this a little too much...

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

after the sugar life manga a comedy yandere is a fresh change

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

after the sugar life manga a comedy yandere is a fresh change

I know, right? It's nice knowing there's something besides "diabetes-inducing fluff-piece", and "soul destroying-tragedy".

last edited at Aug 14, 2016 12:53AM

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I just thought of this, what if Nagisa got a girlfriend or a boyfriend? How would Eiko react?

She would torture/murder/ruin them and get away with it.

joined Aug 19, 2012

yuri yandere sign me up

joined May 3, 2015

You don't need to strand on an deserted island. You just need to kill every person in Japan and you're living on a deserted island.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I need more of this.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Its so fantastic....who knew the normal one was into pony-play tho :O
o.O

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

"I am whatever fairy"

LMAO! This shit is crazy.

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Jesus that last panel on 27. Sick avatar bait.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

The taser joke killed me

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

As it turns out, this webcomic is still ongoing, with almost 300 comics at this point: http://ganma.jp/henaigirl

Smkrdb5kcvhg_wq4izmcf2mpp_pv4mkvlgohghl-kq8
joined Mar 13, 2018

As it turns out, this webcomic is still ongoing, with almost 300 comics at this point: http://ganma.jp/henaigirl

Better news it was picked up by a brand new scanlator group.

joined Jun 1, 2018

Hello,

This series actual title is "Zenryoku Hen'ai Girl". It has been picked up by our scanlation group: "Zenryoko Henai Scans".

Feel free to upload our releases on this website. They are published on Mangadex. We currently publish a chapter per day, except weekends. We have no official page. You can link our Mangdex page.

I won't upload them myself.

Have a good day everyone.

Sirwolfeye.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh no...

Edit: Also, first time I actually accessed the page with the chapters still being uploaded, and I ended up seeing them named only "31-40" and "Chapters 41-50", without the series title or tags. Also sent me to non-existant pages because of that.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 1:23AM

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This nonsense... this hilariousness... (* - *)

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Hello,

This series actual title is "Zenryoku Hen'ai Girl". It has been picked up by our scanlation group: "Zenryoko Henai Scans".

Feel free to upload our releases on this website. They are published on Mangadex. We currently publish a chapter per day, except weekends. We have no official page. You can link our Mangdex page.

I won't upload them myself.

Have a good day everyone.

Sirwolfeye.

You the real MVP, as they say.

joined Jun 1, 2018

I am just translating/proofreading with the help of another translator/proofreader... The real MVP is our typesetter. His username is /u/theabsolutesloth on Reddit. He's putting more time on this than any of us, and he's committed to quality in redrawing and editing.

If you have any comments or questions, you can contact him or me on Reddit. My username is /u/sirwolfeye

We're looking to work on more of Sato Shoki's manga. Non Yuri, but as fun as this one.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Glad to see this is getting uploaded again. Almost forgot it after two years

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Bless. I missed these shenanigans.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

She would torture/murder/ruin them and get away with it.

you know what would be funnier, is if nagisa gets a boyfriend, then eiko invites them both to some private island resort to try and kill him, fails miserably the whole time but while she's busy trying to do that, nagisa realizes how boring af a normal person is and breaks it off with them anyways lol, ending scene with her telling eiko she's more fun to be with XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.