Forum › Anime season

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

elevown posted:

I wonder what Kana wanted to do to Saikawa - is it possible to lip read her? I guess kiss?

Nah, she just wanted to do her.

I was party basing my guess off the manga - 'Kiss' can fit as easily as 'do' under the scribbled out bit. Either is as likely - except don't you think Kana seems to be making kind of a 'kissy face' there in the manga?

Nah to me it is totally "I wanna fuck her" face and even Saikawa respond with "I'm not ready yet" and face and thoughts of pure "pls do it!!!!!" tells me they were about to have sex. Also there would be no reason to censure word kiss.

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 6:27PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nah to me it is totally "I wanna fuck her" face and even Saikawa respond with "I'm not ready yet" and face and thoughts of pure "pls do it!!!!!" tells me they were about to have sex. Also there would be no reason to censure word kiss.

Unless, y'know, it's a comedy manga and that's the joke.

joined Jan 21, 2015

I'll add some more praise for Kobayashi-san, this episode was bliss.

I don't know if Minami Kamakura is supposed to be a slice of life anime with a sports arc, or a sports anime that started out really slowly. I don't mind either way, but I'm getting confused. And the girls' strongest opponent is... a weirdo in a bear costume?

Last week's Urara Meirochou all but wrote Nina and Saku's names under one umbrella and drew little hearts all around it. This week, Nina asked Saku to spend the night with her. Take that as you will.
The timing of the segment about Koume's backstory made it seem like they looked at the previous episode and went "haha no hetero". Sure, you could dismiss her feelings as childish idealization, but her narration and the way she immediately went tsundere at such an innocent statement as "you like witches" don't encourage this line of thinking.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah... His bang just isn't happening is it...
But hey!
"This time Gohan is super serious! This top secret character sheet we obtained shows us a Gohan who has the appearance of the power unleashed Ultimate Gohan. See the difference with your own eyes! The strong Gohan who once exceeded his father has returned!"
That's something right?

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 2:30PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Between kobayashi-san and urara meirochou, this is the gayest week ever ! <3

joined Jun 12, 2015

Quispiroucouette ? Seriously ? Beside that, Urara still deliver as usual

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah well, japanese tend to try too hard making french sounding words or name. That doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So i've been reading the rule changes that Yu-Gi-Oh will go through for the next series...
I've never been this terrified in my whole life

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, Nina and Saku are basically married, Chiya and Kon have something going on, Koume is trying to impress an older woman she likes, and Nono... has Matsuko-san?

So i've been reading the rule changes that Yu-Gi-Oh will go through for the next series...
I've never been this terrified in my whole life

I'd heard of the whole "super-saiyans playing card games on hoverboards" thing, but is the game itself getting changed?

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 10:16PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

THIS WEEK'S RAKUGO SHINJUU. OMG. What a brilliant ep. This anime is too good ; _ ;

Ok, deciding AOTS between this and Sangatsu is harder than I thought.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'd heard of the whole "super-saiyans playing card games on hoverboards" thing, but is the game itself getting changed?

A whole lot
The biggest change being that extra deck monsters (Fusion, Synchro, XYZ) can't be freely summoned anymore, instead you can only summon one and it'll go to a new zone for extra monsters
Just one extra deck monster
If you want to summon more extra monsters, you'll have to do a Link Summon (the obligatory new card type) and those Link monsters comes with those fancy arrows right there, you can summon extra deck monsters to the slot where the arrow is pointing
I'm no Yu-Gi-Oh expert, but i'm pretty sure this kills like 90% of todays decks

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Yeah... His bang just isn't happening is it...
But hey!
"This time Gohan is super serious! This top secret character sheet we obtained shows us a Gohan who has the appearance of the power unleashed Ultimate Gohan. See the difference with your own eyes! The strong Gohan who once exceeded his father has returned!"
That's something right?

Well let's hope he will return. For his own good.

Though i have a strong feeling he will lose in next episode. And after that, he will get serious about tournament.

last edited at Feb 18, 2017 1:33AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Urara: so Koume's first crush was an older woman? gotcha!

Also, Kanna is week's MVP.

A whole lot
The biggest change being that extra deck monsters (Fusion, Synchro, XYZ) can't be freely summoned anymore, instead you can only summon one and it'll go to a new zone for extra monsters
If you want to summon more extra monsters, you'll have to do a Link Summon (the obligatory new card type) and those Link monsters comes with those fancy arrows right there, you can summon extra deck monsters to the slot where the arrow is pointing

This is all kinda confusing at 1st but I think this is a good change and a HUGE nerf to pendulums. This will hopefully slow the game down, which is what we needed. I hope people will stop crying because "Sync/XYZ/Pends are broken and I quit ygo" #goingtoplaybakugan etc.

....that said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO QUASAR WITH A EXTRA DECK MONSTER LIMIT?!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

A whole lot

Yeah, I did find a more detailed writeup since I last posted, and this basically completely reworks the game. This does answer a number of complaints I've seen (if somewhat clunkily), though I imagine it'll take a while for people to get used to it

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

While i do admit that i've been turned off from the game ever since them XYZ scums came into existence with OTKs everywhere, i do have to question if droping this huge change really is a good move, especially when it's trying to divert all the attention to the new flavor of the season type of cards, i mean, i can only imagine that they'd also downplay Links a lot by the time the 7th anime comes with its new summoning type to hog the spotlight
One thing i liked about Pendulums despite it's ridiculous premise is how it supported everything else that was already there, now it's all about them Links
And this also kills one hope i had for VRAINS, that they'd cut on the explanation they do mid dueling, i can only hear the Arc-V dudes going "But you'll still take damage!" so much

joined Jan 21, 2015

The latest Schoolgirl Strikers was more serious than usual about its yuri elements. It also had a great performance by a scenery-chewing Saitou Chiwa. I hope Odile comes back.

BanG Dream got better! Tae's introduction shook things up. She has the patience of a saint and she's apparently kind of a troll, if the "boyfriend" joke was any indication. Glad I kept watching.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Quispiroucouette ? Seriously ? Beside that, Urara still deliver as usual

Everything about Marie was great
Except her shit last name

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dragon Maid seems to be pretty popular, by moe-blob slice of life comedy anime standards, these usually don't get much attention...

So much cute fanart... its... overwhelming...

Hope it does well in japan tho... thats kinda where it matters.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Dragon Maid seems to be pretty popular, by moe-blob slice of life comedy anime standards, these usually don't get much attention...

So much cute fanart... its... overwhelming...

Hope it does well in japan tho... thats kinda where it matters.

It's a KyoAni series that's not horribly boring. Of course it's going to be popular

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

GOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

joined Feb 15, 2013

The latest Schoolgirl Strikers was more serious than usual about its yuri elements. It also had a great performance by a scenery-chewing Saitou Chiwa. I hope Odile comes back.

Yeah Schoolgirl Strikers ep 7 did push a bit on yuri front with Io-chin x Mana, and the whole 'childhood promise of the prince on protecting her princess'. It seems that it gonna be relevant later

The expression confirms Mana's one-sided crush at least, while her object of affection is still a bit on the oblivious side

Odile was a blast through. And we finally get some proper plot

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 5:56AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

i wonder how this will turn out....i want za yuri to happen https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-19/id-0-anime-reveals-promo-video-story-more-cast-visual-april-9-tv-premiere/.112425

Possible! Taniguchi and Kuroda have both worked on some fairly yuri-ish things

joined Feb 15, 2013

And so I started catching up on Urara. Only watched up to ep 6 through. But could confirm that the whole "yuri in Urara is dead" came off here in past few weeks are all freaking trolls.

As a SoL series, this series probably amongst the gayest that i ever watched. How can it be better proven by the fact that there is no male characters? No main, no side, not even background male characters. Yuri literally win here by default

last edited at Feb 20, 2017 8:25AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Gabriel Dropout 07 was kinda high-key on the VignexGabriel this week :3

Loved how Vigne associated something small, soft and cute with Gabriel instinctively. Plus that part after she woke up. <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.