Forum › Jyoshikausei discussion

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Now if life actually was this level of chill..

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I just love Shibumi's drawing on page... 12?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I used to read this on Batoto, it's really great and funny, and all without text! It's rare to find a lengthy and enjoyable manga done in "silent film" style. :)

Also I think this is licensed over on Crunchyroll.

last edited at Aug 11, 2015 12:31PM

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Reviewed this!
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/jyoshikausei/

The manga isn't fully hosted here, but I recommend it all the same. It's a great, simple and nice manga without any words. It's also much less about "this weird girl" and more about her friendships. Very funny too, I say!

Also, if you've an eye for shipping often her friend who wears glasses gives off a nice blush if she ever gets too close
( ゚ ヮ゚) 

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

This is a cute manga, really enjoyed reading through this. One question though, if I purchase the physical copy of the manga (in Japanese), there's no language barrier since there's no actual dialogue throughout the whole manga right? Just checking. ;;

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

This is a cute manga, really enjoyed reading through this. One question though, if I purchase the physical copy of the manga (in Japanese), there's no language barrier since there's no actual dialogue throughout the whole manga right? Just checking. ;;

Mostly. Some text is written on boards and on occasion there's a bit of small text.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh this is really nice

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I read this in chunchryllol or how demons you say it and it's sooo funny x'D I din't know it have been licensed. Time to add at wishlist!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This was excellent! Cute stories told without words just manga and it's done so wonderfully! Good for a light hearted giggle

To reply you must either login or sign up.