Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's pretty much obvious that it's Megumi now. Nadeshiko just said the place where Megumi worked slipped in their conversation on the phone. Aww yeeaaaaah

Actually she (allegedly) overheard Megumi talking to a coworker on the phone.
Either way, this has definitely given Megumi a ton of points in the speculation pool.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's pretty much obvious that it's Megumi now. Nadeshiko just said the place where Megumi worked slipped in their conversation on the phone. Aww yeeaaaaah

Actually she (allegedly) overheard Megumi talking to a coworker on the phone.
Either way, this has definitely given Megumi a ton of points in the speculation pool.

Also, according to the translation, Megumi says "Did I tell you where I worked again?"
So it seems like she's mentioned it before? So, seeing as no one knew prior to the visit, the mere mention that Megumi has told Nadeshiko before seems to imply something.

I like the idea of Nadeshiko and Megumi together, but Ai seems really clingy (in general though...)
So now I'm doubting myself. Oh well. Great chapter again though! :)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I thought so too. I remember the chapter where Nadeshiko gets a call when Himawari was visiting and they were being all lovey dovey on the phone. I hope it's Megumi but I'm like 99% sure!

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 5:42AM

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

and then on the next chapter namori sensei decided to give a different hint this time with a different girl to troll us lol. but I really hope its megumi I really like her for nadeshiko.

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

I wonder when will we get to know who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend, the last chapter or never will? It wont be like that right?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I wonder when will we get to know who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend, the last chapter or never will? It wont be like that right?

We might get trolled... the possibility is there.

I really need to re-read this manga...

joined Apr 20, 2013

"How did you know where she work by the way?"
"Because she is my GF and during our late night conversation she told me."

xD sorry, guys, but that's what I read.

~I really want Nadeshiko with Miho, also. I ship them, but I think it's impossible now. :(

joined Nov 14, 2013

That picture with all the sisters on the couch is incredibly adorable

joined May 10, 2013

most of you all probably already know about this but . Yuru Yuri season 3 is coming soon this year ^^ i hope it will cover the sister arc and Oomuro family

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

yeah thanks for reminding me onee-chan.
I hope I get more screen time this season, might as well Chinatsu stays away from me too.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That picture with all the sisters on the couch is incredibly adorable

I second this strongly. I even saved it. That's how much I liked it.

yeah thanks for reminding me onee-chan.
I hope I get more screen time this season, might as well Chinatsu stays away from me too.

Oh my god. Coupled with your avatar (which I believe is, of course the intended effect) this really cracked me up.
I hope you do get more screen time this season or else you'll Akarin~!

Also, looks like Hanako gets some cute screentime too. Though I kinda wish we could know more about Nadeshiko's situation instead...

I feel pretty bad for Sakurako. She really gets the short end of the stick in terms of most things, but I guess she's adorable in that way too, eh? At least I hope for Himawari...

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I thought so too. I remember the chapter where Megumi gets a called when Himawari was visiting and they were being all lovey dovey on the phone. I hope it's Megumi but I'm like 99% sure!

You mean Nadeshiko gets called right? And which chapter was that? I've got vague memories of that scene but I can't seem to track it down... or was it that I saw it in the anime?

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 4:33AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You mean Nadeshiko gets called right? And which chapter was that? I've got vague memories of that scene but I can't seem to track it down... or was it that I saw it in the anime?

Yeah I fixed it I meant to say Nadeshiko >.> I don't know if it was an actual chapter but it was definitely in the anime.

A
joined May 24, 2013

most of you all probably already know about this but . Yuru Yuri season 3 is coming soon this year ^^ i hope it will cover the sister arc and Oomuro family

Is this just wishful thinking, or is it actually confirmed?

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Is this just wishful thinking, or is it actually confirmed?

If the vague tweet everyone's talking about tells us anything, I assume it'll air sometime in the summer, as per tradition.

That being said, Hanako.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah I fixed it I meant to say Nadeshiko >.> I don't know if it was an actual chapter but it was definitely in the anime.

I finally found it on the bakkin reader. It's chapter 54 of the main series...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Well there you go then. I would of looked it up myself but my connection is slow today (and I'm lazy)

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Also found in Yuru Yuri season 2 episode 10. But I always thought the person who called was Miho since her Name is the only one of the three written with two Kanji and I thought they displayed the name....Though I neither know how japanese cell phones work nor how names are displayed on it

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I AM ASKING ALL YURI GODS TO MAKE NADESHIKO'S GF BE MEGUMI!! PLEASE!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I would be really scared to touch Chinatsu's hair...

joined Mar 12, 2014

Eh I was hoping for a Nadeshiko and her 'girlfriends' chapter but this one is funny! I've always been attracted to China's hair lol^^

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

hair fetish detected.

joined Mar 12, 2014

I really wished it would be Ai * ^*

lol me too

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I would be really scared to touch Chinatsu's hair...

so would I!! I was imagining that she would reach out and suddenly her hand would get eaten or something.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Also found in Yuru Yuri season 2 episode 10. But I always thought the person who called was Miho since her Name is the only one of the three written with two Kanji and I thought they displayed the name....Though I neither know how japanese cell phones work nor how names are displayed on it

lol you're right Miho's name really written with two kanji but I thought the name displayed on her phone meaning 'incoming call'? not someone's name? o.O

last edited at Mar 12, 2014 10:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.