Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Empirically proven: Ushi2gay4Inu

...I guess Inugami is the sort who get thrown off their game when someone starts putting the moves on them instead?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The Ushiwaka x Miki dynamic shapes up to be quite fascinating, with both of them turning out to be such skillful manipulators. I wonder whether both are aware of each others' skills. :D

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I laughed so hard when Ushiwaka said she acting on animal instincts. XD

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 9:19PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Holy hell, Ushikawa is a masterful troll. Especially that last page - I love how all the random bystanders stopped and stared at her too.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Did somebody say CatDog week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Afdxd6sUQ

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I rewrote her name mentally as Ushikawa too. I am so used to kawa - river - names.

joined Aug 6, 2015

After the handholding scene in chapter 24, the series has reached the point where something actually has to fn happen. It feels like this is where the story should pivot and spend the remaining 10 or so chapters wrapping things up rather than continuing on forever. Characters can only be so aware of each other for so long without anything occurring, yeah? The inner monologues while they were holding hands seemed hella significant. Surely the story can't devolve back into mindless yuri-skirting comedy after that. Right?

...right?

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 10:30PM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Drew8898
It's currently at 5 volumes published, and ongoing. If it makes you feel better, less than half of the cast has been introduced yet (as of the chapters currently on DS), and it becomes more focused on story and drama as the series goes on.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

in this case, wouldn't CatDog be the two of them scissoring?

joined Apr 15, 2013

I don't think Nickelodeon made that cartoon.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Missed opportunity, that. lol

Aki has an uncanny ability to mortify the entire group at once. I love it.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mood = crushed. Good job, Ushiwaka. XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

No way she isn't pulling this stuff entirely on purpose lmao

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Leavin' money on the table, Nick!

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Aki the Cockblock Warrior strikes again

Perhaps there'll be a chapter where she goes on vacation and all yuri hell breaks loose.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Inugami's mental list of things that could've happened to the group was pretty hilarious.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Gatling gun uploads. If only this could last forever.

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

fun fact: it's actually not the red color of the cape that makes the bull attack the Matador, but it's movement. The cape is only red so you don't see the bull's blood on it.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

fun fact: it's actually not the red color of the cape that makes the bull attack the Matador, but it's movement. The cape is only red so you don't see the bull's blood on it.

Thanks lobster dog!

joined Feb 20, 2016

Man, the scanlators have really spoiled us this week. Thank you very much, guys/girls!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Inugami and Nekoyama are getting closer, though too slowly. Ushiwaka is revealed as more of a horncow than Inugami, even. By the way, I think Swap <=> Swap has a similar dynamic with one being a player who only favors the other (Haruko) and the other wanting monogamy (Natsuko).

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

3 chapters in one week? Is this a gift for San Valentín? I'm in love <3

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 3:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ushiwaka is revealed as more of a horncow than Inugami, even.

I don't think that's exactly a revelation, given her track record...
"group play", huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So bulls are just like cats, they pounce on sudden movements? There's got to be something about that relevant to this manga.

joined Jul 26, 2016

A great many animals have visual senses keyed primarily for movement and are more or less colourblind, simply because the former is far more important for their daily survival (whether for spotting approaching predators or locating prey - hence why many prey animals go stock still when feeling threatened) while colours are of rather little relevance in most ecological niches.

"Gathering omnivores" like us humans and most of our primate relatives, and fruit/berry eaters in general, conversely need pretty good colour vision as telling ripe fruits and berries from raw ones isn't just nutritionally vital - it's critical for avoiding poisonous ones and developement stages...

On another note, adding to the earlier commentary, the red muleta is only used in the final part of a bullfight; pink ones (capote de brega according to Wikipedia) are employed in the multiple build-up stages.

To reply you must either login or sign up.