Forum › The Love Relationship between Mai-chan and Ecchan discussion

Hqdefault
joined Jan 12, 2017

MMMMMMM interesting i wonder if there will be more to this story?

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Always a little sad when you have a person who is deeply in love with someone who is a little more lax about the whole thing. Still, enjoyable read even if my heart did hurt a little.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think a little more development would have helped the story. "I don't know" leaves them exactly where they started from. I mean, she doesn't even acknowledge what happened.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think a little more development would have helped the story. "I don't know" leaves them exactly where they started from. I mean, she doesn't even acknowledge what happened.

I imagine that's rather the point. Ecchan is in love with someone mercurial and unreliable, who might disappear at any moment. Mai-chan says she loves her back, but their relationship is ambiguous and unstable.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I feel bad for Ecchan..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

meh

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I imagine that's rather the point. Ecchan is in love with someone mercurial and unreliable, who might disappear at any moment. Mai-chan says she loves her back, but their relationship is ambiguous and unstable.

Yeah, I know. But just the prologue's plot would have sufficed to show that. The next chapter didn't really add more to it. Maybe one of the two should have been more fleshed out instead. It was just more of the same, with rather short delivery.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 8:06PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Holy shit, that opening page was freaking hilarious. It kind of had a sad undertone to it, of course, but, jeez, it just came out of nowhere and I loved it. The rest of the story was more ehhhhh to me, but, eh, it was still worth reading, I'd say.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

When you're more into the person then they are into you.

I think it's time to play hard to get.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 8:25PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Bitter bitter bitter bitter bitter .. BITTER !
Momono Moto sensei, I'm usually a huge fan of her work but I really couldn't bear the light-haired character.
Definitely player, bisexual het and/or marriage here.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wooooow, Mai was trash. You make out with a middle school girl, get married and leave her without a word, and then come back after a few years and start acting jealous and pissy when you hear she had a boyfriend? That goes beyond flaky and mercurial, that's just the definition of a garbage human. Is there another chapter? It would be too much and too little to end it here. Either let Ecchan move on, or show her giving up on fighting her! One extreme or the other! Don't just say "I don't know"! That's too ambivalent. At least have some confrontation between them that Mai can be insincere and apathetic about! This isn't even satisfying my misery!

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

When I read the prologue : "hey, this is pretty good"
When I read the sequel : "yoooo, what the fuck?!"
This is just not making any sense, at least I want Ecchan to sleep another person for give Mai-chan the same pain as her.
It's likely unusual for Momono Moto to write story like this.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why are tutors ALWAYS like this!? I'm sick of so many stories with pedo tutors who only play with their students damn it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Why are tutors ALWAYS like this!? I'm sick of so many stories with pedo tutors who only play with their students damn it.

I agree. She heavily took advantage of her and I honestly felt a little gross reading this

2cc6881f7148b61f96cb296bb854ff55
joined Mar 27, 2016

Wooooow, Mai was trash. You make out with a middle school girl, get married and leave her without a word, and then come back after a few years and start acting jealous and pissy when you hear she had a boyfriend? That goes beyond flaky and mercurial, that's just the definition of a garbage human. Is there another chapter? It would be too much and too little to end it here. Either let Ecchan move on, or show her giving up on fighting her! One extreme or the other! Don't just say "I don't know"! That's too ambivalent. At least have some confrontation between them that Mai can be insincere and apathetic about! This isn't even satisfying my misery!

This. She's garbage. Runs away with her new husband then divorces and comes back expecting a warm welcome, yet gets pissy when she finds out Ecchan has a boyfriend? The fact that Ecchan doesn't call her out on her bullshit either gets me heated.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

The fact that Ecchan doesn't call her out on her bullshit either gets me heated.

that also frustrated me to no end. I was pretty much screaming TALK TO HER! If that was me I would give her a word or two.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Found it kind of weird how Ecchan really seemed to act like it had been forever since they'd seen each other, something like 5 years at least. I know the years go by slower the younger you are but two years shouldn't feel that insanely long, should it? I feel like some stuff that happened two years ago happened yesterday.
Might be an issue of trying to have her still be in high school during the story but not so young during the prologue that the events would be completely odd, though.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The title should've been "The Terrible Relationship between Garbage-chan and Ecchan" IMO

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

This reminds me of GOLD STAR HAPPY END.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Btw, does someone think of the name Ecchan, on the beautiful redhaired girl from Scum's Wish? :D
Since she loves the girl ;D

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

meh

i was just thinking that XD

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

The beginning is funny, but quite sad
She just gets married and leaves out of the blue

I hope there is another sequel, cause I can't be satisfied with a no conclusion
They love each other but can't stay together, and no rejection either. This isn't anything

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 12:18AM

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

Not a fan~

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

What a bitch. She left and still planned on leaving even after what she did. Didn't like it

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Fuck up in so many ways..Good art tho, I like this mangaka and his/her other works..

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 1:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.