Forum › Pulse discussion

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.32 was cool :) To see that scumbag all beaten up and whining - priceless :D And sexy Crystal on cover with a "Don't mess with me" look in her eyes <3 So Mel is "off the hook" due to the camera footage :) But what's with that "unlawful recording won't stand in court" thing ? Is this for real in Thailand that a secretly recorded conversation can't stand as evidence in court ?? Even if the person talking can be easily identified ? I hope Grace didn't wake up with amnesia. Anyway Sue really seems to be some medical or business big shot. Hmm so Mel and Lynn don't live like in Bangkok since Sue calls the place a dingy little town ?
Ep.33 - Funny start with Lynn scolding Mel it was not ok to make everyone worry about her :) Mel is a bit bored at home due to being suspended for two weeks and Lynn going to classes. So Lynn want's some fun and get's all sexy but her heart over-reacts :( Hope it's not to serious.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Maybe I'm wrong, but... I'll go out on a limb and say that I think Lynn's faking her "attack." With the way Mel was teasing her while getting patched up and not taking her recklessness for getting into a fight at the club as serious as Lynn's concern for her was, I wouldn't be surprised if Lynn decided to reverse the situation and show her how scared she was by using her heart condition to her advantage...

Img_20161218_184035_067
joined Dec 13, 2016

I am disturb... I worry that Mel might restrain herself again because of what happened to Lynn. :( I do hope that will not happen for succeeding episodes. :(

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yeah, I don't think Lynn is faking it. We are just getting to the end of the series and it's about time Lynn got her heart transplant so that she can live happy ever after with Mel.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The Friday question~ <3

I was waiting for that to be brought up again~

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Nice episode this week. Sweet and romantic.

I do wonder if we're ever going to find out what it was that made Mel swear off of love and turned her into a player. Maybe that's what Sue is for.

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

Like always it never disappoints!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well, i used to think that Love Doctor was better manhwa out of these.

But after 10 chapters of both, Pulse really got far better than before.

Glad i was wrong before.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.34 - Very important stuff happened. Lynn stepped up and claimed her girl in front of professor Jule - one of Mel's sex friends. You go girl :) Then Mel told Jule that Lynn is the one. I'm glad Jule was happy for Mel. Jule is cute minus the cigarette :) I noticed that emergency thingy was on and off and on again during their talk :p By the way Jule with glasses totally looks like and older Donut :) And in the end Mel finally fully embraced her emotions for Lynn and confessed her love, aaaawwww :D
As for "the game" Lynn kind of won, only the surgery left. For sure complications are on the way regarding the hint pics we saw during hiatus. Lynn's heart is ok for now but soon she will probably need at least a check up.
The story is evolving quite nicely :) I wonder how far along the story is ? How many episodes will there be ? Alextasha a hint please :)

last edited at Jan 18, 2017 3:22PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Oh the plot thickens even if a little.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Bring on the drama! Bring it!

joined Jan 4, 2014

Hm. Was wondering whether anyone else is still waiting for their Pulse pre-order? From various posts I gather that quite a few people already received their copies in the first half of December, hence unsure if they are still being shipped or if mine merely landed in dev-null for some reason.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

jtt - Check with your tracking number on any package tracking site to see when it was shipped. Tracking numbers are here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17QThiWKekS5yacnNfIcGN_6vxA9IIqjuxhIcwXQgAgI/pubhtml?gid=1029505969&single=true

I'm also still waiting for mine in central Europe. Hope it comes soon :/ Fingers crossed :) Perhaps the New Year holidays caused the delays.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Some people are getting them now (based on photos and comments they are making on Ratana's profile or our FB group). Unfortunatelly when they are "out of Thailand" we don't really can check when they are NOW cuz post office don't often update their status :/ for example my package to USA (priority) which was sent last day of the December still didn't come to my friend :/ It's not pulse but I wanted to show you that other packages can also be slowed down :(

joined Jan 4, 2014

jtt - Check with your tracking number on any package tracking site to see when it was shipped. Tracking numbers are here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17QThiWKekS5yacnNfIcGN_6vxA9IIqjuxhIcwXQgAgI/pubhtml?gid=1029505969&single=true

I'm also still waiting for mine in central Europe. Hope it comes soon :/ Fingers crossed :) Perhaps the New Year holidays caused the delays.

Hm. Shipped mid-October. :(
(and no tracking numbers for Germany)

@Alextasha: alas, yes, know of the fun that shipping can bring... Was just a tad surprised as the other two times I've ordered stuff from Ratana it went a lot faster. Could simply be stuck in customs, who may take their sweet time (and on occasion just return it back to sender as it didn't meet their criteria for some reason). I'll continue to keep an eye out.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.35 - Cute funny cuddle times <3 Mel is back to work and then booyaa Sue's big entrance. She is the new director at the hospital so her new boss. I thought she might be some medical bigshot but that still shocked me. Why does that evil meanie have to look so damn hot :) Poor Mel almost got a heart attack. Looks like their past was quite turbulent . With Sue around ,a delicate situation with Lynn's condition and her relationship with Mel , an emotional rollercoaster ride is coming.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Have a ? Is about chapter saw in you tumblr in LezhinComics there are 35 chapter in you tumblr saw chapter 37 are guy and lady going do 2 release on Friday

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Have a ? Is about chapter saw in you tumblr in LezhinComics there are 35 chapter in you tumblr saw chapter 37 are guy and lady going do 2 release on Friday

Eeeee....? Did you mean this post? It's only my fun with edition when I was working on it. Releases are as always one per week on Friday.

yes I know last week it was earlier but it was Lezhin's mistake

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 6:51PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Oct 4, 2016

New chapter is certainly NSFW. Very hot.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yay! The tracker says my copy is currently in NY!
Will post when it arrives.

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.36 - Hot glimpse of the past :D Damn sexy Sue. Demanding, possessive and controlling. Cool for bed fun but not the loving relationship type. We still have to find out how Sue hurt Mel. The emergency was just Lynn's trick cos she got a bit jelous with the new nurses buzzing around Mel :)
On a side note: Saying "I love you" during sex. Not before or after but during. I noticed this also in Wdtfs . I think a lot of people don't really like this during sex. Cos when having sex you're all high and not exactly thinking straight. So you can't be sure if the person really meant it or just said it in a rush of emotions or excitement. On the other hand the no response from the other person can show that they don't feel the same way. See, it can cause confusion :)

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Just hope it doesn't end up becoming another WDTFS.

I want it remain original.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.