Forum › Rainbow discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I really, really love Hammer's art style, even this older version. I really wish he(?) would do more yuri works like this, they're adorable.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

hah, this is nice, quite nice.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Omg sooo good! That was so sweet!<3 rainbows frvr

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahh the powers of an umbrella ^_^

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Remilia ships it.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

To me , the color painting style looks like trees shadow ' ' so cool, and so sweet.

joined Feb 13, 2016

its nice but how to remi and flan were under the sun?

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

Looks like those funny looking hats offer more protection from the sunlight than you think.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Well, they're vampires, so their power gets weakened under sunlight. But it isn't like they needed it here, is it?

joined Oct 3, 2015

i love this manga's art. sakuya and meiling look good together. i totally ship them.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, they're vampires, so their power gets weakened under sunlight. But it isn't like they needed it here, is it?

True - but flowing water is as bad for them (including rain).

But generally the scarlet sisters are shown to be fine outside with just a parasol - which doesn't block that much sun - and even without any protection being from fine to mildly crispy - but nothing that would really slow them down - I guess they are just such powerful vampires even their weaknesses can't keep them down in the short term.

Anyways - a nice touhou I just found :) Surprisingly not held back by lack of text.

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 5:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Depends a lot on the author. Some don't have her going out in the day at all, some consider it okay if there's enough cloud cover. Then there's the whole "true vampire" vs. common vamps thing, so Remi and Flan are sometimes played as having fewer weaknesses because of their status.

And then you get stuff like MariAli which claims it's all folklore and tosses the whole thing out the window.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The clock on page 54 has two 7's lol. Also, for some reason near the end, there are 3 or so panels where they forgot or didn't bother to draw Flan's wings.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 8:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.