Forum › Yuri Kuma Arashi discussion

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Well its finished.. I don't know if i am happy or sad.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Milne!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Yurikuma Arashi Airline.

Embryo yuri.

Mention of polyamory.

The whole Harishima thing... also, who was she again (in the anime)? Was she that girl who was sleeping with Yurika and then got eaten by her or was that someone else? In retrospect, I guess that would make her love for Yurika in the manga make sense. I don't think she showed up even once in the manga, although I suppose that's why her whole lack of presence thing was lampshaded.

What a great concluding chapter (well, chapters). It's a bit weird how Milne just came back out of the blue, but at least Lulu's happy. Glad to see that Mitsuko and Sumika (apparently) hooked up too.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 4:29PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Morishima Akiko really wanted to give a happy ending to every character in this manga. YuriKuma Arashi is completed now. Yay!

joined Jul 22, 2016

It's finished! Twas a brilliant journey, though I need to go back to understand some stuff.
I'd like to see more. (Aka, more explanation and a scene with Reia, but... eh. Tis done and all)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Welp, I didn't like this much up to the very end.

Gumi%203
joined May 7, 2016

wait did anybody actually die then?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ending is open on that score.

It may even be that someone died, but the main characters are literally capable of making the world change with the power of their love, and so the setting has altered to make the person retroactively not have died. I won't insist on that interpretation, but it has certainly been made available.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in pg 190, omake 3

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ending is open on that score.

It may even be that someone died, but the main characters are literally capable of making the world change with the power of their love, and so the setting has altered to make the person retroactively not have died. I won't insist on that interpretation, but it has certainly been made available.

I'll take that theory. xD
Also, when the history reach finally it's end, I will re-read it, because does a good handful of chapters I've lost the thread and I'm not sure where they come from what xD

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This ending really lets you see how Morishima isn't used to writing such dark stories like Ikuhara intended.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This ending really lets you see how Morishima isn't used to writing such dark stories like Ikuhara intended.

Their combined efforts have succeeded in making me feel higher than that time I didn't sleep for just over 70 hours. An let me tell ya, at that point shadows start moving on their own.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in pg 190, omake 3

pg 190 corrected http://i.4cdn.org/u/1471835214915.png

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, even the anime version of YKA had a happy ending... kind of? Though I'd concede that the anime is definitely a lot darker.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That omake though.

"A world with 100 times more happiness but 1000 times more complications".

True words.

Screenshot_1
joined Jul 29, 2015

So I really thought I would stop saying "what the fuck" on the last chapter.

I'm wrong.

joined Dec 17, 2013

So in the END everyone is dead... (?) chan chan chan

Rr
joined Feb 3, 2016

Morishima must had played Apollo Justice too much, that's what I want to say...

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

Maybe chapter 15 add tag Drama ?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So in the END everyone is dead... (?) chan chan chan

Woah woah, thats even darker than anime.

Damn....

Oh well onto the next manga.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I did a re-read, and yeah...still more questions than conclusions...and it feels completely unfinished---well I suppose that was the point tho right? adventure just beginning or something of that sort...?

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Okay so this is beautifully drawn and an amazing story. But also rather confusing and mind boggling. Especially so with how drastically different it is from the anime, but when you slow down to think about it, things do start to make sense. 10/10 would read again.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

You thought this was a yuri romance story? Surprise! It was actually a gun safety PSA.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh man, I read this before watching the anime... After reading a few comments, it seems that the anime is a lot different, so I guess I'll have to watch it. Just another entry onto my plan to watch list...

To reply you must either login or sign up.