Forum › What's that manga called?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi, I'm looking to find two One Shots. Here's what I remember:

(The first) - The protagonist: university student, has curly hair, is poor, skips lunch.
- The other girl: has a reputation of stealing boyfriend, buys lunch for curly-hair

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maple_love#2

(the second) - The first girl accept going to a group date even though she's sick, because she's scared that her friend would find someone there. They both leave abruptly though.

Actually later in the same story, far as I can tell.

Rsz_tumblr_m8ybh0fbrb1r43rfao1_500
joined Jan 26, 2017

Oh thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Otsu Hiyori is such a great author.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga about cigarettes?
Cigarette girl likes other girl and this girl constantly gets rejected by other girls? Or girl, one girl from work/school/college
Sweetness metaphors maybe?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined Nov 27, 2016

Yeah that's it thank you

joined Jan 8, 2014

HELP! I can't find it....
it's yuri, nsfw, but romantic too...I think like a doctor/adult woman goes to a sex club regularly, then accidently runs into them, but the rule is no identity...
ugh, I wish we could select more than one tag to refine it a bit

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

HELP! I can't find it....
it's yuri, nsfw, but romantic too...I think like a doctor/adult woman goes to a sex club regularly, then accidently runs into them, but the rule is no identity...
ugh, I wish we could select more than one tag to refine it a bit

You can select more than one tag by doing a search, and then going to Advanced Search. From there you can add multiple tags to narrow it down.

In this case, I think you're thinking of Rules of Zero by Isya, which was removed per Yuri-ism's Request. Isya and Yuri-ism are working on a official remake/extended version of it atm I believe.

joined Jan 8, 2014

that's it! seriously how do you all do that !? ^_^ thank you so much... I didn't think the search would work since I had (lol) zero memory of the title...ill be sure to remember the advanced search next time
again, thanks bunches ^_^

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

The one Eli and Nozomi being pussies and Maki rages and gets them together.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The one Eli and Nozomi being pussies and Maki rages and gets them together.

That sounds like Goodbye Romantic Birthday to me!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Wuhuuuuu true

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Main character was in a relationship (high school, I think) with this girl that seemed to be cheating. Rather than confront her partner, she breaks contact, or something to that effect. Later (after college, I think), she finds this person again (who, for some reason, does not recognise the main character), seduces her, enters in a relationship with her, and then quits her job, moves, and breaks all contact, as revenge for the cheating years ago. The cheater manages to track her down quickly, though, and convinces her to give her another chance. "Is it not more amazing I fell in love with you twice, not knowing you were the same person?", or something like that. It is still subtly implied at the end that the cheater is, well, a cheater...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Roundabout from Otsu Hyiori. Not Goddess's best work though..

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Yes, that is the one. Thank you~

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Hey guys, I need help. I had a manga I've read online when I was still a young prepubescent girl. It has a bit of yuri , about a vampire girl, it's not Venus Versus Virus. One of the things I remember is that, she can change gender depending on whose blood she sucks on, like if she sucks blood from a girl she turns into a girl? I'm sorry my memory is not clear, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Hey guys, I need help. I had a manga I've read online when I was still a young prepubescent girl. It has a bit of yuri , about a vampire girl, it's not Venus Versus Virus. One of the things I remember is that, she can change gender depending on whose blood she sucks on, like if she sucks blood from a girl she turns into a girl? I'm sorry my memory is not clear, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me

Is it this one? http://dynasty-scans.com/series/tenbin_wa_hana_to_asobu

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Is it this one? http://dynasty-scans.com/series/tenbin_wa_hana_to_asobu

Yes this is the one and it's completed! I feel so old right now. Thanks a bunch! Gonna read it now.

joined Nov 27, 2016

I'm looking for something that was on deviant art about two girls who met as little kids then started dating as adults piano is a pretty big part of it also am amnesia

Nevermind, got it
Melody of sorrow

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 8:37PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I'm looking for something that was on deviant art about two girls who met as little kids then started dating as adults piano is a pretty big part of it also am amnesia

Nevermind, got it
Melody of sorrow

for those who are curious: https://tapastic.com/episode/378266
its a sequel to Cross Heart.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Nevermind, got it
Melody of sorrow

for those who are curious: https://tapastic.com/episode/378266
its a sequel to Cross Heart.

Sweet, looks like its hiatus recently ended, too.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Have been checking this sequel every goddamn week for months.
Didn't check these times because I was almost sure it wouldn't be updated.

... Just saw it updated. You like toying with my pure heart Anakris-sensei, don't you.

Glad to see it updated though !

joined Feb 24, 2017

So, I don't remember if it was a Manga or not, but it was in full color, completely beautiful, very realistic (but still had a cartoonish look) about these two woman who are together but not together (maybe??) It was so long ago...I only remember certain parts, like they were sitting in a shop and one of the girls was talking about the fact that she didn't grow her pointer finger and middle fingernails out for the other girl. There was one scene where they dressed in kimonos and went to a summer fair (and then obligatory sex outside). It was fiiiiillled with sex scenes but it was incredibly gorgeous.
Halp!!! Please. ;-;

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Maka Maka? Sounds like Maka Maka. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maka-Maka_(manga)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I don't know how should I feel about Maka Maka. Realism is not always nice :(

joined Feb 24, 2017

Maka Maka? Sounds like Maka Maka. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maka-Maka_(manga)

I love you!!!! Thank you so much

To reply you must either login or sign up.