Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I do like one element of the last chapter, even if most of it is continuing the same "Wakatsuki tries too hard/creates disasters" joke that's been going for most of the series now. The fact that Wakatsuki FINALLY does a little introspection and asks whether she actually has any good points at all. Because honestly, aside from loyalty (to a fault!) we haven't been shown any so far.

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

Why there are two chapter 12?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why there are two chapter 12?

There dosnt seem to be- click on the story link at the top- only one chapter 12 in the list.

I know its been added in 2 seperate days- I'd guess there was some issue / correction and it was re uploaded?

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Clumsy Boss will get the Masterchef.

oh yeah. It'd better Wakatsuki has space for character development from now on though :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ok, this is a stupid question, but...
Can someone tell me what are those initial pages like 00a, 00b, 00c, 00d, 00e etc?
I know it has (probably) nothing to do with Secret Recipe but, the arts in some of them really got my attention, are they advertisings of a different manga?
I mean.. whats is this Tsubomi thing? haha... Is it like a pack of mangas or something like that?

Well, Tsubomi thing is.. "pack" of mangas, try write "Tsubomi" into that search bar and read some Tsubomi volume. Those 00a, 00b etc. are mostly just cover pages for the Tsubomi volume but it's often pic of some manga that already exist for example i saw Girlfriends, Honey Crush etc. But you can call it advertisings too. Haha, i didn't really help you, did i?
To keep it simple: "00a, 00b.." - Cover pages of Tsubomi, "advertising.. " - Yup, it's advertising, "Tsubomi" - Pack of mangas, as you said.
All this i wrote is just something i figured on my own, not readed it somewhere as some fact, so i might be wrong. :)

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Ok, this is a stupid question, but...
Can someone tell me what are those initial pages like 00a, 00b, 00c, 00d, 00e etc?
I know it has (probably) nothing to do with Secret Recipe but, the arts in some of them really got my attention, are they advertisings of a different manga?
I mean.. whats is this Tsubomi thing? haha... Is it like a pack of mangas or something like that?

Well, Tsubomi thing is.. "pack" of mangas, try write "Tsubomi" into that search bar and read some Tsubomi volume. Those 00a, 00b etc. are mostly just cover pages for the Tsubomi volume but it's often pic of some manga that already exist for example i saw Girlfriends, Honey Crush etc. But you can call it advertisings too. Haha, i didn't really help you, did i?
To keep it simple: "00a, 00b.." - Cover pages of Tsubomi, "advertising.. " - Yup, it's advertising, "Tsubomi" - Pack of mangas, as you said.
All this i wrote is just something i figured on my own, not readed it somewhere as some fact, so i might be wrong. :)

well, this is no different then when Marvel or D.C. comics has shots from other series or when (for example) Seven Seas releases a manga with cover shots from other titles on the last few pages.

annoying? maybe, but to each his or her own. actually, I kinda like it cuz' it's some of the most beautiful artwork from the mangaka's past and present works IMHO.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Re: Chapter 13

Good for you Wakatsuki, you finally did something right for a change. There's hope for you yet.

joined Oct 27, 2013

Hurrrray!!!!!new chapter I am so happy

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Re: Chapter 13

Good for you Wakatsuki, you finally did something right for a change. There's hope for you yet.

I agree- not that she consiously chose to do the right thing- its just become real for her instead of playing about- so she can no longer kiss the president when she thinks its one sided.

But as you say, its certainly the right thing to do to get the president moving in her direction :)

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

:/ chapter 13 was too short

549480_395033377219127_77488960_n
joined Jul 13, 2013

i loving the story much more cant wait for more

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

I love how Wakatsuki become serious and honest with the prez as time go on! if it was her older self she would have used the moment in an istant XD

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

:/ chapter 13 was too short

Yeah...what the heck... sigh... gotta wait another couple months for the next chapter.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Yeah...what the heck... sigh... gotta wait another couple months for the next chapter.

You're welcome.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I can't believe how utterly disappointing the latest works from Morinaga Milk are.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I love Morinaga Milk, but it seems like every chapter of this series stops in media res. Like, we're missing the last page or something.

You're welcome.

Don't worry, we still love you! Some of us just forget sometimes.

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

You're welcome.

Please don't take this the wrong way.....we really do appreciate all the hard work you and the rest has done on this manga. Without you guys, we won't havethis manga at all... So thank you!

But this manga is trully amazing, that you can't help it to want more after reading it. And certainly 13 pages is not enough. Not to mention, MorinagaMilk always ends her chapter with something us screaming for more! Atleast that's how I feel!

joined Jul 25, 2013

wah! poor president hehehe... now i'm really looking forward for the next chapter.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

You're welcome.

Ah... Okay, I know i probably came off harshly, but I honestly appreciate all of the effort you guys put into these mangas.

I would gladly give each and everyone of you guys a basket of sweet rolls as a token of my appreciation for all of the work you''ve put in throughout these years.

Sweet Rolls. Sweet Rolls for everyone.

last edited at Jan 11, 2014 11:01PM

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

¡¿WHAT?! "Let´s stop doing this..." that sentence ruined my day. * goes to a corner and cry sadly *

joined Oct 11, 2010

Oh new chapter…. reads… reads… (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 12:25AM

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Sweet Rolls. Sweet Rolls for everyone.

All right, you are off the hook.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

yeeey~~~ new chapter!!!

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Ahhhh it's killing me.

joined Apr 29, 2013

Thank you for the new chapter, YP <3 damn them cliffhangers to hell D;

To reply you must either login or sign up.