Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well played, Yuzu, well played.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY THIS IS TOO GOOD EJIMA ERI YOU TOTALLY FUCKING RULE THE YURI WORLD NOW ! CAN'T CAPS OFF

This is the best, I want more, I want more ... I want more. I can't wait to see how things will developp, it possibly can't go wrong, this shit is so good, definitely one of the best yuri, and I dare say manga I've read; and I fore sure have read tons of them.
Already picturing an anime version of it .. would be so awesome !

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Wow that was amazing and NOT how I was expecting that to turn out. How this story continues is going to be really interesting. I'm curious how they're going to play out this dynamic. Mimika has shown that she can barely resist doing things to Yuzumori and fantasizes of doing things to her. It will be very curious how she avoids not overstepping the boundaries here.

This is compounded by the fact that Yuzumori seems to have discovered that stringing her along is fun.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Perfect.
God bless this manga.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm dead.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn, rollercoaster of the feels, love this more and more with every new chapter.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

YESSSSSSSSSS

It came true, my wish came true. The Yuzumori has snatched the Mimika.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBQkdsajVE

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

Yuzumori-san is such a teaser. I do hope they end up together

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Mhmm, not a big fan of loliconish stories but this is really good

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

And the world rejoiced

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I called it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Look at that little devil smirk!

that is the face of someone who is going to have a lot of fun teasing the older girl until she finally cracks :3c and I can't wait for it!

Ok but seriously this was so sweet. This was the sweetest confession I've seen in a yuri manga to date.

joined Mar 14, 2016

Do you feel it?Do you feel how fast your heart is beating after reading this? Oh i love this feeling

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Finally it is uploaded here!

Can't wait to see what happens next! Will her friend finds out? If so, what will she do? 0.0

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg why does she have to keep it a secret?! XD daamn you~

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Yuzumori-san find out mimika's freaks outs and have fun making her crazy ..... it's really funny 'cause I feel Yuzumori will be the top and mimika the bottom LOL

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I tried to enjoy ch13 but the fact that all of that was done in public had me nervous the whole time lol

Oh, the kid's actually kind of sexy... Yeah, just put me on the list.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Omg why does she have to keep it a secret?! XD daamn you~

damn indeed XD

I want some chaps that telling the story from yuzumori's point of view.
like what is going on in yuzumori's thought & yozumori's feeling towards mimika all this time ;3

joined Dec 28, 2016

Wow that was amazing and NOT how I was expecting that to turn out. How this story continues is going to be really interesting. I'm curious how they're going to play out this dynamic. Mimika has shown that she can barely resist doing things to Yuzumori and fantasizes of doing things to her. It will be very curious how she avoids not overstepping the boundaries here.

This is compounded by the fact that Yuzumori seems to have discovered that stringing her along is fun.

Taking the spoilers off as it's been released. Yes, Yuzumori is going to string Mimika along until she cracks and finally leaps on to her. How this all plays out can play out in so many ways. I am so looking forward to this story.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Best line, pages 4 to 6, Mimika: "I would love it if you were to grow up quickly! No! Sorry, that was an exaggeration! That'd be something of a a waste wouldn't it..." Yuzumori: "..."

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 10:57PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

There's a typo on page 6 btw. Yuzumori is saying the line "So you want to kiss Mimika?" when the Japanese line is 「ーーーみみか私とキスしたいんだ。」said by Yuzumori so it'd be something like "So you want to kiss me." and Mimika would respond with "Ack! Er.. Yes... Uhm..."

Another mistake on page 14. It's not "elementary school" and "middle school" it's actually "middle school" and "high school". Additionally there's a typo that page, "chool" instead of "school".

On page 16 there's a missed "?" on the line "Yuzumori-san..." should be "Yuzumori-san...?"

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 11:12PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

There's a typo on page 6 btw. Yuzumori is saying the line "So you want to kiss Mimika?" when the Japanese line is 「ーーーみみか私とキスしたいんだ。」said by Yuzumori so it'd be something like "So you want to kiss me." and Mimika would respond with "Ack! Er.. Yes... Uhm..."

I think it could be fixed by a comma: "So you want to kiss, Mimika?" Correct me if I'm being too liberal with the punctuation.

EDIT: Apparently tapping 'o' twice is too difficult.

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 11:14PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.