Forum › Once on a Windswept Night Now Available on Steam

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://yurination.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/once-on-a-windswept-night-now-available-on-steam/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/585880/

Title says it all. Ebi-Hime‘s latest yuri Visual Novel, Once on a Windswept Night is now available (for free!) on Steam. Get it HERE and enjoy a tale of yuri nuns.

Plot Summary:

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a traveller…

Our protagonist, a mysterious traveller, wanders the far-off land of Desservir searching for patrons to buy their wares.
Upon hearing about a large annual market in the village of Castella, the traveller decides to set up a stall and try their luck.
Life, however, is not so easy.
After being double-crossed by a goblin and left in the middle of the cold, wet moors to die, the traveller almost gives up hope.
That is, until they stumble upon a mysterious church in the middle of nowhere, and meet the two nuns who attend to it.
What are these two nuns doing on their own, and why is there such a melancholy atmosphere in the air?
The traveller has only one windswept night to uncover these mysteries and learn the truth.
joined Jan 8, 2014

thanks for the post, looks interesting enough...will have to check it out :)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Thabk you, bro! God bless you!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Sad Story 2.0. Still nice story but not as good as the previous one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

EvilDevil posted:

https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41017
you can find a quick walkthrough

You're definitely going to need one too. It's super easy to miss the most significant chunk of the story and not even realize it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, I'm beyond obsessed with achievements, and I want to 100% this VN so badly. I already beat it back when it released on itch.io three or so months ago, but I did not realize that I had apparently missed this much! i like experiencing EVERYTHING a story has to offer, so I need to get everything! Has anyone 100%'d it yet?

It looks like a good chunk of the achievements are based on naming the MC a special name. So far, I got (KIND OF SPOILERS FOR THE VN, SO DON'T LOOK TIL AFTER YOU FINISH IT) Madeleine, Daffodil, Lycoris, Wisteria, Samantha, Lillian, Toma, Emmeline, Bell, Rie, Licia, Minuet, Georgia, Roberta, and one of those catgirls from Nekopara. I presume Pretty in pick, Like BA-DAN!, Empty sketchbook (might be related to the whole Lycoris tree spirit thing now that I think of it but I don't know why I didn't get the achievement)Idiot Onee-san, English rose, and perhaps Metafiction are also name-related achievements, but I wouldn't know.

As for progress-based achievements, how exactly do you achieve Maids, knee socks, Shrimp princess, and Tea for Two? The only thing I can think of is quitting over and over again but that's kind of annoying... I thought I fulfilled the requirements for Exit pursued by bear and Just in time, but apparently I didn't. As for the last few achievements, I have no idea where to even get them. They would be Miss Maiorano, Girls have cooties!, and the Team achievements.

This post ended up being longer than I had originally thought it would be... so, yeah, has anyone accessed all this cool stuff yet?

To reply you must either login or sign up.