Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Well, we're two chapters in and already I think she should marry Nana.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The "politics" in question are about Rin having the hots for Yuu, he wouldn't have bitten her if he didn't, and the implications of the sexual pleasure when bitten.

Nowhere in the manga does it say that the urge/need/desire to bite someone is linked to attraction tho, neither is it implied anywhere.

it only says that pleasure if FELT when DOING the biting.

ppl just over-thinking this and cluelessly spit-balling.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The "politics" in question are about Rin having the hots for Yuu, he wouldn't have bitten her if he didn't, and the implications of the sexual pleasure when bitten.

Nowhere in the manga does it say that the urge/need/desire to bite someone is linked to attraction tho, neither is it implied anywhere.

Well, he does say on page 3 of the first chapter "You're just my type" before partaking in an act very similar to sexual pleasure. But no, no implications at all.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There's a reason why I spoiler tagged my post.

last edited at Feb 18, 2017 7:46PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/idyllic_men/status/834369257148264448
bad news: Seifuku no Vampiresslord is ending next month.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Now the question is whether or not it was cancelled or just a proper ending. Still 3 volumes though.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Wasn't planning to read this but booooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiii am I glad I did

joined Sep 11, 2014

For those of you who doubted the yuri tag (like me), chapter 3 has revealed (more or less) Yuu's preference. Now I can't wait for more blood-sucking yuri goodness.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'd like to say "was there ever any doubt" about her sexuality and Rin's attraction but sadly there apparently was from other readers. Oh well, it seemed pretty obvious to me.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 12:34AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm glad there is no doubt anymore about her sexuality... her and rin do have a funny dynamic! But I hope we can get to more yuri soon :)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm so so sooooo glad that the topics of Yuu's sexuality and other awkward stuff were addressed so quickly and bluntly. It's a bit refreshing, really.

Also, was that last page a vampire pun? You know, sucking? Hahaha...

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 12:48AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait this girl sucks!!!!

How dare she insult the best gift ever?! Track Suits are the best!

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Okay, now I know Rin is of Slavic ancestry. No one can like tracksuits that much and not be Slavic.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i changed work last week, and now i can finally wear track-suit everyday,... yeah, i feel reborn
anyway, this manga is more fun than i expected, but it's a little slow

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

RinXTracksuit is strong as ever.

Nice chapter, like the whole "oh, you want to suck cute girls' blood because your gay as a rainbow" thing and Yuu's reaction. :D

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Rin: "So apparently, the reason why you prefer to suck women's blood is because you're gay. Congrats on coming out of the closet!"

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

yuu: 'oh no, is there something wrong with me that i want to suck blood only from pretty girls?'
rin: 'nah, you're just gay af'

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Little Red Rum posted:

Rin: "So apparently, the reason why you prefer to suck women's blood is because you're gay. Congrats on coming out of the closet!"

It was a pretty transparent closet to begin with though, lol.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

https://twitter.com/idyllic_men/status/834369257148264448
bad news: Seifuku no Vampiresslord is ending next month.

Sad if true, but your link won't load.

Anyway, funny this discussion here. Didn't the author made a lot of tweets saying that it was indeed yuri and people shouldn't worry about it? I remember reading something about that.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

lesbian vampire confirmed

Still I love the brother sister relationshipt yuu and rin has. I want to see Rin teaching yuu how to pick up girls.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Despite chapter 3 being full of guys, I enjoyed it, the author is really funny and I remembered the times that I read Prunus Girl. Man I loved that manga, I read it when I was still in high school.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

So would this series qualify as het bait?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ch. 3 Page 8:
"The fact you only want to suck blood from women means that's your preference" (bold in the original)
Ch. 3 Page 10:
"So vampires suck blood from people they find attractive?" "Yeah, more or less"
"So, given that you sucked my blood, does that mean I'm your type?" (flustered reaction)

Neither said nor implied? Really? Looks like it's right there in black and white to me.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

To be fair, the lines you quoted are from an older post written prior to the release of this most recent chapter. Unless the person who wrote those words reads Japanese or had access to the English translation of this latest chapter, he/she was going off of the earlier chapters on Dynasty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.