Forum › Love Ribbon

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559610/

The story follows Iris, a girl who learns that her younger sister is transferring to her school, and will be living with her for the rest of the semester. Even though she has never met her sister before, Iris is determined to make up for lost time by becoming friends, and more importantly, to show off her dependable nature as the older sister of the household.

Unfortunately for Iris, however, things don't go as planned.

Zoey, Iris's younger sister, is a tall young woman who isn’t afraid to ditch class and badmouth others. Zoey shows little respect for authority, especially when it comes to her "older sister's" attempts to play nice. And if things couldn't get any worse, a confusing sexual tension blooms between them...

joined Feb 15, 2013

Are they blood sister? No copped-out adopted siblings/ sisters-through-parent marriage?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm playing the game and I swear to god is like playing a Citrus VN

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Are they blood sister? No copped-out adopted siblings/ sisters-through-parent marriage?

They make quite a big deal out of finding out the answer to that in the VN, so I'd suggest finding out for yourself, but if them being so or not is a deal-breaker to anyone, then caution, spoiler: they are 100% blood related sisters.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Yes. There are 2 endings. A good and bad. They find out that they are related and the younger sister can't handle that revelation because of how much she loves her older sister. She leaves and they don't see each other for like a year. The meet again and go to a park. Either they get back together (Good End) or the younger sister leaves the older sister on the bench crying. (Bad End)

Sadly aside from the choices opening up some different CGs, the only choice that really matters is the last.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 1:59PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ that last line is a spoiler too tbh

To reply you must either login or sign up.