Forum › Love Doctor by Chamsae and Bansook (lezhin)

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wow this story is turning really bad after chapter 25.

I'm at chapter 32, and I find everything alright.

Idk. But after Erae confessed doctor, the story seems to distort. I mean i was enjoying cute moments of Erae.

But after reading recent chapter and seeing how much bitch and mighty doctor is becoming in front of her friend is really getting to my nerves, even though her friend asked her nicely.

Idk i hope Erae breaks up with that doctor.

Sigh and here i hoping for a cute and fluffy yuri but i guess author is one of those 'aaangst is absolute in yuri' people.

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 12:53PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Idk, but I'd say Doctor and Suji are meant to fight each other since both of them love the same person. Same for Erae and YoAhn too. Will see.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Don't expect cute & fluffy yuri in a korean manhwa without tons of drama and angst first.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Don't expect cute & fluffy yuri in a korean manhwa without tons of drama and angst first.

Yeah i guess. I still hope that one day i will find a manhwa and manga as fluffy as 'Real Her'.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

FF has gone on hiatus, WDTFS's "things have changed" has been killing me, LD is my only hope now.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Hey you haha! I keep meaning to come back in here but I don't like to read ahead of the official English releases so I ended up avoiding it for a bit due to the talk about the fan translations!

Guess you bumping is a sign to flail some more then!

Chapter 37 last week. The bed sharing, the cute looks, the blushing THE BREAKFAST

Erae getting dat KISS in the car in ch 33

THE L WORD

Honestly this is my favourite thing to read each week. It's so cute.

(it's been 85 years and I'm still not over "congratulations you're dating!)

Chapter 38 tomorrow and I am excited!

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 7:59AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The manhwa is still as cute and interesting as always, I would say. But yesterday though, as I was being polluted by WDTFS, that bed sharing scene between Erae and Doctor tended to replay this one WTDFS' scene I dislike again and again in my mind, and so I wasn't able to enjoy reading the chapter to it's full potential. :D

The cutest scene of this chapter 37 I'd say is the scene Erae hugging Doctor when she was just back from buying the breakfast. I was supposed to find it childish, but since it's Erae, it turned out to be so super damn cute. xD

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

I didn't think I'd fall in love with Eraes cuteness so much. I wasn't prepared to be quite honest. I keep expecting to get my heartbroken with this story haha (still possible) but I'm enjoying the fluff as I go. It's been a pleasure to read each week.

I hope tomorrow we get something good and you are able to enjoy it then!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Erae's cuteness is no joke. :D I haven't seen any sign showing that LD can turn into a heartbreaking story yet, but who knows what's gonna happen. :D

joined Feb 1, 2016

Lordy. The end of the recent Ch43.

Send help for I am slain.

screams incoherently into the void

Also hey look at my cuties talking stuff out. Hope that continues.

Sits and waits with baited breath for next weeks ch44 I am excited lmao.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Chapter 44

They did the do

They did it

All night and all day

They. did.the.do

I can die happy.

Get you some Erae. You go girl.

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Hahaha. Yep, they did it. I love this webcomic. I think it's the best yuri webcomic on lezhin right now.

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 1:40PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Agreed ^. I am currently reading a good handful on Lezhin but this one is the one I actively look forward to each week. It's just so adorable. (I still enjoy the others I read of course, I just really look forward to new chapters of this one).

Never expected to get myself so invested in this when I started but here I am lol.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

On a side note, seven missed calls. Suji's about to be pissed.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I think this is one of the best on Lezhin along with Pulse and Serenade. LD doesn't have too much drama and actually has a bit of comedy which i generally find rare in Korean Manhwas.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ch 56

Why is her friend asking for help to worst person possible?

Why calling that bitch doctor? Just steal your friend from that bitch already!

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 1:02AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

So, chayoon will turn into a bitch by chapter 56? lol I don't know what happened, but a person is not a thing you can steal.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

So, chayoon will turn into a bitch by chapter 56? lol I don't know what happened, but a person is not a thing you can steal.

Haha? Seriously? -_-

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Is there a way she can do to steal her friend?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Idk. One can certainly hope. If not, I'm done with this manhwa. The main pairing got boring af.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ch 56

Haha. I like Cha Yoon.

Erae can make her own decisions as to whom she can date, she's not an object.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Idk. One can certainly hope. If not, I'm done with this manhwa. The main pairing got boring af.

If she had done stealing her friend from chayoon, she would have become a bitch herself, wouldn't she?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

If she had done stealing her friend from chayoon, she would have become a bitch herself, wouldn't she?

Still better than the doctor though.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ch 56

Haha. I like Cha Yoon.

Erae can make her own decisions as to whom she can date, she's not an object.

Haha. I hate her.

Jesus freaking Christ, do you guys have to take everything literally?!

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I am not able to fathom your hate for the doctor at all. Based on what was posted here I expected her to be a huge bitch to the friend but when it came out it turns out that it was no where near as bad as you made it out to be.

To reply you must either login or sign up.