Forum › Anime season

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Are we allowed to cry about Ecchan here?

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

MahoGirls last episode was one of the most beautiful things I saw in my life.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

who?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So all the gushing made me decide to watch the latest Precure episode despite having missed the last 40 or so episodes. ...Pretty good, if a bit low budget. And super gay. Does the target audience not notice any of this?

joined Dec 16, 2013

So all the gushing made me decide to watch the latest Precure episode despite having missed the last 40 or so episodes. ...Pretty good, if a bit low budget. And super gay. Does the target audience not notice any of this?

target audience already grow up all that left is middle age old men.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

The one good thing about heteronormativity?
You can make girls being explicitly gay with each other in a kid's show and no one realizes it.
Some of the girls watching probably do notice it, though, since a lot of today yuri artists had Precure as their inspiration when they were younger.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

who?

The Kuzu no Honkai lesbian.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 8:34AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Too bad that the art let it down, but Tanya do mount serious challenge on Kanna for the best loli of 2017.

Tanya's drawing in Youjo senki's ED through. Holy crap. Why couldn't they make the anime art to be that good. The song is freaking awesome also.

Aww... will our Tanya ever fall in love. Actually, no . The answer is no. Hell has more chance of being frozen over

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 9:57AM

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Why couldn't they make the anime art to be that good.

That would actually kill the animators, and they're underpaid already.

Sure, some of us are already.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Is there any substance in this pair?

joined Dec 16, 2013

Too bad that the art let it down, but Tanya do mount serious challenge on Kanna for the best loli of 2017.

Tanya's drawing in Youjo senki's ED through. Holy crap. Why couldn't they make the anime art to be that good. The song is freaking awesome also.

Aww... will our Tanya ever fall in love. Actually, no . The answer is no. Hell has more chance of being frozen over

impossible to animate and stay on model in action anime.
solid animation vs good arts.....difficult choice.
tanya crazy expressions are just perfects.
also it doesnt need love for it to happen.

tanya atheism is beginner level though.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 2:57PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

so any hope for yuri in demi?

joined Oct 4, 2015

Maybe subtext? Snowgirl's getting her proper introduction, but it feels like some of vampire-chan's crushing on her has been cut.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Maybe subtext? Snowgirl's getting her proper introduction, but it feels like some of vampire-chan's crushing on her has been cut.

damn it!!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Why couldn't they make the anime art to be that good.

That would actually kill the animators, and they're underpaid already.

Sure, some of us are already.

Something is worth to die for. And I believe refining the art of our evil loli is one worthy cause!!

Also. My Tanya can't be this cute. There is no way that my Tanya can be this cute!!
http://imgur.com/a/4XvKK

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 4:38PM

Niccy%20xion%201
joined Jan 24, 2017

Attack on Titans on April 2017, can't wait

joined Mar 23, 2013

Also. My Tanya can't be this cute. There is no way that my Tanya can be this cute!!

What a face. Imagine if that was the face the man did back on earth each time review time and he knew he got one inch closer to landing that prized director of X division he was aiming for. Damn you X, there was a plan! Now every time Tanya has a plan, it backfires xD

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 9:55AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

looks generic. don't suit her twisted old man personality.
tanya is tj reincarnated as loli......

will deviate from manga.......

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 11:11AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

did Diana chase after Akko across the globe to be able to grab her hand like that?
such dedication!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Doesn't look generic at all, it's an extreme moment of happiness.
If you look at other illustrations in the manga/LN you can see that Tanya has the poker face pretty much 24/7 especially when interacting with other officers as to not let show the inner thoughts.

Yet every once in a while, Tanya can't help but show some extreme emotions in some way. It's to illustrate how unhinged this little loli is. It's rare that you see emotions on Tanya's face outside of battles.

Also I can't help but think of this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFUa2H3n8rY

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

Really? where didja hear that? :(

joined Dec 16, 2013

koneko posted:

everywhere

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

everywhere

According to the trailer it isn't deviating much considering all the major plot points are still there.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Cannibal posted:

everywhere

According to the trailer it isn't deviating much considering all the major plot points are still there.

And no much sense since the author specifically made a deal with studio so they will only make second season once manga is enough ahead and there is enough material to adapt and not make it filled up with filler and stretched out.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Cannibal posted:

everywhere

And no much sense since the author specifically made a deal with studio so they will only make second season once manga is enough ahead and there is enough material to adapt and not make it filled up with filler and stretched out.

kabaneri a flop so..

To reply you must either login or sign up.