Forum › Anime season

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

https://youtu.be/VSrv_n4tw7w

AHHH HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Samurai Jack is back!!! My childhood is back!!!

I watched the trailer so many times. Judging from the YouTube comments, the music in the trailer is from Carpenter Brut. I think his music really fits the tone of this final limited series. Though it could be that his music will only be in the trailer and not in the actual series. That makes me wonder if James L. Venable will be back as the composer. Either way my expectations are high.

Lol i rewatched that trailer more than any movie trailer. The music and childhood memories made me so hyped and emotional. I just hope they will make at least 2 seasons of it.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ YES. The return of my glorious married couple.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-12/new-game-tv-anime-series-gets-2nd-season/.112146

More anime-original kou x rin scenes plox

Omfg YES
I didnt have my hopes up from all the talk about how the studio rarely made second seasons, aaahh, I feel very pleased about this ^^

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I didnt have my hopes up from all the talk about how the studio rarely made second seasons

Now that you remind me... DOGA KOBO, WHERE THE HELL IS MY NOZAKI-KUN S2!?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

New Game Season 2, oh yes. More Rin X Kou is nice, but I'm all about Nene and Nene x Umiko.

Also decided to start watching Kobayashi-san and I am glad I did.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

So for S2, I want to see it ends with Kou public proposes Rin, they get married for realz, science babies are born, & Aoba is their godmother. I won't have it any other way ( ಠ_ಠ)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Late but Urara wHA!? I was getting kinda annoyed at the beginning of the episode then...bam! uh.....yay for gay! or that bait is the size of a small planet.

Yeah, and I'm still salty af about Gay Figure Skater Anime taking the word "yuri" and associating it with boys in people's minds. That's our word! We need it!

Ain't it great when you try to use the word "yuri" to search for such content in tumblr only to get more yuri on ice than actual yuri? It's pretty amusing.

I kinda gave up on searching for the "yuri" everywhere even since that came out. I mainly search by series or...well on pixiv. MiraiRiko twice a week

Edit: oh, Kira Kira Precure is trying to be extra silly...is that why MahoGirls finale was so freaking weird? also, IS IT CANON OR NOT?! DO MY GAYS LIVE IN THIS WORLD OR NOT?!

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 2:30AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Yuri in little witch just die...RIP.
Akko is Het!!
IT'S DEAD!!!

NinaSaku is dead! the fact Nina do love divination for herself everyday hoping to find soulmate mean she don't consider saku that way at all! it's DEAD!!

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 3:24AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

IT'S DEAD!!!

She kissed her ladypal ?

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

IT'S DEAD!!!

And there's our quota filled. Can't wait for next week's ambiguous declaration of het or the death of yuri in one of the shows of the current season. Stay tuned folks!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Frankly I'm already tired of this running joke of "yuri is dead", "yuri is dead". If it's already dead, how the heck can it die again 1 week later. And then die again every week after that. Zombie yuri?

Anyway Kuzu no Honkai ep 5. Decided to drop. Because frankly i don't even know what the point of this anime, other than stacking angst after angst. It get tiresome when every episode was designed so there will be a bomb/ cliff-hanger drop on it.

Anyway, my 4-words summary for each character in this anime:
- Hanabi (main girl): will do with anyone
- Mugi (main guy): secretly like being ntred
- Narumi (the 'brother'): boring and mother complex
- Akane (the music female teacher): sadist lesbian in denial
- Ecchan (the lesbian friend): whatever, still got laid
- Noriko (...): ...the girl in OP?

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 3:53AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Frankly I'm already tired of this running joke of "yuri is dead", "yuri is dead". If it's already dead, how the heck can it die again 1 week later. And then die again every week after that. Zombie yuri?

...sigh.

What running joke are you even talking about? Koneko was just saying the usual exaggerated presence of het in the current season's shows and I was being facetious about it.

Also if we must actually take this seriously, the yuri is dead is referring to a particular show's yuri, so it can die multiple times without contradiction.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Akko is Het!!
IT'S DEAD!!!

Was it ever alive, though? None of the characters have any chemistry with each other (though, this includes the guys that just showed up...)

joined Mar 25, 2013

So for S2, I want to see it ends with Kou public proposes Rin, they get married for realz, science babies are born, & Aoba is their godmother. I won't have it any other way ( ಠ_ಠ)

Prepare to be depressed then.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

...sigh.

What running joke are you even talking about? Koneko was just saying the usual exaggerated presence of het in the current season's shows and I was being facetious about it.

Also if we must actually take this seriously, the yuri is dead is referring to a particular show's yuri, so it can die multiple times without contradiction.

It's just getting annoying that people immediately screams "yuri is dead !" whenever there's ever a slight mention of a male character, be it both in anime or mangas. It hasn't started with urara or even little witch, it's a reccuring thing all over dynasty.

Frankly, some people are so prompt at burrying the yuri in various titles it makes me feel they actually want it dead. -.- Seriously, even non-yuri communities aren't so quick to bury it most of the time. I get the whole "let's be wary of bait & switch", myself tend to be cautious, but not to the point to go all neurotic like some people seems to get.

I come here to talk about yuri and potential yuri in anime and mangas, seeing people go right away "it's het !" all over the place feels like trolls at best and it's getting a pain in the butt. And if it's a joke, well you know what they said about best jokes being the shortest. :p

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

And if it's a joke, well you know what they said about best jokes being the shortest. :p

lol, that's the point I was trying to make. It wasn't a running joke and it seemed to be serious, and that's why I made light fun of it.

joined Feb 15, 2013

...sigh.

It's just getting annoying that people immediately screams "yuri is dead !" whenever there's ever a slight mention of a male character, be it both in anime or mangas. It hasn't started with urara or even little witch, it's a reccuring thing all over dynasty.

Frankly, some people are so prompt at burrying the yuri in various titles it makes me feel they actually want it dead. -.- Seriously, even non-yuri communities aren't so quick to bury it most of the time. I get the whole "let's be wary of bait & switch", myself tend to be cautious, but not to the point to go all neurotic like some people seems to get.

I come here to talk about yuri and potential yuri in anime and mangas, seeing people go right away "it's het !" all over the place feels like trolls at best and it's getting a pain in the butt. And if it's a joke, well you know what they said about best jokes being the shortest. :p

Frankly, it IS a troll for reaction, by the true meaning of the word.

It's like going to a jazz forum, or a rap forum, or a Bieber forum then declare jazz/rap/ Bieber's career is dead. Like honestly what's the purpose of it, other than trolling for reaction?

If you want to warn people on the lack of yuri in a show, clearly state that as your opinion, then put it in a fucking spoiler with arguments or evidences.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 6:18AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Heh, I do get where you people are coming from, it's just pretty funny that that statement from koneko is what caused this little tangent to happen. I'm not saying this in any absolute way, but I don't think yuri can die in Little Witch when it wasn't even alive in the first place.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 6:32AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Prepare to be depressed then.

I wil proced to cutt miselfs

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

LumberingCrane posted:

Heh, I do get where you people are coming from, it's just pretty funny that that statement from koneko is what caused this little tangent to happen. I'm not saying this in any absolute way, but I don't think yuri can die in Little Witch when it wasn't even alive in the first place.

It is basically only thing they write on forum though. And it isn't just them. So many people here are so quit to "save" us disappointed informing us how different shows aren't going to end in yuri. The best example was Swap Swap discussion thread for good several pages instead of talking about characters, parings and manga in general it was full of people trying to convince us that this isn't yuri, girls are not gay and there is no way it will ever go full gay. Especially arguments how it wasn't published in yuri magazine hence there is 0% chance for it going yuri were seriously annoying. So yes at this point it is only annoying and I completely agree with Chantelune that I came here to discuss yuri and not to keep on hearing like nothing is yuri nowadays.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

It is basically only thing they write on forum though. And it isn't just them. So many people here are so quit to "save" us disappointed informing us how different shows aren't going to end in yuri. The best example was Swap Swap discussion thread for good several pages instead of talking about characters, parings and manga in general it was full of people trying to convince us that this isn't yuri, girls are not gay and there is no way it will ever go full gay. Especially arguments how it wasn't published in yuri magazine hence there is 0% chance for it going yuri were seriously annoying. So yes at this point it is only annoying and I completely agree with Chantelune that I came here to discuss yuri and not to keep on hearing like nothing is yuri nowadays.

Haha, why am I the one being replied to? I'm not denying that there are people who do those things or how annoying they can be for others. Heck, I was just pointing out the misnomer "running joke" when koneko didn't seem to be joking. That's it really. And now it somehow came to this.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Alrighty then, I'll try to bring it back to anime now:

Ah, pure bliss <3. I wanted someone to do this and it actually happened.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 8:17AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Konekos struggle with the english language is amusing and endearing as hell, hush you non-believers!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyway Kuzu no Honkai ep 5. Decided to drop. Because frankly i don't even know what the point of this anime, other than stacking angst after angst. It get tiresome when every episode was designed so there will be a bomb/ cliff-hanger drop on it.

"But its sooo mature and sooo deep and it looks sooo gooooood." -the easily deluded

Visually, yes, it looks pretty good... but in content... its garbage.

I dropped it at ep3, thinking i knew what I was getting into, but it turned out to be so shallow.

Husks of what you could call characters that apparently you are supposed to care for. Just drama fodder, barely even have personalities. Only the whore has some kind of attitude (being the soap opera bitch of the series). too melodramatic, its just a mediocre soap opera.

also, the character page on MAL of the lesbian says "hates men due to an accident during her freshman year.".... Amazing.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 12:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.