Forum › Anime season

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ehh I would not take it too seriously. It is just talk how young girls are expected to act. You even got that kind of stuff in full yuri manga with "Why can't I get a boyfriend? Am I not pretty enough" and later she eats out a girl.

And 9 months later a new lesbian will be born.

!

I have a bullshit degree in yuri science, trust me on this.

Hmm. But the actual question is do you have actual proof to back it up? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I fucking love science! Yeh i'm pretty far behind on Arc-V, got some catching up to do

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Welp...that's the end of Maho Girls Precure! for reals this time. And wow! ep 49 was a pretty satisfying conclusion, I'm not really sure why they decided to make a 50th ep, but it was pretty silly and REALLY weird: Are they f*cking immortal now or is it like Koucho-sensei? And Holy sh*t! the new cure showed up! like wtf?! Is the new anime going to be in the same world?! but the girls are still cures! how will that make sense? is it a notsequel-sequel?!. Well, I'm a precure fan now so...yeah...looking forward to the next one.

Anyway! I recommend this thing to all yuri fans even if you don't care for the magical/precure stuff, you can just skip it I guess, it is an entertaining gay-adventure. This is probably as canon-yuri as any Precure will ever get. DokiDoki doesn't count

Final end card:

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I caught up with Gintama. I had little interest thanks to that sh*tty OVA...but hey this is actually pretty good right off the bat. AND WTF!? did they just named Luffy and Love Live! without the beeps?! WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?!

I fucking love science! Yeh i'm pretty far behind on Arc-V, got some catching up to do

That cheat isn't new Zexal did it first!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You can just go watch it, its just 2 (or was it 3?) episodes out.

Personally I really do not care for any of these characters, so all the QQ sobby face and melodrama does not faze me.

Watched it, it was awful. The haracters feel like those of a really bad fanfiction, a netorare fanfiction. Definitely dropping it after EP1, the animation was decent though, which is the best thing i could say about it.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

nyanko is really dark, just think about the deep web stuff going to be produced........
and nyanko gourmet, nyanko puppy mill,

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 9:43AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Still there is no human who has god ki. Unless Krillin is said to have god ki or could sense Gid ki, He definitely don't have it.

maybe god ki is just multilevel ki system,
maybe after individual reach their absolute limit and manage to break it, they achieve another ki type..

joined Dec 16, 2013

I caught up with Gintama. I had little interest thanks to that sh*tty OVA...but hey this is actually pretty good right off the bat. AND WTF!? did they just named Luffy and Love Live! without the beeps?! WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?!

That cheat isn't new Zexal did it first!

what ova?

joined Dec 16, 2013

little witch plot prediction.
school in financial crisis and akko magic show will save the school.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh damn, these last 15 or so Arc-V episodes had so much Yūri in it! I love it!
Zarc looks hella stupid tho

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wow just episode 3 of Flip Flappers and we already have DBZ, Jojo and Mad Max and even illuminate!!!! and even yuri. Too much win!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kobayashi-san 04 :

Full KannaXSaikawa episode, which was awesome, but at the same time a bit disappointed they fused together the school and dodgeball chapter as it might mean less Saikawa. Hope they'll give her some more screentime to make up for it. And that the anime will reach the house visit chapter.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Kobayashi Her "Maid" is in the OP so it's safe to assume that they will do the house visit, but question remains whether or not they will do THAT scene.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Kobayashi-san 04 :

Full KannaXSaikawa episode, which was awesome.

I agree! This episode was great! It felt a lot like Kobayashi and Tohru were Kanna's parents, and all the Kanna x Saikawa moments were a bonus. The dodgeball scene (and what led to it) was super funny!

This and Urara are the best of the season. Nothing else comes close!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kobayashi Her "Maid" is in the OP so it's safe to assume that they will do the house visit, but question remains whether or not they will do THAT scene.

I want this to happen, THAT scene. with the "extra panel" at the end of the chapter

Already saw NSFW fanart pop out today of Kanna x Saikawa

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 7:39PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

new kobayashi episode gave me diabetus overload

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Kobayashi-san keeps getting better every ep. KyoAni is doing an amazing job adapting this. It doesn't follow the manga too tightly to get dull and it doesn't deviate from the manga too much that it falls apart.

last edited at Feb 3, 2017 2:42AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Too much HET in urara ep5!!!
Yuri is dead!!!

last edited at Feb 3, 2017 5:24PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The dub royally fucked up Dragon maid by implying Kobayashi was straight.
Her being sexually ambiguous works for both Yuri and Comedy purposes and you fucked it up.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh Tanya, you little scamp, you. Given how things went this time I imagine she's going to be royally screwed over next episode

Not like the god we see has a clear gender. Or even does anything

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Her being sexually ambiguous works for both Yuri and Comedy purposes and you fucked it up.

What did she say?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yuri is dead!!!

Way to ruin it for me. Thanks.

Luckily, when I watched it, it didn't seem that het to me. So much yuri licking! So much subtext.

Saku and Nina are pretty much a couple, aren't they? Kinda like parents to Nono.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Saku and Nina are pretty much a couple, aren't they? Kinda like parents to Nono.

Saku seems a bit too repressed for them to have gone very far

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I don't see how urara 5 was het...

Most of them imagined the gods as being either animals/monsters or female and the one god we saw was animalistic and with no gender indication. Plus, the whole "marriage" feels more like an honorary title than actual marriage.

On the contrary, the yuri was still going strongly

The girls licking Chiya and Kon's cheeks, Saku's underling still drooling over everything she does, Kon nursing Chiya back to health that even the other two found to be kinda romantic and so on.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

What did she say?

Japanese:
T: But I’ll let you know this one.
T: I love you, Miss Kobayashi!
K: Are you planning to eat me?
T: I don’t mean that way! I mean sexually!
K: I’m a woman, though?

Funimation dub:
T: However I can certainly let you know one thing I like.
T: It’s you, I love you, Miss Kobayashi!
K: You’re gonna eat me?
T: No, not like that, like sexually!
K: I’m not into women or dragons.

To reply you must either login or sign up.