Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is Kurogane Ken going to give writing assistance soon? If they want an old-fashioned yuri marriage where the older one adopts the younger, that might fly.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Maximum lewdness levels reached :O

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Them holding hands like ( b ´ཀ` )人(≧ - ≦ )

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Well that was an easy decision. So god damn adorable, Yuzumori also looks a little annoyed after they split up.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 4:44AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She probably want Mimika to be a little more "aggressive". So far, it's mostly Yuzumori who takes the first steps. Sure, it's understandable considering Yuzumori is so young, but now that they've both confirmed their feelings, Mimika should realize that holding hands is fine. Well, after that, she might. :p

800yangart
joined Jan 31, 2014

Mimika: Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that loli

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Ejima Eri you totally fucking rule

joined Jul 26, 2016

Willing to put 5€ on Yuzu being primarily annoyed at her own embarassement. Even her precocious composure has its limits I guess.

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

Lovely as always.

So%20kute
joined Sep 26, 2015

when you wish Mimika would at least give her a peck on the cheek

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 8:12AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ejima Eri... Thank you!! Keep up the good work!! (≧∇≦)

joined Aug 25, 2013

Maxium Lewdeness Achievement Unlocked:
Holdind Hands

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 9:28AM

joined Dec 13, 2015

Of course... She wanted a kiss!!!!!!
GRATS MIMIKA TOT <3

joined Feb 15, 2013

Damn. So hardcore. Uncensored lewd handholding....

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Mimika is one tender embrace away from spilling her pocket spaghetti.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

the anime version of that' is way more cute :3

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 11:18AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

What a great birthday present! T.T

joined Feb 22, 2017

I kinda want the last chapter to be these two adorable grils all grown up?

joined Dec 31, 2016

"For a moment there, I was worried, but Yuzumori really seems to be just a little girl." - Best friend Chie, a few chapters ago.
Author panels, "I really like Youkai Loli."
"Something is beginning..." - Chapter 14

Hope I'm wrong on this, but this is about to turn into fantasy or horror, or both.

joined Feb 22, 2017

I'm in love with this series.
I can't wait for new updates.

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

I am so guilty.

It'll fade

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So these things have a sliding scale. There's Kurogane Ken level, where the older woman jumps the younger girl when she hits puberty, then nobly parts from her until she's about 18 or so. There's Kodomo no Jikan level, where the older guy waits until her 16th birthday and jumps her. There's Dear My Teacher level where even being 18 and graduated from high school is too embarrassing, let's give it another year. Maybe Asagi Ryu level where you try your luck with your middle-school niece but if she doesn't want to, you bide your time. Pure-water Adolescence where each year, or maybe month, you get a little closer without doing the deed. I wonder where this fits in that.

I left out Chatting at the Amber Tea-shop. You hold hands more romantically every 5 years or so. And Miss Sunflower - you have a crush on Miss Sunflower when you're in middle school, and you make progress just before she dies, 15 years later, and then you become the next Miss Sunflower, and the cycle repeats.

I forgot Aoi Hana level - you molest your 12-year-old cousin, manipulate her into falling in love with you, destroy her heart, and let everyone call her a crybaby. I guess I'd call that one the "what the hell, I'm going for it, morality what a concept" level.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 9:50PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

JESUS FUCK IT'S HAPPENING SO FUCKING MUCH

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

So these things have a sliding scale. There's Kurogane Ken level, where the older woman jumps the younger girl when she hits puberty, then nobly parts from her until she's about 18 or so. There's Kodomo no Jikan level, where the older guy waits until her 16th birthday and jumps her. There's Dear My Teacher level where even being 18 and graduated from high school is too embarrassing, let's give it another year. Maybe Asagi Ryu level where you try your luck with your middle-school niece but if she doesn't want to, you bide your time. Pure-water Adolescence where each year, or maybe month, you get a little closer without doing the deed. I wonder where this fits in that.

I left out Chatting at the Amber Tea-shop. You hold hands more romantically every 5 years or so. And Miss Sunflower - you have a crush on Miss Sunflower when you're in middle school, and you make progress just before she dies, 15 years later, and then you become the next Miss Sunflower, and the cycle repeats.

I forgot Aoi Hana level - you molest your 12-year-old cousin, manipulate her into falling in love with you, destroy her heart, and let everyone call her a crybaby. I guess I'd call that one the "what the hell, I'm going for it, morality what a concept" level.

This is brilliant; it needs a graphic.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 11:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.