Forum › Me and Her and Love and Desire discussion

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

did she just punch her in the middle of sex?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

She really did... What the fuck :s

3238130725_1_3_xkqzeona
joined Dec 9, 2015

I can understand some people are tsundere but the punch... Was a little too much for me.
I feel sorry for the other girl.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not really feelin' this one. Not just the verbal abuse and the punch, none of it really seems to come together (pun intended).

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

At first I was like "uh oh, I haven't seen this Abuse tag before", but then after thinking about what kind of site this is, I thought "nah, it can't be that bad".

It was bad, but not that bad.

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I dont get this hitting thing. Yea, there are people who enjoys that. But girl did said that it hurt her. Saw no pleasure of that situation from her. Except sex.
Tsundere without dere part is fake Tsundere!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Instead of tsun wouldn't it be yandere? I dunno...I guess if you interpret the opposite of what she does and says...as like her being totally un-honest with herself....? Meh, I didn't like it...it's all so un-called for, the "sex punch" is ridiculous, and "I don't want to hear you enjoying it" ugh, truly twisted and unrelatable.....not to mention the rest, I didn't like it at all, and it sounds weird but in other "abuse" tag mangas I dont like that factor but most stem from some sort of passion or twisted emotion, so it's easily another part of the story, this one was so detached and indifferent...
Ok im done ranting(sorry), I'd ask for others interpretation, but I dont think this'll be a popular topic...
Regardless, thanks for scantalating :)

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Instead of tsun wouldn't it be yandere? I dunno...I guess if you interpret the opposite of what she does and says...as like her being totally un-honest with herself....? Meh, I didn't like it...it's all so un-called for, the "sex punch" is ridiculous, and "I don't want to hear you enjoying it" ugh, truly twisted and unrelatable.....not to mention the rest, I didn't like it at all, and it sounds weird but in other "abuse" tag mangas I dont like that factor but most stem from some sort of passion or twisted emotion, so it's easily another part of the story, this one was so detached and indifferent...
Ok im done ranting(sorry), I'd ask for others interpretation, but I dont think this'll be a popular topic...
Regardless, thanks for scantalating :)

Yandere would imply that she actually wants to kill or something to her partner but she never does and i don't think she want in the this piece as you see in the last page.
I just think the mangaka did a bad job to express the feeling of the tsundere in those pages.
Everyone make mistakes.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 3:26PM

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

I didn't like it at all just does not seem right

joined Apr 11, 2016

it was tsundere... minus the dere.

bad way to use tsundere tho. either the girl is reallyyyyy dishonest with herself or she doesn't really care/love the other one. or maybe she's a sadist???? idk. but either way, i feel sorry for the girl ;-;

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

She really did... What the fuck :s

Well, everbody has their preferences in sex..and the tsun has a punch preference...

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

Damn, she actually punched her.... can't tell if that's what she's into or what but this was kinda sad wtf

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Tsundere without dere part is fake Tsundere!

^Pretty much sums up why 90% of people didn't liked this story.

You good.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was-
No. Not my cup of tea

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

at least his art improved a bit..but no, that punch wasn't needed at all.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Damn, she actually punched her....

And the irony is she still couldn't get on top

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 5:26PM

Nesucenter
joined Sep 6, 2013

geh.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

this isnt a case of tsundere... This is case of a sadist and a masochist.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Unhealthy, dumb, unrealistic. But having more amanagi seiji stuff is a good thing, her art really improved.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm not sure it's tsundere in the usual sense--but it's not precisely a sadist and a masochist either. We use the labels we know . . . this has a "historical" tag. I feel like there's a class difference between them, with the dark haired girl being higher status. So she's all like "I can't admit I have a thing for a social inferior" sort of deal.

In terms of the relationship, clearly the other girl is the aggressor and the dark haired girl is, somewhat tsundere-style, totally embarrassed by the whole thing. But although the hitting initially would have come out of that, like how dare you lay your hands on me even if I want it, you plebe, it does seem as if she gets off on it. On the third hand, the light haired girl isn't obviously a masochist; she just takes it as a fairly minor price to pay for getting her hands on this young miss she's mad horny for. As Goggled Anon points out, she's really not "submitting" in any way.

And, being historical, neither of them sees hitting as being as important as we do.

I'm not sure how much I buy the whole dynamic, but I think that's the idea it's trying for. And while I'm not a huge fan of the story, I do think it's positive that it's doing a relationship dynamic that doesn't actually fit into our rather stale labels.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 6:35PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Nah. This ain't BDSM. Abuse tag very appropriate here. Dark-haired girl is just straight-up malicious, and light-haired girl is a co-dependent doormat. She's not enjoying the abuse, she's just putting up with it.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The funny thing is, if it weren't for the hitting and certain abusive words, one could make a case for a rape tag--going the other way. Even with those things, actually. I could easily cast the story as, the light-haired girl is systematically sexually abusing the dark-haired girl, who isn't either physically or emotionally strong enough to stop her, but retaliates in minor ways. I don't quite see it that way, but it's a reading consistent with what we know.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nah. This ain't BDSM. Abuse tag very appropriate here. Dark-haired girl is just straight-up malicious, and light-haired girl is a co-dependent doormat. She's not enjoying the abuse, she's just putting up with it.

thats right the other girl didnt enjoy it. There were some parts were she seemed to be enjoying it too but that could be her getting used to it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

as expected from the comment section.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.