Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh these chapters have been getting cuter and cuter. While I'm not too optimistic that they'll make it completely canon by the end, I am enjoying this on the edge subtext and Natsuko's dilemma is fun to read.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Teaser chapter, I was expecting some science

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is it really so hard to believe that the completely unamused, flat chested, dead fish eyed girl with a passion for groping (lol @ page 7) could have a secret admirer in love with her, Natsuko? I mean... you out of all people should realise the charm.

By the way, I love the ridiculously one sided way challenges work Japanese anime/manga: "I challenge you in order to get what I want from you, to the type of competition that is my forte, at the time that is the most convenient for me. You're a coward if you don't accept."

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 10:14PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg lol, is Natsuko starting to feel angst? aw yiss

Edit: I found myself going back to check Ayu's chest size, just to see if Haruko would be satisfied with it lmfao

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 10:56PM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

If I hit the right directional enough times, will I get to chapter 17?...

By the way, I love the ridiculously one sided way challenges work Japanese anime/manga: "I challenge you in order to get what I want from you, to the type of competition that is my forte, at the time that is the most convenient for me. You're a coward if you don't accept."

Isn't that how challenges work anywhere? Where I "live" is pretty much like this.

No science today... maybe next time.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Is it really so hard to believe that the completely unamused, flat chested, dead fish eyed girl with a passion for groping (lol @ page 7) could have a secret admirer in love with her, Natsuko? I mean... you out of all people should realise the charm.

actually, it seems that haruko could have more than one admirer, remember the girl that avoided natsuko because she thought that she was bullying haruko? also they had stated a vastly amount of times that haruko is fairly cute or good looking, plus being the top of the class, those characteristics are very appealing in japan and popular people in japanese high schools have them often, they also had say that she seems serious and difficult to aprouch, so maybe that's why it's not really evident that she has quite a group of fans

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 11:33PM

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Could this be the catalyst that pushes them into true couple territory?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I love how Haruko basically take any chance she get to grope some breasts and how her friends are so used to that they don't even seem to mind anymore. XD

joined May 23, 2015

I love how Haruko basically take any chance she get to grope some breasts and how her friends are so used to that they don't even seem to mind anymore. XD

I was hoping someone would notice that.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This is an historical advancement.
Finally she'll understand she has feeling for the deadfish and accept it.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Heh yeah, or they don't even wait for an answer and it is just assumed like here. And the MC always just goes along with it no matter how ridiculous.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Menacing

Good luck Natsuko

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 9:41AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Heh yeah, or they don't even wait for an answer and it is just assumed like here. And the MC always just goes along with it no matter how ridiculous.

My issue with those kind of challenge where the wager is to decide "who's going to be that person lover" is that it pretty much ignore completely the feelings of the person who's actually subected to the wager.

In this case, at no point do they consider that maybe Haruko is plenty happy with Natsuko and don't want to have people decide for her who she should date.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

if this is hentai....

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

That look on Haruko's face at the end is so earnest and adorable it makes me wanna cry. Make her yours, Natsuko!

Ooohh i feel like this is going deeper than just the advantages of swapping bodies... YAAAY!! I need more YURI LOVE later on! >~<

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Make her yours, Natsuko!

You so damn right!

P.S. Haruko absolutely perfect yuri-harem leader.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ayu seems to be as bad at strategy as she is at schoolwork. The more pertinent question is where she even came from, since Haruko denies even knowing her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

le Unknown Admirer™ I guess?

I like how neither of the two had any intention of actually honouring the results of the bout though. :P

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

(´・ω・`)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

New chapter didn't even start, and Haruko already getting a handful.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 11:14AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, the end result was a bit predictable, but the whole sleepover was fun. Can't really warm up to that new girl, though. :/

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Natsuko knows if Haruko finds out about Ayu, her immediate response will be "two in my harem so far! Life is sweet." Haruko is the Inugami here and Natsuko is the Nekoyama.

joined May 23, 2015

I'm not so sure. Despite her love of breasts (and kissing), Haruko is actually really innocent about that stuff.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

New chapter didn't even start, and Haruko already getting a handful.

She knows what she wants from life and doesn't hesitate to grab it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.